Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! (36041 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / African/black Women Battle With Alopecia / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2012
smiley with ivory coast girls coming second

SA girls might be 2 open abt their sexuality which might be a turn off 2 some reserved men

SA girls act like white girls tongue
and see
SA Beauties smiley see how educated n refined they are. .watch the video below n see how they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grsuE_sPkHY
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by RickyRoss1(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2012
onila: smiley with ivory coast girls coming second

SA girls might be 2 open abt their sexuality which might be a turn off 2 some reserved men

SA Beauties smiley see how educated n post they are

Most refined my assss. They are also the most refined HIV/AIDS carriers in Africa. As educated as they are they still fuckkk around without protection, they simply don't like condoms.

SA women are very sexy and pretty, but if you must puckk them you must use 2 condomms at the same time otherwise you will die before your time.

2 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Most refined my assss. They are also the most refined HIV/AIDS carriers in Africa. As educated as they are they still fuckkk around without protection, they simply don't like condoms.

SA women are very sexy and pretty, but if you must puckk them you must use 2 condomms at the same time otherwise you will die before your time.

yea that's why i said the only bad side is they r quite promiscuous

but the way they act is quite nice n attractive smiley dont u think so

everyone has their good n bad. .

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2012
I never understood why theY love sex so much in south africa undecided
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2012
Nigeria ladies cannot be as refined and open as sa ladies due to the fact that in SA there ard laws that protect women and give them rights and freedom of expresion,and there women do not depend on men most of them work together in community model ideas,unlike in nigeria,4 women it is survival of the fitest hence there harse nature of closemindednes(selfish) to there fellow females talkless of naija men.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2012
dj militant: Nigeria ladies cannot be as refined and open as sa ladies due to the fact that in SA there ard laws that protect women and give them rights and freedom of expresion,and there women do not depend on men most of them work together in community model ideas,unlike in nigeria,4 women it is survival of the fitest hence there harse nature of closemindednes(selfish) to there fellow females talkless of naija men.

smiley hmmmmmm

so smart like sexkillz smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
tongue
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
onila:

smiley hmmmmmm

pls never u place aside sexkill again he is an animal.

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
onila:

smiley hmmmmmm

pls never u place me aside sexkill again he is an animal.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
it doesn't matter if you feel SA carries the most AIDS/HIV...NO ONE IS EXEMPT FROM IT INCLUDING YOU!

Be careful what you say....

2 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
dj militant: pls never u place me aside sexkill again he is an animal.

but hes quite smart..dont u think so?

2 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
onila:

but hes quite smart..dont u think so?
i knw u wil say he is smart,but the truth is he is a master of deception,especialy to the ladies be carèful of him.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
dj militant: i knw u wil say he is smart,but the truth is he is a master of deception,especialy to the ladies be carèful of him.

hmmm
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by tashanja(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
SA females refined my foot; maybe the elites among them, just try the townships and see how they behave.
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
tashanja: SA females refined my foot; maybe the elites among them, just try the townships and see how they behave.

HOW?
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Goldieluks: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yeah right!

Refined with HIV-AIDS
Elegant with - Promiscuity and sqaure shaped face.

Onila get your facts right and stop spreading obvious rubbish. Kmt!
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Goldieluks: Yeah right!

Refined with HIV-AIDS
Elegant with - Promiscuity and sqaure shaped face.

Onila get your facts right and stop spreading obvious rubbish. Kmt!

everyone has their good and bad dont u think so?

u cant deny they are elegant wink
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
ok south africa here i come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.na south african babe me wan marry now cool
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu: ok south africa here i come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.na south african babe me wan marry now cool

May your test come back positive.....Selah!
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
i like south african girls for their big yansh and dem sabi shake their big yansh wella cool.i go like to bury my whole face inside those yansh cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

ur prayer no go work in jesus name
amin! cheesy
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
onila: smiley with ivory coast girls coming second

and see
SA Beauties smiley see how educated n refined they are. .watch the video below n see how they are

na the brreast me dey look cool

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
ur prayer no go work in jesus name
amin! cheesy

May you get Ebola too!

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by queensmith: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
I think there is something wrong with the op, some of the things she comes out with, healthy minds don't think that way .

2 Likes

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
queensmith: I think there is something wrong with the op, some of the things she comes out with, healthy minds don't think that way .
undecided

you got a healthy mind? tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by chinedumo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
dj militant: i knw u wil say he is smart,but the truth is he is a master of deception,especialy to the ladies be carèful of him.
i take this to mean that you will never decive a woman
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by chinedumo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

pregnancy test you mean?
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 1:41am On Oct 18, 2012
chinedumo: i take this to mean that you will never decive a woman
grin
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Honestly, where does refined and HIV meet. When someone say refined you think se'x? Besides whats the hiv rate in Nigeria? If you actually even do census for the country. South Africa may have a high number atleast they are realistic, informed and highly independent that Nigerians. Amazingly, Naija men in those countries ussually date the fluzzies with hiv go home have many girls and marry Nigerian women. Guess what, they transport it outside of Sa more than inside.

But we all know naija people would never tell of their hiv/aids status they would rather die in silence. And secondly, promiscioucity seem to be more in Naija but kept under raps. Have you seen the rate of complaints about cheating men and women in Nairaland alone? Imagine the rest of the country?

The differemce, is one is sstanding up to be counted and tested the other dies in silence and pretends as if it is not happening. Its the Naija culture, to sweep things under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by onila(f): 1:46am On Oct 18, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Honestly, where does refined and HIV meet. When someone say refined you think se'x? Besides whats the hiv rate in Nigeria? If you actually even do census for the country. South Africa may have a high number atleast they are realistic, informed and highly independent that Nigerians. Amazingly, Naija men in those countries ussually date the fluzzies with hiv go home have many girls and marry Nigerian women. Guess what, they transport it outside of Sa more than inside.

But we all know naija people would never tell of their hiv/aids status they would rather die in silence. And secondly, promiscioucity seem to be more in Naija but kept under raps. Have you seen the rate of complaints about cheating men and women in Nairaland alone? Imagine the rest of the country?

The differemce, is one is sstanding up to be counted and tested the other dies in silence and pretends as if it is not happening. Its the Naija culture, to sweep things under the carpet.

the fact is southern Africa has more HIV than the rest of africa

zambia, malawi aint more developed than Ghana but u can see HIV is still high in malawi and zambia

this stuff south Africans say about south africa get tested compared 2 other African countries is bullshi0t!

southern Africa carries the cup
Re: South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:53am On Oct 18, 2012
onila: I never understood why theY love sex so much in south africa undecided

You need to understand the dynamics and differences between Naija and SA. In SA the female male ratio is 4 :1 Where as in Niaija it could be 3: 1 male female ratio.

So just becouse they date outsiders does not mean slutty just means they are tired of fighting and dating men who are dating many others girls. While in Naija the ladies are the ones having many lovers for money, marriage and or survival.

Secondly, SA women know what they want in men. They are not the to cook and clean and have children. They are open about sexuality, they know their boddies and want to be fullfilled inrelashionships. They can even work and support a guy who loves them the way they want to be loved. Its a whole different world than Naija.

Most importantly, they are confident, fun to be with and happy!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Col. Stephen Honest Is Dead! Bachama Kingdom Monarch Dies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.