Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) (4724 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tpia1: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2014
smartchoice:
Not in an EVD sense....BTW go n resume your medical duties n don't quote me again.....

I assume you're smoking something because you quoted me from your point of obscurity in order to gain attention.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 07, 2014
tpia1:

I assume you're smoking something because you quoted me from your point of obscurity in order to gain attention.
"Attention".....ko e.rection ni
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Dibiachukwu: 2:50am On Aug 07, 2014
drfk001:
that's very insensitive and selfish. How much is his life worth. He sacrificed himself that you and I might sleep without BH terrorizing us. RIP
Lol
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Dibiachukwu: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by tpia1: 3:00am On Aug 07, 2014
drfk001:
that's very insensitive and selfish. How much is his life worth. He sacrificed himself that you and I might sleep without BH terrorizing us. RIP

he was killed by boko haram (assuming the story and pictures arent phantom), because they are currently bent on killing as many people as they feel they have to.

his death (or non-death) will not in any way prevent boko haram from terrorizing you or anybody else.

neither would his refusing to battle them, prevent them from getting him if he's on their list.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Bigcake: 3:32am On Aug 07, 2014
drfk001:
My dear he had every right to choose another profession than soldiering. Soildiers are trained to kill, so if the reverse is the case no body needs to be blame. There is nothing like sacrifice in this case, was he doing it for free? Was he forced to join the Army? My condolence goes to the young wife and family. RIP Abuah.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by SaintEddie: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2014
From the rank/bage i saw on his uniform, he is not a captain but a Lt. RIP officer SULE.

Wily2wily: He was not forced to go to war,
He was paid to kill and he got killed

You are just but a Boko Haram, security men will soon come after you, wicked soul. Have gone through all ur comments on this thread and i can see that u dont have brains at all.

What proportion/ratio does BH constitute in the North for them to seek an Islamic state? Do they have any requirement(s) to prove that when given the so called, it will succeed? why are they using soft targets to get at govt? What prompted their agenda/cause? My brother wise up and stop the trash b4 u get crushed.

Finally, u may think it doesnt have direct negative effect on u may be because u re in the south, but i tell u bro, the effect of bh whether directly or indirectly is a concern of everybody with a normal sense of of humor.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Wily2wily: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2014
SaintEddie: What proportion/ratio does BH constitute in the North for them to seek an Islamic state? Do they have any requirement(s) to prove that when given the so called, it will succeed? why are they using soft targets to get at govt? What prompted their agenda/cause? My brother wise up and stop the trash b4 u get crushed.

Finally, u may think it doesnt have direct negative effect on u may be because u re in the south, but i tell u bro, the effect of bh whether directly or indirectly is a concern of everybody with a normal sense of of humor.
Northern problem for Northerners, one North one destiny is their slogan.
Boko Haram is North problem, Not Nigeria problem.
I careless what BH is doing to their people, dat is not my problem, I have no pity for them because 'One North One People One Destiny',

Moslems like to govern themselves in Islamic way, I have nothing against that, Nigeria government should stop disturbing BH let them have their Islamic Republic.
Re: Another Fallen Soldier: Young Captain Killed In Borno Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Wily2wily:

Take over of Islamic North of Nigeria by BH is a done deal,
Boko Haram is a North problem not Nigeria problem
My friend it obvious u have a liquid brain , saying BH is a north problem and not a Nigerian problem. Do u know how many westerner, easterner that have lost their lives in BH bombing? Or don't u know also that their are many northern in western and eastern nigeria too.. What if they are Also attacked and killed too , that will amount to a big war in nigeria. Maybe then ur fish brain will now know that BH is a nigerian problem... Pls try upgrade ur mentality bcus u are too navie and think like a child

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians! / Buhari Arrested In London For Crimes Against Humanity / See These Aba Made Recycled Metal As Dining Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.