Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? (7307 Views)

Original 50,000MAH SONY Powerbank For Laptop / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / How To Know If The Powerbank Is Fake Capacity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2014
May everybody have a nice weekeed.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
GOOdaaa Tech Konga shop opend.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Keep Enjoying
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
More Power,More Fun.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by donotsin: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Jimmyhetao:
For your golden advise, we want to send you one GOODaaa powerbank as a gift for your kindly suggestion to us. So, please leave your email or contact number to us(by Nairaland Message or leave in the post). We are sure we will contact you and arrange to delivery to you in the next one or two weeks after we get your contact. smiley
Thanks again,God bless you!
Please send me the power bank he rejected.I need one right now.I can give u good advice & I can offer my shop as a sales outlet for your products in my area if I test an confirm that your products are genuine & charges 2 times faster indeed.My email is mailned247@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
donotsin:
Please send me the power bank he rejected.I need one right now.I can give u good advice & I can offer my shop as a sales outlet for your products in my area if I test an confirm that your products are genuine & charges 2 times faster indeed.My email is mailned247@gmail.com.

Thanks for inquiry,you can call us then go to our distributor shop to see the real products.we are sure you will earn lots of money if you join us.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by donotsin: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jimmyhetao:

Thanks for inquiry,you can call us then go to our distributor shop to see the real products.we are sure you will earn lots of money if you join us.
1.The Goodaaa adaptor that charges the power bank in 6 to 7 hours... can it charge smartphones faster without weakening phone battery life?
2.How do I get the free power bank you offered.I want to test this product & if its good,market it where you agree.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Gboliwe: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
donotsin:
1.The Goodaaa adaptor that charges the power bank in 6 to 7 hours... can it charge smartphones faster without weakening phone battery life?
2.How do I get the free power bank you offered.I want to test this product & if its good,market it where you agree.

Lol. You want free "testing" power-bank? That's not fair na. This is a man in business, trying to make it. The least you can do is encourage him.

Buy the power bank, if you like it, negotiate with him on a retailership price. I am sure you will get a discount. If it has issues, talk about it. That's what "reviews" are about.

As for the first question, a battery is weakened naturally with each charge whether powerbank or regular power supply.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by donotsin: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol. You want free "testing" power-bank? That's not fair na. This is a man in business, trying to make it. The least you can do is encourage him.

Buy the power bank, if you like it, negotiate with him on a retailership price. I am sure you will get a discount. If it has issues, talk about it. That's what "reviews" are about.

As for the first question, a battery is weakened naturally with each charge whether powerbank or regular power supply.
Okay.Thats it.I dont want free power bank anymore even if its forced down my throat.I don't think I'm so poor that I can't buy one in the first place.I'll get one for myself & try it & if its good enough then I can talk about marketing.But I'm not going to have to beg to help market any product.Thanks for helping me come to.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Gboliwe: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
donotsin:
Okay.Thats it.I dont want free power bank anymore even if its forced down my throat.I don't think I'm so poor that I can't buy one in the first place.I'll get one for myself & try it & if its good enough then I can talk about marketing.But I'm not going to have to beg to help market any product.Thanks for helping me come to.
I apologise if you feel bad at how I responded or my choice of words, I am just trying to help. cheesy

Let's face it, do you "test" for free all you sell in your shop? You have read the reviews here, if you think this will help your business grow better, please buy one and "test". Its mutually beneficial.

I am not speaking for the OP. If he wants to give you for free, my thoughts in words shouldn't stop him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2014
donotsin:

Where are you,my friend,can you tell us to see if you can meet our people so we can introduce you our products face to face?I'm sure you will like it.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by donotsin: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Jimmyhetao:

Where are you,my friend,can you tell us to see if you can meet our people so we can introduce you our products face to face?I'm sure you will like it.
Use my email on the previous post.And you are yet to answered an important question:-
Can your power bank charger/adaptor charge smartphones 2 times faster? if you have an adapter that can charge smartphones 2 or 3 times faster,I think its a great product everyone will want.Now you got that advice for free.Please answer.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2014
donotsin:
Use my email on the previous post.And you are yet to answered an important question:-
Can your power bank charger/adaptor charge smartphones 2 times faster? if you have an adapter that can charge smartphones 2 or 3 times faster,I think its a great product everyone will want.Now you got that advice for free.Please answer.
Yes, it is. 1, it can surpport fast 2A charge. 2, it is also depend on the phone and pad if the phone and pad surpport fast charger. Our powerbank use chips which can auto-distinguish if the phone can surpport fast charging or not.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2014
keep Enkoying
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:40am On Aug 26, 2014
front page

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by adetunjisolo: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2014
GOODAAA POWER BANK STANDS OUT AMONGST ALL POWER BANK I CALL IT THE KING OF ALL POWER BANKS
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
The best powerbank
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 4:43am On Aug 31, 2014
GOODaaa PowerBank
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by eben28(m): 3:59am On Sep 01, 2014
How does someone get to know when to charge the power bank and when to stop charging if it becomes filled. i.e is there indicator that indicates the energy stored.

Also, are there several connectors to charge various phone's charging port viz Nokia, bb port etc
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello,Sir,It has LED light indicator 25 50% 75% 99%,you can see how much charged in.We put a micro charge cable in box.Most of the smartphone is using Micro usb(Samsung,Blackberry,Tecno,Nokia,etc)
eben28: How does someone get to know when to charge the power bank and when to stop charging if it becomes filled. i.e is there indicator that indicates the energy stored.

Also, are there several connectors to charge various phone's charging port viz Nokia, bb port etc
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by eben28(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
alright then,
How do I get one here in Benin and how much will be the cost
I'm also interested in your Bluetooth speaker
How much will it cost to send one to Benin
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by sleemoon(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Cool... First of all I ll like to commend ur effort in making people recognize ur product... I haven't tested ur product yet buh am having a feeling its gonna b awesome.... The powerbank I hav here with me is total FAKE ... Its a 12000Mah powerbank buh it only charge my Blackberry phone with 1200Mah capacity 2times before it dies off.... Thumbs up
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
eben28: alright then,
How do I get one here in Benin and how much will be the cost
I'm also interested in your Bluetooth speaker
How much will it cost to send one to Benin
Thank you very much for your question, sir. Presently, you can buy from Konga or contact our east area manager. He will arrange for you. We are discussing with our distributor in Benin and I am sure soon you will see GOODaaa there.

Have a nice day and May God bless you.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
sleemoon: Cool... First of all I ll like to commend ur effort in making people recognize ur product... I haven't tested ur product yet buh am having a feeling its gonna b awesome.... The powerbank I hav here with me is total FAKE ... Its a 12000Mah powerbank buh it only charge my Blackberry phone with 1200Mah capacity 2times before it dies off.... Thumbs up

Thank you very much for your concerning, Sir. We hope that one day we can do service for you and we are sure that we will not disappiont you.

May God bless you and your family.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Gboliwe: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jimmyhetao:
Thank you very much for your question, sir. Presently, you can buy from Konga or contact our east area manager. He will arrange for you. We are discussing with our distributor in Benin and I am sure soon you will see GOODaaa there.
Have a nice day and May God bless you.

If the customer cannot arrange for a courier service to pick and deliver, I think you should be able to arrange a local interstate transport company that can take it to Benin for him. Ofcourse, you will add it to his bill.
You also didn't give out the "east" agent's number. How is he to contact him?
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Gboliwe:

If the customer cannot arrange for a courier service to pick and deliver, I think you should be able to arrange a local interstate transport company that can take it to Benin for him. Ofcourse, you will add it to his bill.
You also didn't give out the "east" agent's number. How is he to contact him?

Thank you very much for your advice, Sir. We will do it as you said. The East Area Manager's phone number is: 08065171327 Mr Jeff.
Thank you very much again Sir.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 6:11am On Sep 07, 2014
We have new distributor join us.
DELTA
Company:Raycom Raymond Nig Ltd (RC:633516)
Phone:08033927919, 08075993550
Address:45 Isoko Road Ughelli, Delta State.

DELTA
Company:Rewjido NIG. LTD
Name:Ufuoma Rewjido
Phone:08138977558
Address:Opposite Robson Shopping Plaza, Deco Road
Warri, Delta State
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by cjudy(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
will love to be a distributor or agent. am in Delta State. People need Power Banks here because of power failure. Since 2009 no electricity here. so contact me on 07030423065 let's make an agreement
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello,Sir,It's smart choice,we are sure we can creat value together,our Marketing Manager will contact you,thanks.
cjudy: will love to be a distributor or agent. am in Delta State. People need Power Banks here because of power failure. Since 2009 no electricity here. so contact me on 07030423065 let's make an agreement
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
A new week has come!
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2014
front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free To Air Mbc1 Mbc2 Mbc3 Mba Action Satellite Decoder / Yagi Antenna For Wimax Modem Call 08067718031 / Crazy Gadjets From Usa..(sharp Sharp Sales)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.