Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie (10128 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Alakada Or Jenifa? / Funke Akindele Announces Plans To Release Jenifa 4 (2) (3) (4)

Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 3:54am On Oct 17, 2008
OMG!  My tummy hurts from laughter  grin Please, if you have not watched the movie "Jenifa"--you are missing.  It is available on youtube. Just type in "jenifa movie"  Enjoy and post feedback!
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by SeanT21(f): 4:18am On Oct 17, 2008
Hey, I do not find this funny at all. Maybe its the Liberian in me!!!
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by kaypumpin2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
funi movie, i fink Funke shld be considered for best actress cos of this movie in the yoruba category in one of em awards.

SeanT21:

once again u av jugded correctly
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

funi movie, i think Funke shld be considered for best actress because of this movie in the yoruba category in one of em awards.

once again u av jugded correctly

Ditto!

you are so silly.

SeanT21:

Sorry, honey. It's subtitled if that's of any help  cry
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by kaypumpin2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
@comfort

In what way am i silly hon?was only lettin seanT21 knw shes judged correctly wen she said she didnt find the movie funi due to the fact shes liberian.Its like me sayin i dnt find some indian movies funi enough even when its subtitled.Some language content just wldnt carry same deep meanin the moment is interpreted.Sure the movie jenifa is crazily funi.

poor seanT
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by eleshin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
sulia kan aiyetoro kan,that film is so hilarious and full of excitement,i also recommend her for the actress of the year
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2008
@eleshin,
what are you doing here shocked, go back to class grin.

movie is ok going by what many peeps that've seen are saying. am not really a big fan of yoruba movies
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by kaypumpin2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
ilugunboy:

@eleshin,
what are you doing here shocked, go back to class grin.

movie is ok going by what many peeps that've seen are saying. am not really a big fan of yoruba movies

try go get a copy and watch.Prior to now,am not a sucker for these nolly peeps unless its an Amaka Igwe,Tade Ogidan,Tunde Kelani production but this movin is a rib cracker.Go try it,if its a bore i owe u $100 but if u fall in love,u will pay my hitv subscription for nxt mth grin
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

try go get a copy and watch.Prior to now,am not a sucker for these nolly peeps unless its an Amaka Igwe,Tade Ogidan,Tunde Kelani production but this movin is a rib cracker.Go try it,if its a bore i owe u $100 but if u fall in love,u will pay my hitv subscription for nxt mth grin

just finished with the film now and i was bored all through, so where is my $100?. just kidding grin.

I will try look for it and watch, then we will see how it goes by next week, either you pay me or i pay your sub. Deal? cool
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by kaypumpin2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
am sure the movie will break @ least madam's floating ribs as woman are more liable to die laffin whilst watchin this kinda movie.Done deal though abt our bet s i dnt wanna beg urfriend again next mth to help me with sub.imagine pessimism abt hitv service o
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by SeanT21(f): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

@comfort

In what way am i silly hon?was only lettin seanT21 knw shes judged correctly when she said she didnt find the movie funi due to the fact shes liberian.Its like me sayin i dnt find some indian movies funi enough even when its subtitled.Some language content just wldnt carry same deep meanin the moment is interpreted.Sure the movie jenifa is crazily funi.

poor seanT

POOR ME!!!
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

@comfort

In what way am i silly hon?was only lettin seanT21 knw shes judged correctly when she said she didnt find the movie funi due to the fact shes liberian.Its like me sayin i dnt find some indian movies funi enough even when its subtitled.Some language content just wldnt carry same deep meanin the moment is interpreted.Sure the movie jenifa is crazily funi.

poor seanT

Eh heh now! I agree with everything you said.  It's just silly the way you said it or maybe it's the retard in me. lighten up babe.  I feel you though.  Even, you lose a lot when all you are focused on are the letters on the screen and not the picture. It really sucks!
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by lucabrasi(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2008
yeee sorry oush grin grin

suliatkan ayetoro kan grin grin
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 1:58am On Oct 18, 2008
lucabrasi:

yeee sorry oush grin grin

suliatkan ayetoro kan grin grin

Is like you know, I mean, everything, hiii! lucabrasi, you donjasi grin ye!
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by minute(f): 2:02am On Oct 18, 2008
OMG!

Ive watched it and I loved it!Is there a part 2 to the movie?

The best yoruba movie ive seen this year.

Suliya Kan! Aiyetoro kan! Iyara yin sparkle!!!LOL.
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 2:56am On Oct 18, 2008
the part 2 has yet to be released cry
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by spikedcylinder: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
minute:

OMG!

Ive watched it and I loved it!Is there a part 2 to the movie?

The best yoruba movie ive seen this year.

Suliya Kan! Aiyetoro kan!  Iyara yin sparkle!!!LOL.

LOL!!!!

I saw this yesterday, I almost died with laughter especially the bit where she wore her pajamas and ankle boots with a beret to class! Funke is sure funny. . . . plus the other busty babe, Ronke Odusanya was my senior in secondary school, I think thats what made me watch it sef.

Suliyat Kan! Aiyetoro Kan.
Mo fe lo fun party "gbo gbo big gals"
"hello", "hi", "eez like" grin grin
"yara yin sparkle" grin grin

Chai! grin grin grin
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
OMG Its on nairaland, I so love that movie, everyone in my office has it on there systems( even the non-yorubas and anti naija movies peeps)
I have watched it about 3 times and cant get enough,I was even able to convince my husband to watch it.
I hear part 2 is out, I cant wait
I love the part where gbogbo big girls and jennifa crew had a fight after they snatched there men, it was so funny.
"Jennifa oni la loun"- by gbo gbo big gals

And the part at the end where Jenifa and her crew wanted to go for the party and just jumped the queue, those gals can yab o
Reminds me also, when Jennifa went to borrow clothes from one of there crew members, I just love that gbo gbo big gals lady, too hilarious.

Nice movie in a long time
U guys shuld also try ETANU 1 & 2 by Funke Akindele
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by kemij1: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2008
i just watched the movie and was laughing all through,
i like the song they played in the scene were jenifa was telling her friend she wouldn't go to school all week,
anyone know what its called and who sang it?
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
Part 2 is out?! My sister doesn't have it yet and she is like a movie club for Nigerian movies angry hmmm, she's slacking--not a good sign! But anyway, kemi.j, i'll try identifying the song you are referring to and get you the name and artist.
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by kemij1: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2008
thanks a lot
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Dclique(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
let me even watch it and see wot da noise is al about
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Morenike3(f): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2008
lmao!! am watching it now.

Funny as H!! bush people tongue
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Morenike3(f): 5:09am On Oct 26, 2008
OMG!!!!!! I love this film.

So funny, such good actors!!

lmao!! They really tried kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Comfort86(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
kemi.j, sorry hon', i couldn't find it. i like the song too--it's kinda cute. kiss
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by spikedcylinder: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am very anti- Nigerian movie myself but I cannot seem to get over "Yara yin sparkle". Its part of my vocab now. grin grin grin
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by tosinadeda: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
apart from the comedy part of the film, to be sincere the film makes no sense to me!!!!!
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2008
Of course it makes no sense. Thats why it is so laughable. cheesy
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by KMB: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
Just seen it, brilliant!!! grin
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by Mustay(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2008
Na wa o!

I can't believe I wasted 30 mins watching the movie.

I see nothing in it. the storyline isn't unique and the repitition of "suliat kan, aiyetoro kan" was boring jo!

Nothing beats Ogidan/kelani's productins
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by vescucci(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
I'm sure this is an anomaly. I'd love to see it soon.
Re: Jenifa Babe: Nollywood Movie by spikedcylinder: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
vescucci:

I'm sure this is an anomaly. I'd love to see it soon.

Ah! Don't raise your hopes too high, it is stupid. But if you have the ability to laugh at stupidity then. . . ace. grin

Download Movie: Extraction (2020) / Is Nollywood Rivaling Black Hollywood? / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page