Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities (80579 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by continentalceo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
banega: Nigeria is so beautiful grin

God Bless you! Were are all those nigerian haterz Pls show urself or forever remain silent

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ujoinme: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Uyo, Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ujoinme: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Uyo, Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ujoinme: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Uyo,Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ujoinme: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
beautiful Akwa Ibom State,Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by ujoinme: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
uyo

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by customized07: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
uyo roads are cool, but the city is just to scanty.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by kingar(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
@ Abia... those are church building.
That is house the lord house is suppose to be. The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
continentalceo:

God Bless you! Were are all those nigerian haterz Pls show urself or forever remain silent
Amen smiley, May he bless you too!! •
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
chulla12:

Hmm. Like what?

its a hunch, but certain tribes seem to aspire to higher levels of development than others, in terms of city infrastructure & development.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Whats the pop of Uyo?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Op only 10pages? angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by callmebettyetta: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2014
all the state pictures are awesome. but CALABAR is the most peaceful, most cleanliness, and paradise on earth. enjoy.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Omeife2: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
jakiedudu: Looking forward to when Nigerian cities will look like this:
We dey fear height...lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by madcyber: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2014
I nliked it.beautiful and awesome...http://www.muhammadsakil.com/p/all.html
smiley smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by mayratravis: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2014
At least these pictures will surely encourage tourism a bit in Nigeria. There is always a positive side of every place and these pictures display the same.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by BRAINCRASH(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2014
WHY IS ABUJA NOT ON THE LISSSSSSST............
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by elvistheking000: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Yes, Ghana has a long way to go to catch up to the likes of Singapore or Switzerland, but we're way past Nigeria already.

Hey,I am also a Ghanian,but why you put Ghana so high
I am a proud Ghanian but i have to cool down and not to put my Country much higher than is it.
Ghana is a small but a nice Country.But we have simillar problems like nigeria only smaller !!

Nigeria vs Ghana
For financial is like: Big brother(Nigeria rich) vs small Brother (Ghana is becoming to be rich)
For Problems in the Country is also like: Big Brother( bigger Problems) vs small brother (smaller Problems)

ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO GIVE THEIR OPPINION LIKE "WE ARE BETTER THAN THEY " LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS.
NO ONE OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE CREATE SOMTHING BIG IN - NIGERIA OR GHANA - BUT TALKING SO PROUD LIKE YOU ARE THE HEAT OF DOES COUNTRYS[color=#990000][/color].ONLY TALKING NONSENS AND BULLSHIT TO PROVOCAT THE OTHER angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by joeycasper: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Beautiful places and lovely views
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by iamord(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2014
elvistheking000:

Hey,I am also a Ghanian,but why you put Ghana so high
I am a proud Ghanian but i have to cool down and not to put my Country much higher than is it.
Ghana is a small but a nice Country.But we have simillar problems like nigeria only smaller !!

Nigeria vs Ghana
For financial is like: Big brother(Nigeria rich) vs small Brother (Ghana is becoming to be rich)
For Problems in the Country is also like: Big Brother( bigger Problems) vs small brother (smaller Problems)

ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO GIVE THEIR OPPINION LIKE "WE ARE BETTER THAN THEY " LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS.
NO ONE OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE CREATE SOMTHING BIG IN - NIGERIA OR GHANA - BUT TALKING SO PROUD LIKE YOU ARE THE HEAT OF DOES COUNTRYS[color=#990000][/color].ONLY TALKING NONSENS AND BULLSHIT TO PROVOCAT THE OTHER angry

If u r truely a ghanaian? Then I will like to have u as a friend cos u have pointed out a lot of truth.. Time will not let me expanciate on ur comment..cos it could make up a whole thread.. But we as ghanaians and nigerians need to be matured.. Am a ghanaian and will want to talk to fellow ghanaians. That some of the rantings we bring up here is uncalled for. Ghanaians are not known for this.. Its when I came up on NL I started seeing this.. I don't know if has to do with immaturity.. For every negative pic posted about nigeria.. A similar case has occurred in ghana. And vice versa.. We need to be matured in our dealings on here.. And to my nigerian people on here i will say the same thing.. Ghana is a small country by mass but great in its acomplishments ..and the country should be expected for that.. We both have a long way to go.. And share similar issues..so rather than come up here and rant against each other, we should concentrate more on learning from each other and solving our countries problems and forging ahead

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by iamord(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2014
ujoinme: Uyo, Nigeria
Uyo is one of the cleanest states in nigeria and west africa.. But now the needs to be more emphasis on mixed use development projects.. And a break in the height barrier to grace the skyline
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by iamord(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
Try flying into Lagos at night and you will understand why it is a one-eyed man among the blind.

You missed the point.

Every country in the world has a few cities with tall buildings.

Even freaking Cote D'Ivoire as seen below:

/

Abijan is a great city people tend to over look.. The skylines are better planned than that of lagos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by iamord(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam. That's a country Nigeria is supposed to be, but corruption and mismanagement makes Nigeria a perpetual third world despite her God given wealth. Hope the youths of Nigeria will rise up for massive revolution to salvage their future.

There was an article I read about ghana and singapore.. Back then ghana was better than singapore, now look @ what we have today.. See what corruption can do to a people
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by bryan1991: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Rooneyboy post=25256386]

mr traveller nobody said that Nigeria is the most beautiful country in the world, what the poster is trying to say is that Nigeria and Africa as a whole Isn't a forest filled with wild animals as they always paint it to be.[/quot

Few countries are beautiful in europe...Spain. Is the most beautiful country with nice cities.. Bleep paris...most beautiful city in world my ass. Abuja, calabar, uyo, and Oweri.. Are very nice. Lagos is awesome.. Although some parts are not nice..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by musteeee: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please can i get the plan of this house from you? thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.