Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. (874 Views)

Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Vs Grasscutter: Which One Is More Profitable? / How Do I Start Snail Rearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by samshoz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
I would like to learn about grasscutter farming, that can be setup at the backyard. Just teach me and other silent readers what we need to know about such farming. Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by fayahsoul: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
samshoz: I would like to learn about grasscutter farming, that can be setup at the backyard. Just teach me and other silent readers what we need to know about such farming. Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
backyard as in an open space at the back of your house?
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by samshoz(m): 3:11am On Aug 06, 2014
fayahsoul:
backyard as in an open space at the back of your house?
Exactly.
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
samshoz: I would like to learn about grasscutter farming, that can be setup at the backyard. Just teach me and other silent readers what we need to know about such farming. Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
I am interested as well timothodetola1073@gmail.com
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by fayahsoul: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
samshoz: Exactly.
Chai no try am o. dem go jus die sharply becos dem no like cold at all. u have to build a proper shelter for dem.
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by atuagbo: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
fayahsoul:
Chai no try am o. dem go jus die sharply becos dem no like cold at all. u have to build a proper shelter for dem.

And where can one buy the Grass cutter to rear?
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by fayahsoul: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
atuagbo:
call +234 803 538 6860.
Re: Grasscutter Rearing: Teach Us What You Know about it. by fayahsoul: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
atuagbo:
call 0803 538 6860.

(1) (Reply)

How To Separate Non Laying Birds In A Poultry / Poultry Consult Service . We Guide You Into Profitable Poultry Farming! / How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.