Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season (4255 Views)

Kiss Daniel Tries New Haircut; Is He Still As Handsome? / Photos: Chiwetalu Agu In New Haircut For A Lead Role In A Movie / Chidinma Ekile Shows Off New Haircut: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by jonaji(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nice afro cut...... But I think It was not well done...... I would have done better if he came to me grin;DM ladies... You like ?

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by hensben(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
the hair nor fit him at all grin embarassed
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Ashkormissy(f): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ewwwwwwwww! Lyk serious, ewwwwwwwww!
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Airforce1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Tval(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
I told this guy not to cut dis type of hairstyle.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by natureblack(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
All he needed to do was to give Germany an afro-cut,not his own hair.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by julioralph(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
he looks like Kim Jong-un.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Chanchit: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
hensben: the hair nor fit him at all grin embarassed

I like am like that...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by amakufrancis(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
afro? E no fit am o.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Is that Hitler or Messi?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by hensben(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chanchit:

I like am like that...
you check am well, him be like those chaolin temple members for 'cult evil'

1 Like

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by alentyno: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2014
awful
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Godwin10(m): 3:15am On Aug 06, 2014
hensben: you check am well, him be like those chaolin temple members for 'cult evil' shocked
evil cult
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Chanchit: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014
hensben: you check am well, him be like those chaolin temple members for 'cult evil'

So far na Messi, even if na gorimapa he barb, I go still like am like that.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by philfearon(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2014
CoolHunk: Is that Hitler or Messi?
I would rather he is Hitler..That way,he gets to butcher defenders and opponents come next season....You don't wanna mess with Hitler!!
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2014
His hair cut is no business of mine but his performance on the field of play. #TeamBarca, #NeymarIsMyNewCrush. kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by laivwire(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
That's why I love CR7. Swag omo po.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Krasid(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
He looks ridiculous.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Daddy tiago, agba ti n de o
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by hensben(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Godwin10:
evil cult
yeah, bro u correct
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by JEITO: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
julioralph: he looks like Kim Jong-un.
lol! you are so right.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by daryoor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
good, he just made it easier for sergio ramos to slap his ogor smileysmiley
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Davidovinci(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
He's lost his touch not just on the field but with his hair also.....
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by nickz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
very absurd....i guess pele pushed him to it!
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by jeffizy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Learn from cr7 bro. [color=][/color]
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by GreyBlood: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
As someone rightly said, he looks like that fat small boy that rules North Korea

I hope it won't affect his performance as it did to Modric when he cut his hair while coming for the worldcup
embarassed
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
He looks like Mr Bean.
Re: Photo: Leo Messi Shows Off His New Haircut For The New Season by judedwriter(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
julioralph: he looks like Kim Jong-un.
Dat baby-faced dictator grin anyways, I feel its his last trophyless season dey make e brain touch cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! / More Fans Dress Up As Celebrities For Halloween. Hit Or Miss ? / Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Flaunts Her Voluptuous Curves Into Tight Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.