Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! (4286 Views)

Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire / Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2015
The 28 year old beauty queen is stunting . Her haters!

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by ab1x: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
#posh
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Unemployment is a very bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:00am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:
to be honest she was on set of her new show. Fashion 360. So you're comment failed
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:
you know she looks hot. You can't call her fat anymore tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
to be honest she was on set of her new show. Fashion 360. So you're comment failed
Yet still has the time to troll nairaland at 3am? I believe you, I really believe you.

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you know she looks hot. You can't call her fat anymore tongue
"Over-bleached mgbeke" is a better phrase.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:

Yet still has the time to troll nairaland at 3am? I believe you, I really believe you.

she filmed that in the day. Plus I'm not muna! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:58am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:

"Over-bleached mgbeke" is a better phrase.
what is an mgbeke? I hear you say that
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what is an mgbeke? I hear you say that
Go to bed.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:08am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:

Go to bed.
no fuk yew! I'm. Not even munachi. I'm her bf. Am sik of ya insults man. Lets go man to man! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:

Go to bed.
come and make me!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no fuk yew! I'm. Not even munachi. I'm her bf. Am sik of ya insults man. Lets go man to man! angry
k
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by channel190(m): 5:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=charix post=41504853]
k[/quote .
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2015
channel190:
Who is she?
an ex beauty queen
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Charix happy new year!!!!!! Unfortunately you made it into 2016 angry but I'm kind enough to wish you a happy
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Charix happy new year!!!!!! Unfortunately you made it into 2016 angry but I'm kind enough to wish you a happy
Wetin happen? You should cover your face in shame. You're 29(sic) now and still unmarried. At this rate you'd start paying for sex because you're now an off-market good.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

Wetin happen? You should cover your face in shame. You're 29(sic) now and still unmarried. At this rate you'd start paying for sex because you're now an off-market good.
shes 28 point of correction. I told you happy new year. Can you be happy for once in your life? Let peace reign. Marriage is not the ultimate
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shes 28 point of correction. I told you happy new year. Can you be happy for once in your life? Let peace reign. Marriage is not the ultimate
In this country a woman without a husband is worthless to everybody including her nuclear family. Back in the days before colonialists came African Chiefs used to exile unmarried women past the age of 24 into the wilderness with hope they'd die from starvation or animal attacks. It was considered bad luck for a woman to stay unwedded.

Nigeria is assumed past that stage but the mindset still remains. Munachi go and marry! Aunty Gwengwengwe.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

In this country a woman without a husband is worthless to everybody including her nuclear family. Back in the days before colonialists came African Chiefs used to exile unmarried women past the age of 24 into the wilderness with hope they'd die from starvation or animal attacks. It was considered bad luck for a woman to stay unwedded.

Nigeria is assumed past that stage but the mindset still remains. Munachi go and marry! Aunty Gwengwengwe.
DNT worry i will get married to munachi
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

ok . give her this year. It will be like a film trick in your eye when it will happen.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2016
softappless:
dude you can't afford to maintain her
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

hey don't you think if marriage was her worry she'll get her boyfriend to marry her. So it clearly is not!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
ok . give her this year. It will be like a film trick in your eye when it will happen.
You said that last year, denrele said that last year, dbanj said that last year and Linda Ikeji said that last year. Nothing yet. I've my own life to live and don't care if you marry this year or not. All I know is you've been bad luck to your family for many years now. Even your uncles're selling your stories to bloggers because they've recognized you as a curse on the family.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
softappless:
LOL.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
hey don't you think if marriage was her worry she'll get her boyfriend to marry her. So it clearly is not!
Is it your sugar daddies that would fund the wedding?
You better learn how bake chin-chin because that's what you'd serve guests at the reception.
Get a proper job while at it, you've become too fat for tv screens. How would you conduct interviews when you now occupy 80% of viewing space?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

You said that last year, denrele said that last year, dbanj said that last year and Linda Ikeji said that last year. Nothing yet. I've my own life to live and don't care if you marry this year or not. All I know is you've been bad luck to your family for many years now. Even your uncles're selling your stories to bloggers because they've recognized you as the a curse on the family.
which uncles biko? Those people are people like you. Liars who make stories up. Curse to the family in what way? To end, women don't know the exact year they will marry. It is the man that will propose. That's what muna is waiting for. And I feel it is on the way. You will soon be silenced! You will choke on your words.
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2016
charix:

Is it your sugar daddies that would fund the wedding?
You better learn how bake chin-chin because that's what you'd serve guests at the reception.
Get a proper job while at it, you've become too fat for tv screens. How would you conduct interviews when you now occupy 80% of viewing space?
too fat? Then where would you place Oprah? I hope you know one can marry with having a big wedding. And it is the man who foots the bill. Not the woman! You're wrong again!
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
P
A
L
M
W
I
N
E
T
A
P
P
E
R

I
S

M
U
N
A
C
H
I

A
B
I
I

S
H
E
'
S

T
H
E

O
N
L
Y

O
N
E

J
O
B
L
E
S
S

E
N
O
U
G
H

T
O

R
E
P
L
Y

E
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

D
I
R
E
C
T
L
Y
Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
too fat? Then where would you place Oprah? I hope you know one can marry with having a big wedding. And it is the man who foots the bill. Not the woman! You're wrong again!
Once again exposing yourself as the useless Nigerian girl you are.
If you get a job, save up and pay for the wedding, is it a bad thing? You're the one looking forward to getting married yet you don't want to make investment in any way. No wonder those twins got rid of you with that useless mindset.

Thinking of this is making me want to get rid of my fiancee and scam a whitey into marriage. Nigerian girls' thinking is very useless angry.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Is Looking So Beautiful In These New Selfies!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
which uncles biko? Those people are people like you. Liars who make stories up. Curse to the family in what way? To end, women don't know the exact year they will marry. It is the man that will propose. That's what muna is waiting for. And I feel it is on the way. You will soon be silenced! You will choke on your words.
Sit down and keep waiting for marriage to fall on your lap. 2016 will pass you by. At the age of 30 you'd become a real worthless product no man would want to touch or stay associated with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Latest Fashion In Town For Men. (PHOTO) / Nigeria's Prettiest Female Teen Celebrity Shares Bikini Photos (PICS) / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.