Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair (39389 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Lil Wayne And Terry G Are Brothers / Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by chiogo(f): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
philip0906:

Then please tpia,who's d best out there right now?b'cos u don't like him does not change the fact that LIL WEEZY(with grammies wey full hin cupboard)is the best rapper alive now.so u can hang if u no like am tongue

Best rapper alive for where?
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by FowardEast(f): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2009
Jay Z is the greatest rapper ever.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by matiltomd(f): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2009
philip0906:

of course ur idol can't go around shirtless,cos we'll all c his potbelly,and the spots on his body including the lovebites given 2 him by his baby mamas and concubines.mind u,u put a picture of LIL WEEZY shirtless,and put up a pix of 2face clothed in monkey coat grin.I said put up a pix of him shirtless.if u can't get a pix,its easy,just send one babe 2 him and she will do d work,albeit,with a baby as a reward grin.LIL WEEZY rocks(even without a shirt he still looks fly),2face sucks. tongue.mind u,only lil weezy's boxers will help purchase 2face on ebay cheesy grin grin

Phillip, you're a clown!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
damn hilarious,
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by xqwysyte(f): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
philip0906:

of course ur idol can't go around shirtless,cos we'll all c his potbelly,and the spots on his body including the lovebites given 2 him by his baby mamas and concubines.mind u,u put a picture of LIL WEEZY shirtless,and put up a pix of 2face clothed in monkey coat grin.I said put up a pix of him shirtless.if u can't get a pix,its easy,just send one babe 2 him and she will do d work,albeit,with a baby as a reward grin.LIL WEEZY rocks(even without a shirt he still looks fly),2face sucks. tongue.mind u,only lil weezy's boxers will help purchase 2face on ebay cheesy grin grin

grin grin WORD
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by audio: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
At topic:

Nigga was high when he wrote that. He probably doesn't know what it means himself
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by THEAMAKA(f): 4:21am On Aug 15, 2009
actually there is no such thing as nigerian hair.
lil wayne is ignorant.

what the hell is nigerian hair?

people have all kinds of hair. no kind of people all have the same hair.

i mean come on, lil wayne is so ignorant.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by sexyZee(f): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
weezy is a hot guy na, though his rap words are childish
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2010
That's what they call rap Lyrics, get used to it!
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Qiana(f): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2010
matiltom_d:

of course your idol can't go around shirtless,cos we'll all c his potbelly,and the spots on his body including the lovebites given 2 him by his baby mamas and concubines.mind u,u put a picture of LIL WEEZY shirtless,and put up a pix of 2face clothed in monkey coat .I said put up a pix of him shirtless.if u can't get a pix,its easy,just send one babe 2 him and she will do d work,albeit,with a baby as a reward .LIL WEEZY rocks(even without a shirt he still looks fly),2face sucks. .mind u,only lil weezy's boxers will help purchase 2face on ebay

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2010
ITS SOOOOOO OBVIOUS he put Nigerian Hair in the song to complete the flow, however i live in America and that my friend is an insult. Having pure African hair or kinky hair is what they call "bad hair". African hair is disregarded and usually picked on hense the strong gravitation towards perms and hair weaves to have "good hair" and lie about how "indian" you are. Lil Wayne is rubbish and ignorant I dont even know why ppl would write about him. WTF is Nigerian hair? for all he knows he may have Nigerian blood in him way down the line, he is a fool. The laced weed/marijuana mixed with codene has gotten to his blasted head. Speaking of tough hair he has DREADS! GO FIGURE.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by madmanking: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2010
You no need to be supryze na, lil wayne even talk yoruba for the intro of millie listen well the intro says,

Who is this Bleep?, and reply in the intro BABA WON KNOW'S THIS Bleep,
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nellyon(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
he said hemp not hair. i know because he is my favourite and i make it a point to listen to every word he says
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by chiogo(f): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nellyon:

he said hemp not hair. i know because he is my favourite and i make it a point to listen to every word he says
Right, genius.

I'm a Young Money Millionaire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career just isn't fair
. . . . .

Obviously, he was rhyming. Hemp doesn't fit in with 'millionaire' and 'fair'
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nellyon(f): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2010
ever heard of poetic licence chiogo? check it up "genius"
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Ignatio(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
Wayne can wack. Hot or no he can be. Can someone tell me what he or she understood from those lines.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by chiogo(f): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
Nellyon:

ever heard of poetic licence chiogo? check it up "genius"
I don't have to look anything up. He did NOT say 'hemp'. Point blank. Period.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by chrismusic: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerians are tough people and he may mean he's much tougher.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 30, 2012
^^^lol.

no he's saying Nigerian hair is "nappy".
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by otumfour(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2012
*Kails*:
^^^lol.

no he's saying Nigerian hair is "nappy".

Lmao! So it took them 3 years to figure out tht line wuz pure insult lmao!!! grin grin angry
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Ivynwa(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
If you check out the lyrics of many songs you will realize that many write in meaningless things into a song in the bid to make words rhyme together. I think that in this lyrics he is just using "Nigerian hair" to represent "a hard/tough African hair". I don't think that he is dissing or being disrespectful with the name "Nigeria".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.