Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,708 members, 7,865,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (31857 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by habex005(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2014
serves the man right....
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Pinkytracy: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2014
What a wicked World!!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kalvan50: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2014
That's some Kill Bill sh.it right there.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by JUHABACH: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.
I DO NOT PITY ANY WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO RE-MARRY with children to raise.

No woman should keep a GOAT IN A BARN FULL OF YAMS!
BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

what is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Tushborn: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2014
thank God he is nt a muslim, u would v seen different childish comments here! bloody hypocrites!!!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2014
"I'm on fire" he's a man ad he's on fire....lol, good fr d man.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2014
This woman fuuuucked up, she should have poured him highly concentrated Acid ! angry

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by macsika: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Has it Gotten to the extent of raping a 5 yrs old child. I hope he rots in jail. All these pedophiles and child sex offenders makes me sick.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

U are seriously siick...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by victorazy(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2014
SAMBARRY: How some people's penis rise for a growing child beats me.the irritating part be say them plenty even here on nl undecided

R u one of them?

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by victorazy(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Pinkytracy: What a wicked World!!

Ugly man as profile picture
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2014
fulanigirl:

Since when is it a crime to marry because you have kids? Are insinuating that all men are abusers?

he is trying to say ladies legs should be close, but if you are to carelessly open them, let it me the only who is ready to take responsibility or contraceptive should be involved.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Blockus: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

She re-married that's not a bad thing.

The only thing she is guilty of is marrying a peado.

If that's the case, what about men who sexually assault their daughters? Should the women be blamed as well?

A pig is a pig, sadly you can't tell that these pigs are what they are till its too late.

Good job by the woman. A good attorney would either get her off or get her a very light sentence with a lengthy probation time.

This treatment should be given to rapists and peados.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by tpia1: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Aluu
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Well deserved!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by EMMASON125: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Rubbish! This news was hurriedly move to front page because it did not happen in Nigeria. As if the worst is not happening here in Nigeria. Take a look @ this:
(1) Man arraigned for raping a
5-year-old girl

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Man-arraigned-for-raping-a-5-year-old-girl-20131024

(2) Court remands man, 32, for defiling 3yr-old-girl
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/court-remands-man-32-defiling-3yr-old-girl/

(3) Court orders remand on man in custody for defiling a minor
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Court-orders-remand-on-man-in-custody-for-defiling-a-minor-20140715

(4) Three arraigned for allegedly raping teen girl
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Three-arraigned-for-allegedly-raping-teen-girl-20140618

(5) Vice principal accused of raping student
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Vice-principal-accused-of-raping-student-20140430
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by mctons: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Tell me abourrrit.
Were you here some 7 years ago in THIS SAME FAMILY SECTION. . . .
One NL poster(MALE OF COURSE) confessed to 'fingggering' 5 year-old girl. . . .and he enjoyed it? shocked
I think the topic was the most disgusting thing you ever did.
He received such a BACK LASH. . . he had to change his ID sharp-sharp! cheesy
Dem niaaaly killllam! grin
The thread niaaaaaaaaaaally catch fire!!! Kai!!!!

Ask Senator Yerima
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by betatalk: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

R u serious smh u for no talk short of words for u

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by buchibabe: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm... D fear of leaving ur kids with STRANGE men is d begining of wisdom....

Kudos to d woman. She did well. I would hv done worse. Pikin wey i suffer born
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by faceve: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Dat serves him right ,in his next world he wont dare touch a child
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

I only gave my opinion o.
You don't have to agree.
There are some risks I will NEVER TAKE. . .AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE!
If I am looking for a 'FATHER-FIGURE'. . .I will choose one of my BROTHERS!
They have daughters and none have been molested. AMEN!!!!

I AM NOT INTO STEP THIS AND STEP THAT BRADY BUNCHES! kiss
I don't believe in COMPLICATING MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF SEARCHING FOR LOVE AND SOUL-MATES! kiss

Just my opinion.
Thank you! kiss
You are right. When they say don't divorce to remarry or have kids out of wed luck...this is one of the things they intend to avoid. Some laws are to protect us not God.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2014
She must have hated him completely to set him on fire. Why will you be married to someone you hate. When you notice your hubby is a paedo, there are better steps that you could take. Why not report him to the authorities or expose his paedophilla?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by dammytosh: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Awesome Mother

Iya ti ko legbe is not about indomie ti ko legbe alone.

7 years old ?

When he can blow him self up and meet how many virgins again self.

"Too many idiots, very few bullets"

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2014
ferdimako:
You are right. When they say don't divorce to remarry or have kids out of wed luck...this is one of the things they intend to avoid. Some laws are to protect us not God.

Sometimes it can't be helped.
Like in the case of widows divorced by their 'GOD'!
Because they don't want to continue to 'live in sin'. . . they rush to get married to fulfill some 'unholy righteousness'!
JUST TO HAVE SEX. . .NOT EVEN OUT OF LOVE. . . BUT DESPERATION!!!!!

Then they BREED MORE KIDS then get divorced again. . .then BREED MORE KIDS AND THE DISGUSTING CYCLE CONTINUES, leaving a trail of MOLESTED CHILDREN WITH STEP THIS AND STEP THAT. . .ALL PHOCKING THEMSELVES! angry

When they die, you can't tell the children from the in-laws! embarassed
You go dey ask yourself. . . NA WHO MARRY WHO. . .AND NA WHO BORN WHO?

Welcome to FEMALE POLYGAMOUS HOMES! grin

The children of OLARENWAJU vs THE CHILDREN OF CHUKWUMERIJE vs THE CHILDREN OF AKPAN. . . .ALL FROM ONE POOSIE! cry

Very tacky! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by remsonik(f): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2014
This things happen in nigeria everyday and u don't get to hear of it,not fair to the child I hope she heals.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by MizTyna(f): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

With this mentality U need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Rounakid(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Just passing_by.,..cheesy ;DJust passing_by.,..cheesy
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2014
MizTyna:

With this mentality U need Jesus

Thanks and good morning to you too! kiss
Great contribution to the topic! wink
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by joshuaidibia(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmmm. I smell bush meat here.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by hapiness44(f): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Burning him up is not enough,she would have cut 'it' off!.He has no idea how that single act will affect the life of that girl ..mothers please learn to pay special attention to your girls no matter the age,somtimes,it happens right under your roof,(even some blood brothers and biological fathers are guilty)...The girl child never forgets molestation!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by iswallker(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

I only gave my opinion o.
You don't have to agree.
There are some risks I will NEVER TAKE. . .AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE!
If I am looking for a 'FATHER-FIGURE'. . .I will choose one of my BROTHERS!
They have daughters and none have been molested. AMEN!!!!

I AM NOT INTO STEP THIS AND STEP THAT BRADY BUNCHES! kiss
I don't believe in COMPLICATING MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF SEARCHING FOR LOVE AND SOUL-MATES! kiss

Just my opinion.
Thank you! kiss

interesting story you re telling us...
contunu... grin

on a more serious note..one guy must have hurt you in the past. i suggest you just forgive and let the pain go away.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by olashas(f): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2014
fulanigirl:

Since when is it a crime to marry because you have kids? Are insinuating that all men are abusers?
I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.