Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

(photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? (6699 Views)

Jambites Did You Noticed This??? / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus / Are You In The Campus, Do You Believe This, Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by paulworld(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Somebody help me o am in urgent need of recharge card 08116517580
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by michaeltotti(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
lirusehn: liked smiley
syto.
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
drags her back.
What do you look out for in a man?
Is it only beauty?
I may be a goodman even if I no fine reach.
i dont need a man....i need jesus grin
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by Twistgirl(f): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Y do u have to beg people if u are beautiful people wlll vote fr u
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by rattlesnake(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
U tried but if u want my "like" u pay me
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by rattlesnake(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i dont need a man....i need jesus grin
Jesus does not like a girls face having different colors na
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
rattlesnake: Jesus does not like a girls face having different colors na
even the queens in his dayz had colours in dia face...esther had na.....so am still a qualified jesus baby wink
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by rattlesnake(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bootybuttchic: even the queens in his dayz had colours in dia face...esther had na.....so am still a qualified jesus baby wink
OK can I love u on his behalf
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by bablononi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
i don vote sha.but the face is too white for me undecided
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
rattlesnake: OK can I love u on his behalf
no thank u grin ...
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by emekaD3(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
I know someone that can get you 500 Nigerian likes.. send a pm.
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by Amanyanabo(m): 4:56am On Aug 07, 2014
ok liked, gudluck
seriously though how stupid can some ppl b, asking her to cum suck ur balls

1 Like

Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by lirusehn(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2014
michaeltotti: syto.
cheesycheesy Mr Michael. ȋ̝̊̅̄ hail o
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
lol nice one
check this out guys, do you have a contest to run and need votes? submit it here, dear members click here to vote for others too
https://www.nairaland.com/1846713/post-all-contest-here-people
Re: (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? by Donfamous(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
See d girl una dey vote for self she cany come bak to say thanks. Proud ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Youthful Mistakes You Should Avoid Before Age 30 / Nigerian Teachers And Their Dressing / PROCEDURES FOR THE 2017/2018 JAMB registration excersise. -Updated on 21/10/201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.