Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura (12593 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Kano Lawmakers Reject Amendment To Ramadan Bill / Lawmakers Reject Jonathan’s Cassava Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by koboko69: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Oga koboko69™this game is beyond you. tongue
The matter has been settled since Almakura met with GEJ, cool
But these Legislooters have something up their sleeves wink
They want to slim Maku's chance of running for the Guber, but was not in the interest of the Presidency, Maku and Sen. Ewuga angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shia.....this pdp e-militia nor go kill me with laugh. So its Jonathan that rescued him? Ok na

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Descartes: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shia.....this pdp e-militia nor go kill me with laugh. So its Jonathan that rescued him? Ok na
Mind you am not in here for partisanship wink
Will give you a thread later to that development. cool
Even Adamawa own was partially orchestrated by Hatiku in a bid to take up party structure . angry
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by neena: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy cheesy
The same way he rescued Nyako. undecided You should know Jonathanians na. They try so hard to twist everything in favor of their god. Come Saturday, you'll hear things like : "Jonathan did not really plan to win Osun", "Osun state is not viable" "He pitied Aregbesola"... Stupid iidiots!

11 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by koboko69: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Mind you am not in here for partisanship wink
Will give you a thread later to that development. cool
Even Adamawa own was partially orchestrated by Hatiku in a bid to take up party structure . angry

shocked shocked shocked ok

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by koboko69: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2014
neena: The same way he rescued Nyako. undecided You should know Jonathanians na. They try so hard to twist everything in favor of their god. Come Saturday, you'll hear things like : "Jonathan did not really plan to win Osun", "Osun state is not viable" "He pitied Aregbesola"... Stupid iidiots!

cheesy cheesy

Comrade Lagbake the progressive...how far na? Long time

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by neena: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2014
koboko69:
cheesy cheesy
Comrade Lagbake the progressive...how far na? Long time
My brother, I dey o! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Descartes: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2014
koboko69:

shocked shocked shocked ok
That's Descartes™ cool
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
“As far as we are concerned, the governor is yet to be exonerated of charges levelled against him; we are not going to go to court because the matter is a constitutional matter that cannot be resolved by any court.
“We will take a firm position on the matter in due course but we will follow the constitution; we will not act outside the constitution but be assured that the impeachment process is still on course,” Mr. Ibaku said.

You will follow the constitution but won't go to court? Hahahaha. This is an invitation to anarchy that will not benefit even the president. We shall face the PDP and the House squarely should they live to their threat and undermine the relative peace we enjoy. Challenge accepted

7 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2014
NO ATTEMPT or ATTEMPTED. ATTEMPTED to remove the peoples gov will work. We will fight the maggots in Abuja till za end

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Caseless: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Lilaex:

Ur obviously a fo.ol ur stupi.dity is amazing. How can a continent prosper or a country grow with the kinds of u..
sharrap!

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Caseless: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
They want to slim Maku's chance of running for the Guber, but was not in the interest of the Presidency, Maku and Sen. Ewuga angry
u ar a hypocrite! U said u ar 4 gud governance, stil u support d impeachment. Didnt u read d report to see pdp(nassarawa chapter)'s reaction on d matter? D lawmakers, nassarawa pdp, gej, and central pdp ar on d same page in dz case. Do u think d lawmakers hav d guts to disobey gej when he wants them to stop d process?
Ewuga forgot cpc was voted and not him in nasarawa. Again, d party fought gallantly in d court to bring him back to d senate. We shal see. As 4 maku; he created crisis in d state using ombatse, he instigated d lawmakers against almakura. I can only tel u that all these plots have made almakura more popular and accepted in d state.
Ewuga and maku ar dead politically in d state;jst wait and see.

6 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Descartes: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2014
caseless: u ar a hypocrite! U said u ar 4 gud governance, stil u support d impeachment. Didnt u read d report to see pdp(nassarawa chapter)'s reaction on d matter? D lawmakers, nassarawa pdp, gej, and central pdp ar on d same page in dz case. Do u think d lawmakers hav d guts to disobey gej when he wants them to stop d process?
Ewuga forgot cpc was voted and not him in nasarawa. Again, d party fought gallantly in d court to bring him back to d senate. We shal see. As 4 maku; he created crisis in d state using ombatse, he instigated d lawmakers against almakura. I can only tel u that all these plots have made almakura more popular and accepted in d state.
Ewuga and maku ar dead politically in d state;jst wait and see.
@bolded, am damn sure you are referring to yourself. angry
Did my statement support impeachment
Go back to it and reread it 3times, and give me feedback. cool
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by arewafederation: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2014
koboko69:

My brother...the grammar is very simple...

Court or no Court.....Twisting and bending of the constitution is legal under the Jonathan led PDP government.
What a shameful government. Only the wise are ready to sweep out this devilish cankerworms eating up this nation since 1899BC.

That means an ordinary member of a state house of assembly condemned the Nigerian constitution. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Toktee(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
koboko69:

Which other outcome? In b/w where are your legion of online militia?
hahahahahahahahahaaaa:-D

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by gabriel212: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2014
The governor should initiate a call back for the ranting honourable! EYE FOR AN EYE
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by AdemolaJegede(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014
i am not a politician and not intend to be one, law makers or whatever it is call should leave d governor alone, if we look critically and flashed back we will see dat since d creation of dis state no governor has affect d state as d present governor, before now d state capital was not having good roads and no serious developmental project by d pass governors, but since d inception of dis government d state generally has wear new look.to me governor al makura is d best governor so far in d state, so please let give him d maximum support for him to carry d sate to d promise land.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Hugoboi(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
“As far as we are concerned, the governor is yet to be exonerated of charges leveled against him; we are not going to go to court because the matter is a constitutional matter that cannot be resolved by any court.

Who is in a better position to interpret constitutional issues if not the the courts? What kind of retarded people do we have as law makers in this country? How did this one even qualify as a legislator? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by 99100(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Let's go there..
It has just begun...
There are so many ways to catch a fish...
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by san316(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
ShoOOoooo!!! Is this how they want to go about it? The lawmakers won't go to court because it is a constitutional matter that can't be resolved by any court. These guys are nuts, now i support any move to recall or possibly, assassinate them. They should just build their chambers in Abj and stay there. After 2015 they can go ahead and turn it into their LovePeddler house and serve as workers there. THRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by youngmonie: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Monimatic: PDP...power to the people

Which foolish people?...the ones this clowns have not consulted before deciding to remove democratically elected governor? Pls stop embarrassing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by PhockPhockMan: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
neena: My brother, I dey o! cool cool
Eyaaaaaaaah. Sorry o o. grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by PhockPhockMan: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2014
AdemolaJegede: i am not a politician and not intend to be one, law makers or whatever it is call should leave d governor alone, if we look critically and flashed back we will see dat since d creation of dis state no governor has affect d state as d present governor, before now d state capital was not having good roads and no serious developmental project by d pass governors, but since d inception of dis government d state generally has wear new look.to me governor al makura is d best governor so far in d state, so please let give him d maximum support for him to carry d sate to d promise land.
A HYPOCRITE detected.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Adenugay(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Dem dey para oOo...anayway jst passing by...

Watch Video: Father Beats Son To Death With Stick

A father is reported to have committed a gruesome act by beating his own four year old son, to death at Ofankor Seven Days, a suburb in Accra. The reason behind the cruelty is yet to known as the offender whose name is Kamal,a teacher, is currently at large. United Television (UTV) spoke to the man’s wife, Hawa Ismailia and brother in—law to delve deeper into the matter. In the footage, the Hawa Ismailia recounts that she was staying with her sister when the incident occurred...Continue Reading...
Watch video and see photos here >>>http://www..com/watch-video-father-beats-son-death-stick/
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by zurine(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
naija...
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by phabulux: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
dunkem21: PDP teaching APC politics since 1962. PDP has taken Adamawa; may LIVE Nasarawa; Taken Ekiti, might LEAVE Osun.. Or may take all of them!

Well, be freaking consistent since there are some who may be dulled by your uneducated DULLNESS. Sttupid mother of all ffucckers, get a life, if you can be risen.
Lilaex:
Ur obviously a fo.ol ur stupi.dity is amazing. How can a continent prosper or a country grow with the kinds of u..

Christ! With your kind this whole country is bloody hopeless!

How can anyone possibly improve a mind steeped in the muck of vermin such as yours?

Honestly, I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Ela59: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
FACT.
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by Descartes: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ela59: FACT.
My dear, they will not see this. angry
We know how it's played. angry
Politics is indeed a game of chess, tongue
And a lot of pawns even the knights are meant to be sacrificed to save the king. angry
And that is what is happening on Nassarawa political chessboard. cool

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by demmy555(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pdp isn't power to the people,dey don't have plan for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by amobii: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
that is desperation, what were looking when the committee was set up, what if the committee found him guilty of the offences, there would no objection the next would be to impeach him, but because the outcomes does not favoured them, they are bragging.
posterity will judge everyone.
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by enoks(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
AdemolaJegede: i am not a politician and not intend to be one, law makers or whatever it is call should leave d governor alone, if we look critically and flashed back we will see dat since d creation of dis state no governor has affect d state as d present governor, before now d state capital was not having good roads and no serious developmental project by d pass governors, but since d inception of dis government d state generally has wear new look.to me governor al makura is d best. governor so far in d state, so please let give him d maximum support for him to carry d sate to d promise land.
whao!! Ur English is really pathetic.. your submission lacks logic in every sense of the word. The fact that a governor is a performer authomtically makes him unimpeachable?
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by dunkem21(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
phabulux:

Well, be freaking consistent since there are some who may be dulled by your uneducated DULLNESS. Sttupid mother of all ffucckers, get a life, if you can be risen.

Christ! With your kind this whole country is bloody hopeless!

How can anyone possibly improve a mind steeped in the muck of vermin such as yours?

Honestly, I weep for this country.

Dunce! Running away from the truth since 1962.
Re: Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Reject Panel’s Verdict, Vow To Impeach Al-makura by RichboyPee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
BrAkingNews: Must you blame jonathan again. Wetin concern Mr Clueless for this mata nah?
Yes he is the head of the party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudi King, Qatari Emir, Russian Envoy Congratulate President Buhari / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG / APC Candidate, Oyebanji Not Disqualified From Ekiti Guber Poll – Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.