Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S (964 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by newsfollowme: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Would you call this extremely crazy and funny?, she didn't just say she stole her song,she also went further to claim that she is seriously copying her style of trend by removing her clothes on social media, that she is trying hard to be like her. http://www./2014/08/extremely-crazy-and-funny-afrocandy.html
Re: Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by mstik(f): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2014
they're both biatches duh
Re: Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by kultimate009: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: they're both biatches duh
U no dey slp ni?
Re: Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by mstik(f): 2:51am On Aug 06, 2014
you nko
kultimate009: U no dey slp ni?
Re: Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by kultimate009: 3:34am On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: you nko
Na some pple dey do night vigil for my area.... Dem no gree me slp wit all their noise.... U?
Re: Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by Ahmed0336(m): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2014
kultimate009: Na some pple dey do night vigil for my area.... Dem no gree me slp wit all their noise.... U?
him dey count beans grin
Re: Extremely Crazy And Funny: Afrocandy Attacks Maheeda,calls Her The B-word That S by kultimate009: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2014
Ahmed0336: him dey count beans grin
No be lie

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tonto Dikeh, Yaw Feature In Ebola Short Film / Crazy Bieber Could He Be In Trouble Again? / Jay Z And Beyonce Are Expecting Second Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.