Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” (31065 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2015
A staff of SoundCity, ‘Dro Ameh has lashed out at Nollywood actress Shan George describing her as “a classless woman that cares very little and only about being a fame wh*re”.

Ameh’s outburst came in an email he sent to vibes247.com in reaction to an allegation against him by Shan George which we published on Monday.

Shan George had accused Ameh of collecting N100,000 from her to play her son’s music on air but failed to deliver. Read the story here.

But in a swift reaction to the story, the SoundCity employee said he had involved the Police in the matter even as he dared the actress to come forward to produce proof of the allegation against him.

We hereby reproduce the email he sent to vibes247.com unedited below:

I see the story about me duping Shan George getting some traction on your blog. Did she provide you proof that I duped her beyond her words?

For one, I have involved the law as it is as libelous and untrue coming from a very classless woman (My lawyer just served her via email). As attempt to have her address this in person or come down to a police station in Maroko, Lekki has proved abortive. A classless woman that cares very little and only about being a fame wh*re dragging my hard earned reputation to the mud for very selfish gain because she thinks she can.

Post is not in anyway objective and a propaganda. There is so much I would want to say about Shan but I really would want to deal with this privately. She and her son know where the soundcity office is located and if indeed it was to get their the management’s attention to fraud alleged done by me would make a complaint to my superior be the option.

As a media platform, after all her claim, she should have my contact that you could have requested. Instead of joining in her show of shame. Then a serious situation would also be use as a neforious and tasteless plug-in for her son’s music. This is propaganda. I want to kindly ask that it be taken down asap.

Please. If it makes any different, I would serve a more news-worthy scoop that is TRUE in due time.

Typos and grammatical errors in the mail not ours!

Source: http://vibes247.com/soundcity-staff-blasts-shan-george-calls-her-classless-woman/

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2015
CC: lalasticlala
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Unsad(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2015
In a country where the truth is rejected, idiots thrive.......

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Truth24(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Another "War of Words"? Might be more interesting dan d Psquare own
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Truth24(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Another "War of Words"? Might be more interesting dan d Psquare own undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Ojestas(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2015
One of the reasons u shouldn't offend twins. . grin

Soundcity is now in every bad news.

Go, settle with Psquare

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2015
This SoundCity frustration is getting out of hand...hian

18 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by damton(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2015
okay
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by snika: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2015
grin This is getting more interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Omotayor123(f): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Classless shey shocked
The woman be Suzzie now tongue Make them kwantinue..
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by b0y(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
There is more to this than meets the eye.

An unfolding of more discreet information relating to this saga is envisaged.

For now, i refuse to take sides lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Dahveydson(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Another show down. We dey observe.
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Pascal181: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Issorite
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Dottore: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
[size=15pt]The duo of "dupeboy" soundcity staff and "classless" Sgan George had better come out in the open and reveal the reason behind their failed secret romance or stop further defamation spree of their respective personalities.[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Not a good time for Soundcity at all
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Sijo01(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Unsad:
Shan George is utterly shameless. She can use her body to get anything

Mind supporting your allegation with proof?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by noskybanj(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Unsad:
Has she gotten anything frm u b4? Dnt jst talk 4 talking sake, use ur head

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Jimfender(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by fpeter(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
silly guy

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Sijo01:

Mind supporting your allegation with proof?
#Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by debris: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Stupid TV station tongue
From one individual to another individual
Sound city just wait again

Someone next is coming for u guys again rubbish undecided

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Richie0974: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Oh
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by youngice(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2015
This soundcity obviously lacks a P.R. department

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Badex10(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Yeye woman. Assuming her son is really talented, she wont b paying bribe in both cash & kind

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by mznuez(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol she's started it tho
She's only trying to promote her son's career with lies tongue
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by sexymoma(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Unsad:
You have no right to judge anyone, have u been in her shoes, d u know her pain, be in her position, be like her that when you can have the full right to judge or diss her

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Tuminibody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
watching in 3-d

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by vinelli(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm!!! Make we dey wait for Shan George reply make the story sweet
Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Gratia(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Ok..if you have slept with her tell us.Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
That Sound City DJ na goat... Calling a woman such names. If someone calls his mother or sister such,he'd be happy I guess.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” by missKiffy(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Wishes Davido Happy Father's Day / Iyabo Ojo To Launch Restaurant, Abula Spot Lounge & Bar In Lekki Lagos On Sunday / Candy Bleak Celebrates 20th Birthday With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.