Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (13580 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Will you allow your husband to bring a house help like this into your home?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Dreal1247: 2:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Na boil catch this one abi na wetin i dey see?

10 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by seunlayi(m): 2:21am On Aug 06, 2014
if she can do what we want her to do and face her duty, her extra luggage meant nothing to my marriage

24 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by mstik(f): 2:22am On Aug 06, 2014
dat wan na house breaker

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2014
hmmm..... This one pass househelp
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Kanwulia: 2:33am On Aug 06, 2014
No!
Only because she will be FARTING all over my house uncontrollably.
I don't believe in exploiting the handicap!
She will need a wheel chair! kiss

14 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by braine(m): 3:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Househelp or 'asshelp'?? That asss would do most of the 'work' for the husband. cool lipsrsealed
This thing would just make a nigga to be carrying a hard on all around the house. embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Gold45(f): 3:32am On Aug 06, 2014
^^^
Ure not serious.
@topic, I really won't mind as long as she does what we brought here for

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by okosodo: 4:33am On Aug 06, 2014
yes
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Gold45: ^^^
Ure not serious.
@topic, I really won't mind as long as she does what we brought here for
you must be a learner

10 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by mstik(f): 5:20am On Aug 06, 2014
a serious learner
eighTHREAD: you must be a learner

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Do people find this attractive? I see it as a defect that needs corrective surgery.

26 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:49am On Aug 06, 2014
It would be disrespectful
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by hsapien: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2014
it is nothing than just a shit box.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Dreal1247: Na boil catch this one abi na wetin i dey see?
You funny oh
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Hell NO!!!!!! angry

Coz she ll end up polishing hubby's dickiee cry

5 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by constance500: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2014
* falls from 3rd mainland bridge...
lipsrsealed
Definitely NO
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Adufetohposh: Hell NO!!!!!! angry

Coz she ll end up polishing hubby's dickiee cry
Hahaha, but I guess you trust your hubby or don't you?
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by siegfried99(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Choi!.. this one na real a$$-help.. shocked shocked

A wife with working brain wouldn't allow her in.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2014
siegfried99: Choi!.. this one na real a$$-help.. shocked shocked

But a naïve wife would
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2014
How I WISH WOMEN can have their BRAINS in their buttocks..
MAY BE with this , and the magnanimity around this waist, THEIR SENSES WOULD HAVE been UPGRADED MORE...,then MEN will
be at their DISPOSAL..
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Butt pads
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by siegfried99(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Ukwu ku grin shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2014
O boi, the gods sef will be angry if person no climb that mountain

Thou sha not fight temptation. Avoid it at all cost!

9 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2014
jaybee3: O boi, the gods sef will be angry if person no climb that mountain

Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by parismarc: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Please lets stop promoting Nigerian men as being sex starved and promiscous. Not all men think with their dicks. When you tell a people over and over that they have no self control, they tend to believe you and act that way.

Yes, i can employ a househelp like this because my husband is disciplined. I have a 19 year old nurse for my daughters who has nice curves and i dont feel threatened. Yes, it's good to avoid temptations but for how long can you shield your husband if he is a randy he goat? why would a man, the head of a family lower himself to sleep with a maid? Is that all he thinks about?

My dad had so many ladies staying with him (relatives from his side and mum's side) and not for one day did i hear about anyone being molested.

Please lets give our men some credit.Haba!.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2014
siegfried99: Choi!.. this one na real a$$-help.. shocked shocked

lmfao @ the bolded
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by siegfried99(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
frankben: lmfao @ the bolded

Abi na grin

Frankben, how things na.. ?
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by siegfried99(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
jaybee3: O boi, the gods sef will be angry if person no climb that mountain

grin grin grin grin mount everest.!
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Fraih(f): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Lol grin grin
Defect indeed....

Gaggi: Do people find this attractive? I see it as a defect that needs corrective surgery.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
siegfried99:

Abi na grin

Frankben, how things na.. ?
bro we thank God.... cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2014
seunlayi: if she can do what we want her to do and face her duty, her extra luggage meant nothing to my marriage
brother, u sure abt this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / (photos) World Biggest Snake Killed In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.