Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Fish Ponds FOR LEASE - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Ponds FOR LEASE (769 Views)

Fish Ponds For Sale / Shocking! How You Can Make 200k With Just 2 Fish Ponds. / The best Tarpaulin Fish Ponds for sale in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Ponds FOR LEASE by brainpowerng(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2014
5 fish ponds for lease within Ibadan, Oyo State. Situated within a secured neighbourhood with good access road and 1 minute drive from popular Iwo Road (Olodo area).

The lease price is negotiable.

Thank you.
Re: Fish Ponds FOR LEASE by icedee1: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2014
how much,and you didn't even put any contact details. email me with price and full details h7conceptsltd@gmail.com
Re: Fish Ponds FOR LEASE by brainpowerng(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2014
icedee1: how much,and you didn't even put any contact details. email me with price and full details h7conceptsltd@gmail.com

Yes, I intentionally didn't put up a contact information because I want an interactive discussion.

How much would you be willing to lease a standard fish pond, give your offer.
Re: Fish Ponds FOR LEASE by fm7070: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
you didn't state the dimension/size of your ponds.
whether earthen or concrete, what are the facilities obtainable around the farm.
it will be better if you would state details.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Hybrid Plantain Suckers For Sale? / Anybody Applied 4 D FG High Qual. Cassava Flour Loan Thru Cassava Growers Assoc? / CBN And The Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Approve N200 Billion Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.