Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

CBN And The Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Approve N200 Billion Loan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CBN And The Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Approve N200 Billion Loan (774 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / How To Apply For The New CBN Agricultural N75 Billion Loan 2016 / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN And The Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Approve N200 Billion Loan by kellyjoesteve: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well if you ask me, i will say First Bank of Nigeria are really out to help Nigerians, give meaning to millions of people lives. Few days ago i made a post on First Bank Home Mortgage Loan. As if that wasn't enough, they are now extending the same hand to farmers. And this time around is not only first bank, CBN is there, and ministry of Agriculture as well. So if you are a farmer especially those that deal on large scale farming. And your problem happens to be how you can get loan to extend your business. continue on www.careinsure.blogsopt.com

1 Share

Re: CBN And The Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Approve N200 Billion Loan by ramdris(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hope it will be well utilised sha?

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Please I Need Tractor Around Ogun State To Plough / Point Of Lay Birds,Layers, Old Layers and Chicks(Broilers and Cockerel) For Sale / Thread For Antisnake Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.