Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Bio Weapon (ebola)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bio Weapon (ebola)? (1215 Views)

Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 / N Korea Accuses US For Choosing Africa As Ebola Bio-weapon Testing Ground / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Open your eyes, Ebola is a weaponised virus, the west is using it to distabilize west Africa, coupled with their use of sponsored terrorism in the likes of boko haram and al shabab, they are trying to create ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, I wouldn't want to say more than this, but I want my black people to know that the western world do not mean well for Africa and Africans, they have always believed Africans to be nothing more than Advanced apes, thus their justification for the trans-atlantic slave trade, To the westerners, the life of an African while compared to that of a caucasian, is like comparing a china phone to an Iphone, we have to rid ourselves of the delusion that the solutions to our problems lies in the west, the west are the cause of our problems, they need us to remain under developed, open your eyes my fellow Africans, The western world is responsible for our sufferings, they still see us as slaves. We have to emancipate our selves from mental and physical slavery, in order for us to be truly free.

3 Likes

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2014
"they are trying to create ORDER OUT OF CHAOS"

lol. That cracked me up.

A MOD should please close this thread before some gullible individuals who have lost their ability to think read and broadcast this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2014
kolawaxxy: "they are trying to create ORDER OUT OF CHAOS"

lol. That cracked me up.

A MOD should please close this thread before some gullible individuals who have lost their ability to think read and broadcast this nonsense.
yeah right, laugh on,
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by stunning4real: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
The way some people reason and talk baffles me. @op u need deliverance. Shallow thought and mentality
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
stunning4real: The way some people reason and talk baffles me. @op u need deliverance. Shallow thought and mentality
thank you very much mr intellectual, I pity Africans like you, the continent's really doomed if it's fate are in the hands of yourself and your compadre kolawaxxy,
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
bolaino: thank you very much mr intellectual, I pity Africans like you, the continent's really doomed if it's fate are in the hands of yourself and your compadre kolawaxxy,

mister, can you please stop mentioning my moniker?

By the way, we have really missed reading of your dreams and the Oyedipo saga in the religion section. grin

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
kolawaxxy:

mister, can you please stop mentioning my moniker?

By the way, we have really missed reading of your dreams and the Oyedipo saga in the religion section. grin
yeah, me too.
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by 7lives: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
bolaino: Open your eyes, Ebola is a weaponised virus, the west is using it to distabilize west Africa, coupled with their use of sponsored terrorism in the likes of boko haram and al shabab, they are trying to create ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, I wouldn't want to say more than this, but I want my black people to know that the western world do not mean well for Africa and Africans, they have always believed Africans to be nothing more than Advanced apes, thus their justification for the trans-atlantic slave trade, To the westerners, the life of an African while compared to that of a caucasian, is like comparing a china phone to an Iphone, we have to rid ourselves of the delusion that the solutions to our problems lies in the west, the west are the cause of our problems, they need us to remain under developed, open your eyes my fellow Africans, The western world is responsible for our sufferings, they still see us as slaves. We have to emancipate our selves from mental and physical slavery, in order for us to be truly free.

You are one of the few advance Africans, you my brethren are in the mould of Kwame Nkruma, Obafemi Awolowo, Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Bola Ahmed Tinunbu, Bantu warrior Steve biko, Emperor Haile Salasie, Nelson Mandela, Robert Mugabe, Yaw Asantewa, Angela Davies, Rosa packs to mention but a few.
Now brother, I salute your capacity to see beyond the barrier, this is the only reason why you are able to write this piece, but don't you think you are preaching to the wrong audience?.
This is nairaland for crying out loud, people here can never understand what you are saying. The truth is that HIV and Ebola are actually biological weapons, and you had better believe it, there are antidotes, I mean cure.
They will continue to test these virus for their potency trying to see how lethal they are, they want to make sure that the virus are as potent as can be.
While the whole world is busy praying for peace some war mongering nations are busy building up armaments waiting to take the world by surprise.
This is for your own good, stay out of trouble stop further discussion on Ebola virus and other sensitive issues like this, but if you are moved to still go ahead, hide behind a VPN.
Have you watched the movie titled " the enemy of the state", even if you are hiding inside your mother's womb, they will smoke you out so stay out of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: thank you very much mr intellectual, I pity Africans like you, the continent's really doomed if it's fate are in the hands of yourself and your compadre kolawaxxy,
Can Africans ever think outside the box, the way we reason sometimes....u my friend should be pitied. AFRICAN PROBLEM CAN ONLY BE SOLVED BY AFRICANS our continent is being ravaged by poverty and endemic diseases instead of finding solutions all we do is blame the west, can we ever grow??
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by amaechi2020: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Ebola 'dirty bomb' the next big fear: African large cities are vulnerable to biological attack? ...Bio-warfare or terrorism
has been a possibility for decades now. It's difficult to monitor the who, what, & where.
Nonetheless, in these uncertain times, it pays to be somewhat prepared for this most undesirable type of terrorism or warfare.
In short, since so many now, are exposed to the medias relentless news reports & misinfos, there is one anti-pathogenic substance that can be useful against Ebola, & many other deadly viruses, bacteria, & fungi infections. It is nano-particle silver colloids. A top secret DOD research project
In 2008 confirmed Nano-particle CS ability to arrest Ebola & it's deadly effects.
Yes. It kills MRSA too. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by amaechi2020: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2014
#OBAMA STOP EBOLA SPREAD IN AFRICA#

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2014
bolaino: Open your eyes, Ebola is a weaponised virus, the west is using it to distabilize west Africa, coupled with their use of sponsored terrorism in the likes of boko haram and al shabab, they are trying to create ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, I wouldn't want to say more than this, but I want my black people to know that the western world do not mean well for Africa and Africans, they have always believed Africans to be nothing more than Advanced apes, thus their justification for the trans-atlantic slave trade, To the westerners, the life of an African while compared to that of a caucasian, is like comparing a china phone to an Iphone, we have to rid ourselves of the delusion that the solutions to our problems lies in the west, the west are the cause of our problems, they need us to remain under developed, open your eyes my fellow Africans, The western world is responsible for our sufferings, they still see us as slaves. We have to emancipate our selves from mental and physical slavery, in order for us to be truly free.
wise words.

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2014
7lives:

You are one of the few advance Africans, you my brethren are in the mould of Kwame Nkruma, Obafemi Awolowo, Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Bola Ahmed Tinunbu, Bantu warrior Steve biko, Emperor Haile Salasie, Nelson Mandela, Robert Mugabe, Yaw Asantewa, Angela Davies, Rosa packs to mention but a few.
Now brother, I salute your capacity to see beyond the barrier, this is the only reason why you are able to write this piece, but don't you think you are preaching to the wrong audience?.
This is nairaland for crying out loud, people here can never understand what you are saying. The truth is that HIV and Ebola are actually biological weapons, and you had better believe it, there are antidotes, I mean cure.
They will continue to test these virus for their potency trying to see how lethal they are, they want to make sure that the virus are as potent as can be.
While the whole world is busy praying for peace some war mongering nations are busy building up armaments waiting to take the world by surprise.
This is for your own good, stay out of trouble stop further discussion on Ebola virus and other sensitive issues like this, but if you are moved to still go ahead, hide behind a VPN.
Have you watched the movie titled " the enemy of the state", even if you are hiding inside your mother's womb, they will smoke you out so stay out of trouble.
thank you very much sire for your kind words, they mean a lot to me, the truth is I've already been threatened several times, many people do not know why this site was attacked, only if they knew, there are things I know that give me restless nights, and the painful thing is that most Africans are way ignorant of what's happening in the real world, they think what they tell them on cnn and bbc are the truth, the west have sinister plans for Africa, especially Nigeria and if care is not taken the next year would see the continent in chaos, this is the last time I'll be writing about anything like this, I've been labelled a deranged man on nairaland, but they don't know they are the ones whose future might be in danger, take iraq for example, look at what the Americans did there, do you know that the US sent millions of dollars to fund insurgents in Iraq who they termed "moderate" one month after these funds were sent to them, the islamic state was formed and these "moderate" insurgents pledged allegiance to the Islamic state. Today the islamic state poses a great threat to the whole of the middle east, destroying all minority tribes and religions, is it libya or somalia, the list is endless, they are throwing the whole world into chaos so that they would offer solutions that would see them controlling all natural resources in the affected areas, it's all good though, my Nigerian people still want to believe in the lies they are being fed with everyday.
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2014
ovadoze:
Can Africans ever think outside the box, the way we reason sometimes....u my friend should be pitied. AFRICAN PROBLEM CAN ONLY BE SOLVED BY AFRICANS our continent is being ravaged by poverty and endemic diseases instead of finding solutions all we do is blame the west, can we ever grow??
you're right, I'm not sure we can Grow, if majority of Africans chose to remain ignorant, like yourself.
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2014
amaechi2020: Ebola 'dirty bomb' the next big fear: African large cities are vulnerable to biological attack? ...Bio-warfare or terrorism
has been a possibility for decades now. It's difficult to monitor the who, what, & where.
Nonetheless, in these uncertain times, it pays to be somewhat prepared for this most undesirable type of terrorism or warfare.
In short, since so many now, are exposed to the medias relentless news reports & misinfos, there is one anti-pathogenic substance that can be useful against Ebola, & many other deadly viruses, bacteria, & fungi infections. It is nano-particle silver colloids. A top secret DOD research project
In 2008 confirmed Nano-particle CS ability to arrest Ebola & it's deadly effects.
Yes. It kills MRSA too. Take note.
you're right, they have the cure and vaccines to stop the spread of these viruses, but I doubt they would be willing to share these cures with the African continent, because they know this ebola crisis will take Africa backwards.
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by 7lives: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
bolaino: thank you very much sire for your kind words, they mean a lot to me, the truth is I've already been threatened several times, many people do not know why this site was attacked, only if they knew, there are things I know that give me restless nights, and the painful thing is that most Africans are way ignorant of what's happening in the real world, they think what they tell them on cnn and bbc are the truth, the west have sinister plans for Africa, especially Nigeria and if care is not taken the next year would see the continent in chaos, this is the last time I'll be writing about anything like this, I've been labelled a deranged man on nairaland, but they don't know they are the ones whose future might be in danger, take iraq for example, look at what the Americans did there, do you know that the US sent millions of dollars to fund insurgents in Iraq who they termed "moderate" one month after these funds were sent to them, the islamic state was formed and these "moderate" insurgents pledged allegiance to the Islamic state. Today the islamic state poses a great threat to the whole of the middle east, destroying all minority tribes and religions, is it libya or somalia, the list is endless, they are throwing the whole world into chaos so that they would offer solutions that would see them controlling all natural resources in the affected areas, it's all good though, my Nigerian people still want to believe in the lies they are being fed with everyday.

Noah was called a mad man when he begged people to enter the ark, they later begged him to let them into the ark which was no longer possible, people will call you crazy because they don't know what you know.
Unfortunately ''Africans may never survive unless they get a little crazy".
Remember to stay out if trouble, shalom.

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
7lives:

Noah was called a mad man when he begged people to enter the ark, they later begged him to let them into the ark which was no longer possible, people will call you crazy because they don't know what you know.
Unfortunately ''Africans may never survive unless they get a little crazy".
Remember to stay out if trouble, shalom.
thank you my Good sire.
Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by chimerase2: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Op stop smoking tins of the under world pls and go and get busy it might help

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by stevecantrell: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
amaechi2020: Ebola 'dirty bomb' the next big fear: African large cities are vulnerable to biological attack? ...Bio-warfare or terrorism
Yes. It kills MRSA too.
Take note.

I concur but nafdac is watching.

1 Like

Re: Bio Weapon (ebola)? by bolaino(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
chimerase2:
Op stop smoking tins of the under world pls and go and get busy it might help

(1) (Reply)

UK Deputy High Commissioner Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / Do People Really Do Blood Money In Nigeria? / Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.