Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39098 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

ya bu before ugbua Anu gba ajo oso ejiri guided missile so ya bu anu

gbado anya
hahahahahahh
Enwere nke ndi obodo Russia n'akpo BUK. . .
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
quid:
hahahahahahh
Enwere nke ndi obodo Russia n'akpo BUK. . .

kedu kwa nke bu BUK ike gwuru. obu ya bu mother of all bombs

ofio
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Douglasdale:
You need to understand the process first. Geometric will generate, transmit and distribute electricity in Aba independent of ENUGU disco. Aba will be independent from EEDC and won't be a part eedc coverage. That is what Emeka Offor is fighting against... He wants Aba to be part of eedc and wants to control geometric too. The same company that hasn't done any improvement

so in effect we are looking at monopolistic competition or oligopoly

pls break em down

discos or gencos

lets power east that's all
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Okeikpu(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

agu na abo
anu Ana atu grenade amu ana ekweya
nwata si azu uno jebe obodo oyibo
okeipbu arapuru aga ara onwe ya? mbanu
nwkeoma hapuru otu for ikpu

idi too much
Ana m etu gi afa

anambra adigo sharp
kitipka gbagbuo ndi osu imi

peppy nwa uru di ya... na mpara ya
enebe ukwu assign cheque

keep the flag flying
grin grin Tony nwa mama! Ajo anu anatu bombu on'acho condom cheesy Ikpu atuegwu nke izizi n'igbo land. Odi na nwata ribe ife gbara afonu grin Ekene m gioooooo! Kedu maka ukwu peppy-lovi-lovi? Anuru m na okagworo akagwo...cheesy
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Okeikpu: grin grin Tony nwa mama! Ajo anu anatu bombu on'acho condom cheesy Ikpu atuegwu nke izizi n'igbo land. Odi na nwata ribe ife gbara afonu grin Ekene m gioooooo! Kedu maka ukwu peppy-lovi-lovi? Anuru m na okagworo akagwo...cheesy

Lol... iju o m njuzie onye.. juwa peppy.. nwanyi oma.. peppyluv Kara aka.. nwanyi eji agamba... okeikpu ka obu.... mana obughi maka gi... nwanne m nwoke eburu go ya....

kedu ka idi... nna m ejebego m sbatical kita. nwunye m bu afor

anakwam achi...

kedu ije
ama m na ina enwudo ha
gbado Anya
ekwene ka oyibo me gi popi

udo
alobam

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by macof(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Why do you have to lie about this.
Obi doesnt mean first son in Bini.

Obi means son in Bini
I once met an edo man called "obiosa" it means "son of God" as I was told
So your beef is with Benin people who say they own delta-Igbo Towns and Onitsha
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Douglasdale(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

so in effect we are looking at monopolistic competition or oligopoly

pls break em down

discos or gencos

lets power east that's all

Read this exposé and see how Emeka offor is holding down Geometric.
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/04/deceit-incompetence-corruption-prevent-530m-aba-power-project/
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Okeikpu(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

Lol... iju o m njuzie onye.. juwa peppy.. nwanyi oma.. peppyluv Kara aka.. nwanyi eji agamba... okeikpu ka obu.... mana obughi maka gi... nwanne m nwoke eburu go ya....

kedu ka idi... nna m ejebego m sbatical kita. nwunye m bu afor

anakwam achi...

kedu ije i
ama m na ina enwudo ha
gbado Anya
ekwene ka oyibo me gi popi

udo
alobam
Jehovah bu eze my broda.. Onye nweanyi dube nwunye gi ka omuo n'udo....
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Okeikpu: Jehovah bu eze my broda.. Onye nweanyi dube nwunye gi ka omuo n'udo....

amen nwanne m nwoke

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
macof:

Obi means son in Bini

as you were told and I am telling you the meaning of son is omorodion... do you have challenges in understanding . I have lived in Benin and I know the language

why are you just daft and incorrigible

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by macof(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

as you were told and I am telling you the meaning of son is omorodion... do you have challenges in understanding . I have lived in Benin and I know the language

why are you just daft and incorrigible

And am telling u an actual Bini man says Obi means son
you must have problems comprehending simple words
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
macof:

And am telling u an actual Bini man says Obi means son
you must have problems comprehending simple words

can you just do a simple research instead of showing your mental laziness

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by oshiogu5: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by sonety2k(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2014
cool
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2014
macof:

Obi means son in Bini
Bini people own their towns and villages surrounding Benin City. No more no less.
Stop spreading baseless conjectures here.

Travel from Onicha-Ugbo through Agbor, Ibuso (igbo-uzo) to Asaba and notice that these places speak Igbo language.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2014
quid:
Bini people own their towns and villages surrounding Benin City. No more no less.

Travel from Onicha-Ugbo through Agbor, Ibuso (igbo-uzo) to Asaba and notice that these places speak Igbo language.

they know ...if oba of Benin no dey fear make he come out to say that Asaba Onitsha even ogwashi are my people. then what they saw in Midwest occupation will be a child's play .

he knows that and that he kept quiet . idiots will say Benin own Onitsha look at muddy Benin owning a big city like Onitsha . funny logic

nna no mind idiotss some idiotsss said Obi means son Lol

son in Igbo is okpala from Delta IGbo to rivers Igbo its okpala

Benin own this Benin own that. why don't they show they own this and that by making their city paradise

is it not the Benin I know well

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
macof:

Obi means son in Bini

mind you the name obiosa is Igbo

means palace or heart of GOd

Obi means head house or palace ..obi is also king in charge of palace whom the village sees the palace of head of houses in Igbo
obi is either heart of God

osa means olisa and its the short form

so your Benin dude is deluded
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by macof(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
quid:

Exactly what I think but then try telling that to Bini people who's greed and pride make them claim every single thing.

Maybe now you ibo know how it feels when you follow them claim Oduduwa, Lagos and Ijebu
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
macof:

Exactly what I think but then try telling that to Bini people who's greed and pride make them claim every single thing.

Maybe now you ibo know how it feels when you follow them claim Oduduwa, Lagos and Ijebu

Thanks for seeing that but I will love you to understand that Igbo never claimed they own Lag but acknowledge that as Nigerians they have the right to live in Lag and those of them that bought lands know that they own the lands not that they own Laos it will be wrong for any I/O to claim that they own lag

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by macof(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2014
tonychristopher:

Thanks for seeing that but I will love you to understand that Igbo never claimed they own Lag but acknowledge that as Nigerians they have the right to live in Lag and those of them that bought lands know that they own the lands not that they own Laos it will be wrong for any I/O to claim that they own lag

of course no Igbo dares claim Lagos, not even ijebu can claim Awori parts of Lagos talkless of far away Igbo.

But here am even talking abt ibo often supporting Bini in their claims of oduduwa, Lagos and Ijebu..Igbo even seem to make more noise than the Bini when it comes to the history and foundation of Lagos. . Saying Bini owns Lagos, oduduwa is a Bini prince and all those crap(which you yourself have made in this thread)

Now u know how it feels when some outsider comes with loud mouth and starts making baseless claims that his ancestors dare not
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by whitecat007: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2014
I know misery want company but, I refuse to join your parents who have be confounded to Yaba. You can work towards joining them there now even though we know we know it's the last point of call for everyone with your last name, as per your family ritual.
ofala: New drugs for the sickness....get to Yaba fast

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by whitecat007: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2014
You just wanted it to be. I repeat, bokoharam knows better than that, and iboland would have long been leveled with no survival before that will take place.
tonychristopher:

the same way you people lied about the bombings in your place calling the one that happened in ife dynamite then the one that happened in Lagos gas cooker explosion

such cowardice ..well your people are known for that

it was boko haram man that said that you people shouldn't cover it up. that he has attacked you

stupid dirty people ...
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by whitecat007: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm not your sister who escaped yaba ok! Please keep searching for her. I really hope you find he
OdenigboAroli:

Nawaa ooo....Madam,when did you escaped?
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Iykeponti(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2014
tonychristopher:

nsogbu adighu jee choba ncha gbaa...I will recommend lux ma obu klin
WTF!!! Nze Di Ka Mu Ya Agba Ncha, Ebe Umu Ada Ada Gbolu Kasa smiley
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Iykeponti: WTF!!! Nze Di Ka Mu Ya Agba Ncha, Ebe Umu Ada Ada Gbolu Kasa smiley

eziokwu ka mu na agwa gi...choba ncha...odi egwu..ebola di kita, so ncha ka mma
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by ubanett(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2014
peppyluv02: Isnt it funny how people want to associate with you when it seems you are doing well.......... The same onitsha people benin people once denied especially during the Biafran war
keep fooling yourself till thy kingdom come. undecided

Go and call the Azikiwes, Anyaokus, Enweonwus, Agbakobas, Achebes Benin and watch your head fall from your neck!

Achebe - Ogidi Anyaoku- Obosi
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Not Chinua Achebe but Obi of Onitsha. Good morning

ubanett: Achebe - Ogidi Anyaoku- Obosi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Mbaise Cultural Event In America Shut Down By Texas Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.