Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 (1593 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 8 / Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 by berrylyn26: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2014
I closed my eyes, trying to slow down my heartbeat. I could feel his chest behind me, I tried to shut every rational thoughts that was flying through my brain which stopped functioning an hour ago.

“A penny for your thoughts” he said

“I’m not thinking of anything” I lied

“Really?” He said turning me to my side, facing him

I pulled the mattress over my chest, he did a quick glance at my covered body and I felt another shiver run down my spine. I wondered how many shivers I would have in just an hour.

“I have to go home” I said clearing my voice

“Stay a little longer” He said smiling “We haven’t gotten to eat the dinner I promised you yet”

Continue here:
http://m./chronicles-of-omo-pastor-episode-9/

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 by berrylyn26: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 by berrylyn26: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
I closed my eyes, trying to slow down my heartbeat. I could feel his chest behind me, I tried to shut every rational thoughts that was flying through my brain which stopped functioning an hour ago.

“A penny for your thoughts” he said

“I’m not thinking of anything” I lied

“Really?” He said turning me to my side, facing him

I pulled the mattress over my chest, he did a quick glance at my covered body and I felt another shiver run down my spine. I wondered how many shivers I would have in just an hour.

“I have to go home” I said clearing my voice

“Stay a little longer” He said smiling “We haven’t gotten to eat the dinner I promised you yet”

Continue here:
http://m./chronicles-of-omo-pastor-episode-9/
Re: Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 by berrylyn26: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 by berrylyn26: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Chronicles Of Omo Pastor | Episode 9 by berrylyn26: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
READ EPISODE 12 HERE Chronicles of Omo Pastor | Episode 12 http:///7zZYvQ

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 20 / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls / UNDERCOVER MAID - A Short Fictional Story By Umar Yusuf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.