Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (74050 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by bintexhimself: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mary Okoye, the younger sister of Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye is getting married right now in Asaba to her Nollywood actor beau, Emma Emordi.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nqBzkDC_6U0/U-IYsHMCK2I/AAAAAAADS7M/quVqdnd8Bkk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NNtBQDkjDc4/U-IVyiGZ11I/AAAAAAADS68/B4QOwl_LpDQ/s1600/00.png[/img]

http://www.premiumgist.com/photos-p-squares-younger-sister-weds/
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by WillyWest: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kudos to them, the purple looks good too. The babe isn't as fine as I imagined. I AM THE FTC, SO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, *singing in D'banj's voice* AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD, IN FRONT OF THE CROWD, Eh o, Eh o o o.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Chanchit: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
WillyWest: Kudos to them, the purple looks good too. The babe isn't as fine as I imagined.

You xpect her to be like Agbani abi..? The main issue na to get husband, Agbani weh fine never see husband.

161 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Happy married life to them.

15 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Chanchit: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
I sight Lola and Peter inside that pix. #justsaying.

5 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Dark1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Husband dey smile like person wey mafia dem they threaten day and night to marry!

Wife face be like oshodi puff-puff!

grin grin grin

91 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by axortedbabe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Una weldone o,dis kain wednesday white weddin

14 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Dark1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
^^^^^

Bwahahahaha!

Everything about the wedding is suspicious! Ugly wifey, hushed up wedding! Dem no wan make peeps come ni?

10 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lola is really looking like Peter's mum lipsrsealed
Love is good.
HML to all the okoyes, this is really their year.

9 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by hensben(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
chidyhels: Lola is really looking like Peter's mum lipsrsealed
Love is good.
HML to all the okoyes, this is really their year.
@embolded, shey u wan start again abigrin

8 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by ideee03(f): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
CHOIIII shocked...Nigerians una mouth ehhn
Chanchit:

You xpect her to be like Agbani abi..? The main issue na to get husband, Agbani weh find never see husband.

7 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by ideee03(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hahaha..my thots too.Maybe na now the OP see the news for onne Social network
axortedbabe: Una weldone o,dis kain wednesday white weddin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by purpple: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Well I guess she is pregnant n dats why she is lookin lik dat,n all d hush hush
Dark1: ^^^^^

Bwahahahaha!

Everything about the wedding is suspicious! Ugly wifey, hushed up wedding! Dem no wan make peeps come ni?
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
hensben: @embolded, shey u wan start again grin
Na u dey find trouble oh, I cover mouth talk am o cheesy
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by natureblack(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
I wish them happy married life.

Lola looks good though,no string attached

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Lilchilz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Imagine if we put the names of food b4 our yoruba
names, we would have interesting names like:
Ebawale, Fufusegun, Sakisanmi, Iresitayo,
Akaratobi, Ogibola, Dodobunmi, Ejadupe,
Ponmowunmi, Isuyemi, Moinmointope, Bolikunle,
Amalafunmi, Iyanseun, Semolola, Eransunkanmi, Efofemi, Eweduwole.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by sirjohnson(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Congrats to the newly weds. All the photos of the wedding here: www.jhigmd3g14i
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by CharlieMaria(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
g
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Sagytarius(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
A brother/Sister to a celebrity is automatically a celebrity too. cool
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by toluleke(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
why are they all getting married after the demise of their mother

7 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dark1: Husband dey smile like person wey mafia dem they threaten day and night to marry!

Wife face be like oshodi puff-puff!

grin grin grin
LMAO ya all really mean.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Trendy247: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
TRUE LOVE IS WHEN U KNOW SHE'S GOT EBOLA, BUT U STILL ALLOW HER HUG AND KISS U

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by sirjohnson(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dark1: ^^^^^

Bwahahahaha!

Some men who married pretty wives died after the woman poured acid on them

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Big4wig(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
See wat EBOLA av caused now "I Just switched on My Nokia
Phone Dis aftnoon & The Two Hands Refuse to Shake
Hands.....Lol

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by rattlesnake(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
When will their dog wed undecided
Make sure u stream it LIVE

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by roufy235(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by hensben(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
chidyhels:
Na u dey find trouble oh, I cover mouth talk am o cheesy
if only you know what that statement will soon cause here, you wouldnt have typed it,

just watch and see.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Oziddy: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
This must be a movie shooting shocked
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by aieromon(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
That Peter is enjoying some fine lady love shocked shocked

Where can I get a sugar mummy as clean as Lola?

11 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by nerodenero: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guy you wicked ganni
Trendy247: TRUE LOVE IS WHEN U KNOW SHE'S GOT EBOLA, BUT U STILL ALLOW HER HUG AND KISS U
Ebola dey kill some,Bokobastards dey kill too and these ones dey celebrate.Na life be that.Everything na turn-by-turn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.