Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (74066 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by AKMoney1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thank God Peter go this one ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
hensben: if only you know what that statement will soon cause here, you wouldnt have typed it,

just watch and see.
wetin concern me, no be today e war and yabs start.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by okirewaju(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmmmn

#teampurple

Congrats to the couple,the groom looks really happy.

The guy behind Peter just spoil this picture
angry
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by hensben(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
chidyhels: wetin concern me, no be today e war and yabs start.
okay if you talk so, i guess you are having a nice day ahead #bless
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by thorpido(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
It's their year of weddings.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chanchit:

You xpect her to be like Agbani abi..? The main issue na to get husband, Agbani weh fine never see husband.

Lmao... Nigerians and bad mouth... grin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
undecidedjust two pics
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by sambisa5: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sagytarius: A brother/Sister to a celebrity is automatically a celebrity too. cool

i tell you smiley
if not this girl no warrant front page.embarassed
.....but becos her brothers naa celebrities, media no fit just deny her.
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by phuckNL: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Trendy247: TRUE LOVE IS WHEN U KNOW SHE'S GOT EBOLA, BUT U STILL ALLOW HER HUG AND KISS U

That right there is true foolishness. Make e no better for love. If you gat ebola, you're on your own "sweerie"

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by logica(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dark1: Husband dey smile like person wey mafia dem they threaten day and night to marry!
LMAO. I thought I was the only one who saw the forced/pained smile plastered on his face.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by diarra94(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
<a href="http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/n67JvYva" target="_parent">The Seven Sea Sale</a>
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by hayorbaami: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thank God decent wedding gowns are back in vogue now.

Lola looks good. I have no comment about the couple, but I wish then a happy married life.

And by the way, we now know it isn't the whole okoye family against lola, it is just jude undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Trendy247: TRUE LOVE IS WHEN U KNOW SHE'S GOT EBOLA, BUT U STILL ALLOW HER HUG AND KISS U

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by dBard: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lilchilz: Imagine if we put the names of food b4 our yoruba
names, we would have interesting names like:
Ebawale, Fufusegun, Sakisanmi, Iresitayo,
Akaratobi, Ogibola, Dodobunmi, Ejadupe,
Ponmowunmi, Isuyemi, Moinmointope, Bolikunle,
Amalafunmi, Iyanseun, Semolola, Eransunkanmi, Efofemi, Eweduwole.

Dude ..wat is dis now
U see wat you 've caused ??

Now I can't hear d name lOla without thinking of Semo....or viceversa grin cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by sambisa5: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lilchilz: Imagine if we put the names of food b4 our yoruba
names, we would have interesting names like:
Ebawale, Fufusegun, Sakisanmi, Iresitayo,
Akaratobi, Ogibola, Dodobunmi, Ejadupe,
Ponmowunmi, Isuyemi, Moinmointope, Bolikunle,
Amalafunmi, Iyanseun, Semolola, Eransunkanmi, Efofemi, Eweduwole.

so funny but i forgot to laugh embarassed

no correlation!

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Perfecter4real(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chanchit:

You xpect her to be like Agbani abi..? The main issue na to get husband, Agbani weh fine never see husband.
so getting a husband is now should now be a woman's no one priority abi? Or is marriage every woman's destiny smh.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Chanchit: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Perfecter4real: so getting a husband is now should now be a woman's no one priority abi? Or is marriage every woman's destiny smh.

Its not every woman's destiny, but its most women's dream.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by buchibabe: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Is dis really psquares sister She luks differnt . No just resemble dem but luks more like jude okoye

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Mickey7(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
I won't comment since no one ever likes my comment

10 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Watabout Peter nd Jude...na only Paul waka goo
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by IamforGod: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lola's boobs are directly on d groom's arm .nice sista in law
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by zinny01: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
May God hav mercy on u pple but come to think of it dis unannounced wedding shaa come be on wednesday na wa oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cool cool Congrats.

But, who is forcing them to smile cheesy
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by shizzle11(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
chidyhels: wetin concern me, no be today e war and yabs start.
if you are to face e-war and yab, can you stand it?

Why don't you just respect yourself?

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
nice
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Erotex(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Divided family
Peter has his own group
Jude has his own group

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by shizzle11(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
congrats to them!...Wednesday wedding thou undecided

Mary looks very much like Peter
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Just imagine the nonsense this id1ots are spewing. How can they say the lady is not pretty? Is it because she is dark skinned or because she is plumpy?. Honestly we all deserve the kind of women or men we end up wiv.

If beauty and stature was enough to make a happy home, we won't hear of divorce or about men and women cheating on each other.

4 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by shizzle11(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
sandijey: Just imagine the nonsense this id1ots are spewing. How can they say the lady is not pretty? Is it because she is dark skinned or because she is plumpy?. Honestly we all deserve the kind of women or men we end up wiv.

If beauty and stature was enough to make a happy home, we won't hear of divorce or men and women cheating on each other.
Thank you!

funniest thing is some of them spewing garbage are as ugly as fvck.

Bunch of fvcking irritants!

6 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by johnshagb(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
IamforGod: Lola's boobs are directly on d groom's arm .nice sista in law
Nairalanders grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds by kentro19: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dark1: Husband dey smile like person wey mafia dem they threaten day and night to marry!

Wife face be like oshodi puff-puff!

grin grin grin
u sabi yab oooo chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.