Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ebola Virus Cure And Prevention Finally Discovered - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Cure And Prevention Finally Discovered (901 Views)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus Cure And Prevention Finally Discovered by segzyj(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Have personally found the permanent cure and prevention for the deadly virus in town. Its a combination of leaves and roots. I will be sharing this with you people soon so that its can be improve upon worldwide. However. I need a word of encouragement from the world before sharing it
Re: Ebola Virus Cure And Prevention Finally Discovered by chison89: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ahahaha

Dntbelivit
Re: Ebola Virus Cure And Prevention Finally Discovered by remecy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
segzyj: Have personally found the permanent cure and prevention for the deadly virus in town. Its a combination of leaves and roots. I will be sharing this with you people soon so that its can be improve upon worldwide. However. I need a word of encouragement from the world before sharing it
I think what you need is a word of encouragment to concentrate on your studies
Re: Ebola Virus Cure And Prevention Finally Discovered by hsapien: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na which god reveal am to you?. how u take know say e dey cure ebola? who you take do the experiment? where u for carryout the experiment?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Best Way To Get Saved From Ebola? / Health Sector Tussle: Why Physician Can't Lead / Health Benefits Of Warm Water & Lemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.