Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish (2191 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
This is the height of it. Abeg is this the Nigeria we live in or another Nigeria?

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by hunter21(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
a whole cnn, can you imagine
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by davdandam(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
My Nigeria chai Wetin be this tuber of yam wey CNN take represent us

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by bigass(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
And if they dont nko?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by dkronicle(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cnn no de attend class bro.. Always skipping geography class
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Leopantro: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
OH MY GOODNESS
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by staggerman(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
This shows that anyone can make mistake, irrespective of perfect past records.

1 Like

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by LadyH(f): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
I had a good laugh. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigass: And if they dont nko?
From ur moniker, it shows u dont tink wit ur brains but wit ur asss... if u didnt ve anytin to say u should ve taken ur smellin asss else were...

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by CastleandGreen: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
At least they have shown to the whole that the information they have been feeding the world about Nigeria are ALL false.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by pansophist(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
its all about agenda my friend, leave those puppet tv station, they will forever keep on spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Damn
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigass: And if they dont nko?
ZENITH BANK,First bank,glo,access e.t.c should stop advertising on their platform.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Brimmie(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blame it on the Broadcast Designer! sad It's not easy tho!

I've been there before! cheesy

1 Like

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by emeths: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
so people still watch cnn in nigeria? God don dey open their yash for all the lies they peddle about Nigeria and Africa, shame!

1 Like

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by size38: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
What's the big deal about CNN reporting the spread of Ebola in Nigeria? Ebola cases has been recorded in Nigeria so I don't what u people are talking here.
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by richeso: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2014
this is how dem don trun 9ja for other people eyes. just imagine how Americans go dey treat Nigerians after reading this news.

meeeehhhnn.... i dey para badly.
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Philipmems(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2014
LoL I guess that's the Nigeria they (CNN) live in. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by goingsolo: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Some stupid folks will still come here to support cnn, as long as is foreign media house they don't see anything wrong.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by lharstborn(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2014
I'm not surprised..I don't even know why peeps watch CNN,for me its either Aljazeera,CCTV or MSNBC..even peeps in USA prefer watching FOX and MSNBC;CNN is farther down. CNN; racist and overtly biased bigots.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by mez(m): 3:24am On Aug 07, 2014
hazekctravels: This is the height of it. Abeg is this the Nigeria we live in or another Nigeria?

I tweeeted it and tagged all the English CNN accounts. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 07, 2014
size38: What's the big deal about CNN reporting the spread of Ebola in Nigeria? Ebola cases has been recorded in Nigeria so I don't what u people are talking here.

Seriously, you must be delusional not to have noticed the fat error in Nigerian Map and its location in the continent. Its seems you don't know your Maps right. You and CNN no difference

2 Likes

Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Allohrandy(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2014
The average American don't care about the location of Nigeria in the world map.
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Lilimax(f): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2014
Allohrandy: The average American don't care about the location of Nigeria in the world map.
cheesy It has not gotten to this level with us bro. We still have some sense of reasoning. However, all shall be well with Nigeria.
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Lilimax(f): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2014
size38: What's the big deal about CNN reporting the spread of Ebola in Nigeria? Ebola cases has been recorded in Nigeria so I don't what u people are talking here.
What we are saying is that the country CNN marked as Nigeria is not the exact location of Nigeria on the world map smiley
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Ndababa(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2014
CNN... Hating on Nigeria since 1900... Bullcrap!
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by suwailad(f): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2014
you didnt see the map
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Abacharles(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2014
a whole CNN doing such a mistake... smh
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Ur grand father must have been a slave, so u inherited it.. ur case is a serious one..
Re: CNN Needs To Apologise To Nigeria For Dis Rubish by 175(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2014

You don't even know the shape and or the location of Nigeria on the World Map?

Ur mumu na real size 38' gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

President Visit Awujale Of Ijebu / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / Graphic Video Of Foreigners Being stones to death in South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.