Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher (1974 Views)

Boko Haram 'butcher' Captured / Shocking: How I Slaughtered Two Teenage Tiv Girls (photos Of Survivor) -suspect / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Anoother fooolish NL member...the way by which some NLders think really show that this site is more like a psychatric hospitals without a doctor to attend to its patients.

any prove for the nonsense you wrote if you are in anyway sane
GOOGLE RELIGIONOFPEACE.COM. HOPE I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2014
tomakint:
More than happy for you bro grin grin
dem dey decieve you. grin cool
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 6:11am On Aug 07, 2014
tintingz: dem dey decieve you. grin cool
No, na you dey decieve yourself grin grin
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tintingz(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2014
tomakint:
No, na you dey decieve yourself grin grin
na you dey chop the bread I dey give you. smiley
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Rilwayne001: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2014
tomakint:
Are you a Muslim?

Yes
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Rilwayne001: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2014
AKUNWATA1: GOOGLE RELIGIONOFPEACE.COM. HOPE I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

Why dont you seek knowledge instead of reading all this anti-islamic website

why dont you ask the muslims (even here on NL) whatever that may be bordering you about islam

the Quran never ordered the muslims to kill human being unjustly..here are verses, only if you will believe.

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 151:
Say: "Come, let me convey unto you what God has [really] forbidden to you: "Do not ascribe divinity, in any way, to aught beside Him; and [do not offend against but, rather,] do good unto your parents; and do not kill your children for fear of poverty - [for] it is We who shall provide sustenance for you as well as for them; and do not commit any shameful deeds, be they open or secret; AND DO NOT TAKE ANY HUMAN BEING'S life-[the life] which God has declared to be sacred -otherwise than in [the pursuit of] justice: this has He enjoined upon you so that you might use your reason;
(English - Mohd Asad)

also the Quran never ordere muslim to kill those who never oppress them

Surah 60, Verse 8:
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity : for, verily, God loves those who act equitably.
(English - Mohd Asad)

2 Likes

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by wickyyolo: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2014
okosodo: You are not a real muslim, a real muslim will slaughter more for allah
You muslims don't understand God.
He is not a God of vengeance.
He is God of Love.
Don't ever think you're killing for him.
You're killing for your own personal resentment
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes
Why? cry cry
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Rilwayne001: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2014
tomakint: Why? cry cry

Because i found it peaceful to me..

how about you? are you a christian of paganist?
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by angela98(f): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
This people are sick psychopath. He slashed the throats of 5 human being, snuffed life out of them in the name of Allah. Well, he is going to rot in a dirty single prison cell with hard labour. His stinking cell will be packed and overcrowded with his fellow bombers and killers. There will be no space to breath, think, stretch his killer legs and sleep. He will suffer till death. To question, was it really worth it? Killing ur fellow humans as chickens. Islam does not represent what this terrorist believes. This terrorist ain't true believers of Islam, they are Islam separatist and the Judas among the disciples.

2 Likes

Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Mzdivacious(f): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2014
oponu smh
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Mzdivacious(f): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2014
wickyyolo:
You muslims don't understand God.
He is not a God of vengeance.
He is God of Love.
Don't ever think you're killing for him.
You're killing for your own personal resentment
lmao...look at his name na,he z a christian,hating on muslims,u cudnt know cos u never had to face this kinda discrimination all ur life,i had to so i know,not his fault na those cursed terrorists that God will surely turn his backs on on judgement day,even the quran says that,n yes we agree with all u preached,but YES he is A GOD of VENGEANCE n THUNDER n FIRE to evil ppl lyk bokoharam!he z also a God of lovesmileysmileysmiley
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tunshe: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2014

Same way this guy in the link below killed a lady for Christ and went to do thanks giving in the church.

https://www.nairaland.com/1846525/arrested-killer-wealthy-lagos-business
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2014
angela98: This people are sick psychopath. He slashed the throats of 5 human being, snuffed life out of them in the name of Allah. Well, he is going to rot in a dirty single prison cell with hard labour. His stinking cell will be packed and overcrowded with his fellow bombers and killers. There will be no space to breath, think, stretch his killer legs and sleep. He will suffer till death. To question, was it really worth it? Killing ur fellow humans as chickens. Islam does not represent what this terrorist believes. This terrorist ain't true believers of Islam, they are Islam separatist and the Judas among the disciples.
RUBBISH. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE. RELIGIONOFPEACE.COM
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by angela98(f): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2014
AKUNWATA1: RUBBISH. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE. RELIGIONOFPEACE.COM
look my friend, if u preach hate, I dont..one of the main purpose if every religion is to represent peace. Sorry not interested in your website, I Dont read foolishness or preach hate.
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by tomakint: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Because i found it peaceful to me..
how about you? are you a christian of paganist?
You find Islam Peaceful to you? shocked shocked with all Islamic countries (Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, etc) in chaos. Tell me how your Progenitor spread Islam? Tell me how your women are treated like properties, tell me why Terrorists are mostly (if not all) MUSLIMS, tell me why most Muslims are fetish and too fanatical..the list is endless. So why are you a MUSLIM?
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2014
angela98: look my friend, if u preach hate, I dont..one of the main purpose if every religion is to represent peace. Sorry not interested in your website, I Dont read foolishness or preach hate.
I HONESTLY DONT THINK THAT YOU YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR HOLY BOOK FYI IM NEITHER A CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM. IM JUST A FREETHINKER
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by angela98(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
AKUNWATA1: I HONESTLY DONT THINK THAT YOU YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR HOLY BOOK FYI IM NEITHER A CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM. IM JUST A FREETHINKER
well,good for you.
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2014
angela98: well,good for you.
Re: I Slaughtered Only Five People – Boko Haram Butcher by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
angela98: well,good for you.
WELL,THANK YOU ALHAJA ANGELATU

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Beheaded Air Force Pilot Killed 63 Terrorists / World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov / Photo: Jonathan Vs Buhari' Who Rock The Suit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.