Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (41602 Views)

Nigerian Soldier: "We Are Using Old Tanks Since 1976 To Fight Boko Haram" - BBC / IBB Calls For Jihad Against Boko Haram - Bbc Hausa / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Nicepoker(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Chase them into the ocean
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by uchwar1: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Timichael: Hmmmnnn, in all regard I disagree with ur view bt I can defend,2 d death, ur right 2 make it known! Our soldiers are jst like those villagers who were killed, they are like you and I... They also have families, they have friends too... The military training and weapons they have doesn't change their mortality status! The military recruits every year, you failed to get recruited, there are political and neutral platforms you could make your impact, you refused and perhaps, sorry to say, you are good for nothing. Your mates are in the Army bro, serving their fatherland, yet, you, as jobless as you are, fail to make impacts... You have to let sleeping dogs lie bro... I'm sure u wudn't av typed dos senseless posts with ur rusty fingers provided u av sm1 wu is responsible nd brave enuf 2 join d Nigerian Army... U cn quote or reply me, I've typd d bitter truth! Get a job 2day nd affect lives... #smellows
I will vote u for any political position u vie for. U just said my mind
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by kernel504(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Mhudi:
With your above comment, I think you and your likes are the greater fools. Motherfucker!

Am too busy to start hurling insults to you and your cohorts... Your comment spells out your level of exposure and education, laughing in Zulu.
If you need my reply engage me in a more logical debate.
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by sunsky29(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
barcanista: chai, I av suffered
who sufffer u?bt I don tell d plc. Na.
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by gallantsoldier(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
brownlords:

You are a born bast@rd, an Imbec1le that should not even be in the military in the first place, if you asked why you joined the army I'm sure you have no reason other than you need a job, you are the kind the COAS talked about, how has your foolish comment now add to the morale of your comrades in front line, you must be one this wannabe soldier who will poo on pant at the sound of a gun, I sware if I'm close to you I pull a trigger in your skull without thinking.

God protect sirusblack and other gallant officers on front line
. The only born bastard here is you have you been to a military barrack before a barrack which has more than 800 soldiers in 2012 now has only 17 soldiers now do you think things are under control a barrack which bokoharam sent msg to that there are coming soon stil has just 17 soldiers or Have u been to maiduguri this year I guess not ask about damboa and chibok bokoharam move freely than we the soldiers do you know that the nigeria airforce mistakly killed more than 90 foot soldiers but the news was swept under the carpet the truth is that bokoharam are winning the war

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by iREPGEJ2015: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Aregboshola And APC Instigate Supporters To Violate Electoral Laws

https://www.nairaland.com/1846754/aregboshola-apc-instigate-supporters-violate

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by gallantsoldier(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
cricifixo: Soldiers Recapture
Damboa Town In Borno
Written by LEADERSHIP
font size Print Email Be the first to comment!
Scores of Boko Haram terrorists may have been killed
yesterday in Damboa town as soldiers of the 25 Task
Battalion yesterday staged a special operation that led to
the recapture of the seized town .
The 25 Task Battalion was recently deployed to specially
tackle the insurgents and recapture Damboa weeks after
the insurgents had attacked the military base there , killed
its commander and about a dozen other security
personnel, as well as sacked the residents .
LEADERSHIP was reliably informed by a top security
person in Maiduguri that the task force brigade “has today
recaptured Damboa and sent some of the insurgents
fleeing while some other members of the Boko Haram
died in the hours of shootout ” .
According to the source , the operation was facilitated by
the Nigeria Air Force Alpha- Jet and the ground troop
artillery .
It was also gathered that more troops are being deployed
into the hinterlands of Damboa for clearing patrol .
Damboa was last month sacked and over 5 , 000 residents
of the agrarian town were forced to flee to Gombe and Biu
towns where they are presently being camped .
. With god will sha overcum
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by gallantsoldier(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
When I was in borno state I stayed at chibok town

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by gallantsoldier(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
skullz: politician Soilder. Why didn't you go into politics.
. It is not politics it's the truth this kind of thing can't happen under OBJ government bokoharam will be long gone
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Curlieweed: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: When I was in borno state I stayed at chibok town

What were you doing wearing jungle camo in the NE?
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by uchwar1: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: . The only born bastard here is you have you been to a military barrack before a barrack which has more than 800 soldiers in 2012 now has only 17 soldiers now do you think things are under control a barrack which bokoharam sent msg to that there are coming soon stil has just 17 soldiers or Have u been to maiduguri this year I guess not ask about damboa and chibok bokoharam move freely than we the soldiers do you know that the nigeria airforce mistakly killed more than 90 foot soldiers but the news was swept under the carpet the truth is that bokoharam are winning the war
I knw hw u feel brother. But u should knw u are already in the job. Whether u like it or not, u are on the side of fed govt. U have to encourage urself and believe u won't die in the job. Remember it is not easy to fight Terrorism. We are not fighting a conventional war where the coventional way of fighting war is maintained.

3 Likes

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Oluschenco(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
tiki-taka
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Timichael(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
uchwar1: I will vote u for any political position u vie for. U just said my mind
Dat means we are like-minded... God bless sir! #doffing my hat...
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Timichael(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
uchwar1: I will vote u for any political position u vie for. U just said my mind
Dat means we are like-minded... God bless u sir! #doffing my hat...
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by jmaine: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: . The only born bastard here is you have you been to a military barrack before a barrack which has more than 800 soldiers in 2012 now has only 17 soldiers now do you think things are under control a barrack which bokoharam sent msg to that there are coming soon stil has just 17 soldiers or Have u been to maiduguri this year I guess not ask about damboa and chibok bokoharam move freely than we the soldiers do you know that the nigeria airforce mistakly killed more than 90 foot soldiers but the news was swept under the carpet the truth is that bokoharam are winning the war

The Airforce will only bomb friendly forces if wrong coordinates were given to the pilot.

The blames goes fully to the foot soldiers on ground. . . .
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: MODS FRONT PAGE angry angry
lol. satisfied? cheesy
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
boko trying so hard to take the spot light after aunty EBOLA did claim their shine...
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by marshalfire: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
just register and earn http://
jobandcash.com/?share=627326
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by jmaine: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pennywise: Why cant the Army go to Gwoza or Mandara hills or is it not part of Nigeria? Little wonder the Americans believe our troops are slow to learn.

Those hilly terrain is very difficult to navigate

Ask the Americans how Osama bin laden escaped the Tora Bora hills despite heavy bombardment from their B-52 bombers . . .

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by checkdate(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony:
bros u d exepect video for war front shocked shocked
i be jack buer embarassed
GET A BULLET PROOF VEST asap AND BRING ME THE VIDEO.
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Timichael(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: Jonathan is the worst thing that has ever happen to nigeria bokoharam are confidently winning the war in a week no fewer than 30 soldiers lost there lives in borno state the FG are deceiving nigerians by taking 1600 soldiers for election dnt be deceived the NA are out of soldier the soldier in my barrack now are not more than 17 in the whole barrack only this week 8 soldiers from my unity av been killed in borno last week it was 6 RIP warrant officer aliyuda and private Rotimi u died gallant
Sir! I salute ur gallantry, selfless saviz nd courage in defending the integrity of our dearest country, Nigeria... I knw the reason why it seems as if the NA is losing the war, it's bcs there are traitors among you! And perhaps, who knows if those traitors are ur bosses who can not be questioned or confronted... Until the traitors among u are exposed nd defeated, the battle against Boko Haram wil continue until all the good soldiers are killed. And wot do u think wil hapun? The bad ones wil immediately surrender their arms 2 d Boko boys and probably, stage a coup against the government in d pretence dat the government kudn't do anytn when the Nigerian troupes were killed by Boko boys... Another thing, though nt recognized, bt 2 d best of my knowledge is a plain truth is dat, when u were given ur uniforms nd guns and other weapons, you were nt gvn juju/charms lyk my pple wud say... If it is true dat charms are nt real nd baseless, the thieves that robbed five banks in my area wouldn't av gone scot free... The big guns(I DON'T KNW D NAME), so called, kudn't do a thing on their body... Why can't u all have internal meetings, lyk fwendz in d barrack, 2 find ur ways since d government doesn't allow it officially! Those Boko boys are fortified against ur bullets, that's y itz difficult to fyt them... #jst a novice's advice though... I rest my case...

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: So they were sleeping b4?

No ooo.... The other part of the world where terrorists kill citizens! So u mean the all the military in the world are sleeping.. Better wake up because u d one sleeping
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Mamode14(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Plus10: Kudos to our Military...Naija shall posses her possession!
grin true talk
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by brownlords: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014

Oh please shut up, so you want the entire Nigeria army to deployed to the NE so your boko haram people can feast on them right? listen you incompetent soldier, the reason you are not suppose to be in the army is insulting your commander in chief, if you as a soldier can do that what you expect of a civilian, i would have expect you to talk about things NA lack that is prolonging the war, not about numbers of soldiers in a barrack, you want thousands of soldiers deployed so you can hide behind them right? while others are in damboa, gwoza and other places trying to reclaim the territory form enemy, your job is to do census on those killed and how many is left, idiat, you don't need millions of soliders, but the right weapons and full loyalty of imbecc1les like you and co-operation from the northerners we will smoke out shekau and his virgin hunters, i'm sure people like you go sale out information to boko haram, because you are not fit to be a soldier, insulting your commander in chief makes you stup1d no matter who he is, if you think he is incompetent and NA is loosing the war, simply get the Bleep out of there resign and go search for job in bank or anywhere. stop disgracing that noble profession, being a soldier is not by carrying gun and running up and down, you also use your head, do you think whatever rubbish info you passed on this site can fall in the hand of the enemy and can be use against the troops, bast@rd get the hell out of the NA and stop sabotage effort of others. find below comment of a soldier like you on this same forum and tell me the difference between both of you, mean while you seeking attention by opening account with gallant soldier,i don't know what makes you gallant

I'm not pro-GEJ or pro APC, as I have little time for ghana-must-go politics, still I'm 100percent loyal to the President..and will die for him if necessary, but I'm not his supporter....I think the oppostion's behaviour in all of this has been very shameful...Every single time a bomb goes off, it is an opportunity for finger-pointing and attacks on the government...What will they have the man do?! He just requested for USD1bn and they are pushing against it...is that not sick? What could a president have done that he has not done in the area of defence? Instead of pointing fingers at the same people who were pro-BH when BH was bombing churches..the same people who had the guts to say that the State of Emergency is not needed..same people who refused to call their supporters into order when they were killing corpers after an election loss...the same people who created the Boko haram sect in the early 2000s in the first place...the same people who were caught red-handed with phone logs to BH insurgents!..Red-handed..Is anyone still asking me who BH's sponsors are? I have a lot of respect for the General, but, right now he is sorrounded by murderers..Nigerians, let's turn our anger towards the Modu-Sherrifs, the informant senator, the anti-FG governors, the pro-BH sheikhs, and the clowns at CAN...this country is at war...don't let anyone decieve you..this is a civil War...There is no time for APC vs PDP jargons while slave raiders keep killing men, women and children...It is time to put our ethnic differences behind us and work together as ONE to end this madness...A boko haram bomb does not care what village you are from...they are ENEMIES OF THE STATE. Or is it when I start uploading photos of dead villagers? A year old baby was cut in half and hung on a pike, by the bastards...same bastards that Amnesty International calls "Victims of Poverty"...I wept for days for the child...Are Nigerians thinking?! Sitting in the comfort of their homes in Lagos and Abuja watching DSTV? This is a time for unity...our politicians keep planting the seed of discord among us and we keep taking the bait!...You don't have to be pro-GEJ to support the Government's fight against this madness!! Nigerians wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by komekn(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: NIGERIAN MILITARY RECAPTURED DAMBOA TOWN AND GWOZA HILLS JUST HEARD IT ON THE BBC AFRICA. ACCORDING TO REPORT AFTER BEING CHASE OUT OF DAMBOA THE TERRORIST INVADED GWOZA HILL AND OVER RAN THE VILLAGE BUT THE MILITARY WENT ON PURSUIT AND WERE ABLE TO CLEAR THEM FROM GWOZA.......MORE TO FOLLOW

SOURCE.... BBC AFRICA

AT time like this I cry for Siriusblack It was brutally obvious that the TRANSPARENCY of Siruisblack was making a mockery of the attempts of the NA which includes the COAS to present blatant misinformation about the reality of the conflict in the NE.

Not too long ago GEJ and the military top brass presented the view we were fighting a gorilla type insurgency and that Boko haram operate in ghost mode hitting and running away and thats why we have not been able to contain them, however event on the ground have exposed the true situation.

BOKO is not hiding as the COAS will have us believe they are claiming territory even if it's only temporarily, that says the top brass are CLUELESS, I feel pain for the gallant soldiers who have paid the ultimate price through poor antiquated equipment and inadequate battle field management and logistics.

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by brownlords: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: When I was in borno state I stayed at chibok town

oh my God, look at the bast@rd, you are really stupid and should be thrown out of NA immediately, what the Bleep,i'm sure you got enlisted into the NA by quota system, you don't even know why you are there, what are you doing online this morning? you posted very early in the morning assuming you on duty during day, and you are still here, is this how you intend to win the war, if every of the soldiers, pick up their blackberry and start pinging i'm sure that will make win the war abi? idiat
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Yifesy87(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
NafeesaAA: This is what I ve been saying, take the war to the insurgents, don't wait for them to lunch the initiative, while you are force to go on the defensive,

I agree with you one hundred person, the best form of defense is attack.
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by brownlords: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
uchwar1: I knw hw u feel brother. But u should knw u are already in the job. Whether u like it or not, u are on the side of fed govt. U have to encourage urself and believe u won't die in the job. Remember it is not easy to fight Terrorism. We are not fighting a conventional war where the coventional way of fighting war is maintained.

of a truth, it will be better if we loose him, he's not needed there and won't make any difference if he is no more.
Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by komekn(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: . With god will sha overcum

Gallantsoldier, don't you know that the TRUTH is BITTER and in our political climate TRUTH , INTEGRITY, HONEST are not part of the menu.

Keep saying the truth there are many who appreciate it , I SALUTE U

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by komekn(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
brownlords:

oh my God, look at the bast@rd, you are really stupid and should be thrown out of NA immediately, what the Bleep,i'm sure you got enlisted into the NA by quota system, you don't even know why you are there, what are you doing online this morning? you posted very early in the morning assuming you on duty during day, and you are still here, is this how you intend to win the war, if every of the soldiers, pick up their blackberry and start pinging i'm sure that will make win the war abi? idiat

I prefer rationality to irrationality.

The question I ask or we should ask is, why are we not winning and maybe we need to define or have some composite definition of what WINNING means.

I don't think any Nigerian Soldier is a coward, I have had a lot of association with US, German and British armed forces personnel. and I can assure most of them do not have 1/2 the LIVER of your average 9ja soldier.

So then what's the PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc by Yifesy87(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
gallantsoldier: Jonathan is the worst thing that has ever happen to nigeria bokoharam are confidently winning the war in a week no fewer than 30 soldiers lost there lives in borno state the FG are deceiving nigerians by taking 1600 soldiers for election dnt be deceived the NA are out of soldier the soldier in my barrack now are not more than 17 in the whole barrack only this week 8 soldiers from my unity av been killed in borno last week it was 6 RIP warrant officer aliyuda and private Rotimi u died gallant

What manner of soldier are you? to speak about the C-in-C in such a way, what happen to professionalism and the hard core military tradition of moral and physical discipline--- You have overshot the mark my friend and withdraw this raw and puerile comment before you are found out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Buhari Appoints Adesina, Shehu As Spokesmen / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.