Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. (29561 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Tips On Planning An Out Door Wedding This Rainy Season. / What Will Your Wedding Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Godmystrength: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
ledafaze:

Thanks
u r welcome.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by jezsie: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
funny
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by TS2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mist100: This may sound funny. I know the rains bring a certain degree of inconvenience but there are advantages associated with the rains. My views are from one who provides wedding video and photography services.
1. The african skin isnt camera friendly because dark colors absorb light while bright colors reflect light. This explains why europeans appear photogenic in movies and pictures. So whats my point? During the rainy season, your skin is hardly exposed to the darkening effect of the sun hence a natural and harmless lightening or toning of your skin occurs. This makes your photographs and videos come out bright and crisp.

2.Guests are calmer during the rainy season. Heat makes everyone uneasy, restless and unkempt. I have been to events where everyone is busy fanning themselves and praying for the ceremony to be over.

Even with AC's on full blast, the fanning still continues. In such a circumstance, photographs and videos come out a bit scattered with fake and stressful smiles in your pictures.

So you may consider fixing your wedding on a day with mild rains.

SOURCE
http://weddingsbymax..com/2014/08/its-obvious.html

IS THAT IT? SMH
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by easyelliot(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
I agree 100% great topic.

I got married when it rained and my first thought was God why now?

But the pics came out clear with everyone looking good and smiling except for one mumu that was frowning face like he was too good to be there.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Genea: no am nt,bt i must sah get 40 percent bk sah
its ok.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by tutaboi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mist100: This may sound funny. I know the rains bring a certain degree of inconvenience but there are advantages associated with the rains. My views are from one who provides wedding video and photography services.
1. The african skin isnt camera friendly because dark colors absorb light while bright colors reflect light. This explains why europeans appear photogenic in movies and pictures. So whats my point? During the rainy season, your skin is hardly exposed to the darkening effect of the sun hence a natural and harmless lightening or toning of your skin occurs. This makes your photographs and videos come out bright and crisp.

2.Guests are calmer during the rainy season. Heat makes everyone uneasy, restless and unkempt. I have been to events where everyone is busy fanning themselves and praying for the ceremony to be over.

Even with AC's on full blast, the fanning still continues. In such a circumstance, photographs and videos come out a bit scattered with fake and stressful smiles in your pictures.

So you may consider fixing your wedding on a day with mild rains.

SOURCE
http://weddingsbymax..com/2014/08/its-obvious.html
Hmmmmm rain never frustrate u, where even the video man, photographer, MC, DJ, even the canopy will be uprooted by winds and people will not see where to stand talk more of snapping pics
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Mist100: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2014
easyelliot: I agree 100% great topic.

But the pics came out clear with everyone looking good and smiling except for one mumu that was frowning face like he was too good to be there.

you guys are simply funny. Nairalanders. which one is one mumu again na? maybe that is how his face is.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by lizzydamsel: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rent your new and trendy wedding gowns at an affordable price with free delivery. Contact Lizzy on 07087001007, 09091652668, BB: 288e838d.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Mist100: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
easyelliot: I agree 100% great topic.

That's what am saying. Thank you sir.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by ifizi(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2014
I don't care about seasons, I just need that special woman......
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by Mist100: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
ifizi: I don't care about seasons, I just need that special woman......

Bros are we safe? Sound really feminine deficient.
Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by microfemi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
While you folks talk about when is best to do weddings, we would like to invite you to join us in Lagos this September (22nd - 27th) for a short intensive 1-week Events Management & Decoration training. At Event Colours Academy, you do not need to wait for a month or 6 months to become a professional as you will get 6-days hands-on practical training program followed by 3 months intensive mentoring and field work. while at this, students are encouraged to market themselves to secure jobs while we guide them through as mentors. Of cousre, you have access to our pool of rental materials and transportation at discounted rates. Total cost is N35, 000 (Reg - 5k and Tuition - 30k). Need more information? Visit the training page on www.eventcoloursng.com/eca, BBM 7A6C02B2, Call Femi on 08025310110. Cheers.

Re: Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season. by sampsun(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
End time wedding.
RIP to the deceased

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Announce Your Birthday Here: / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.