Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

“HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel (5727 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Rikidony(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
even in the times of the Bible Isreal has never lost a war to the philistine onlest wen the ark of God was stolen from isreal and God was angry... the so called hamas should go chek history...

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by collynzov5: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90:

waste of space, fluid and natural selection. don't you know the word stu...pid is censored as silly. everyone involved in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead in the head.
So Tunde does ''You emit more stupîd in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year'' make any sense to you?
What an illiterate!

7 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by tit(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Israel and Palestine are safe in the hands of Allahu!

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
So Tunde does ''You emit more stupîd in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year'' make any sense to you?
What an illiterate!

goat your dumbskull should tell you it's stupidity you waste of conception.

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by collynzov5: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90:

goat your dumbskull should tell you it's stupidity you waste of conception.
How long did it take you to figure that out?
Where was your brain when your wrote ''stûpid'' instead?

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
How long did it take you to figure that out?
Where was your brain when your wrote ''stûpid'' instead?

fvcknoid with slimy earthworm secretions for brains. I gat loads of your fellow r...etards to scold I didn't bother to read through after composing that punchline for your already battered destiny.

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by topchef: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
meforyou1: This one is tales by moonlight. Coming from people murdering thousands of innocent Palestine civilians

What do you think would have been happening in Isreal if isreal does not have iron dome ? I bet you hamas would have killed up to 10, 000 civilians going by the number of misiles they fire a day .

Mind u hamas brought a whole lot of civilian mortality by using her people as human shield . They set their bases in schools and high density neighbourhood. So try and look at the bigger picture.

It is only a fool that will go into a fight with someone 100xs stronger than you .

4 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by collynzov5: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
anago90:

fvcknoid with slimy earthworm secretions for brains. I gat loads of your fellow r...etards to scold I didn't bother to read through after composing that punchline for your already battered destiny.
Are you saying you have to proofread a short statement several times before you can avoid breaking the simplest of grammar rules?
What a waste of oxygen!

4 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Are you saying you have to proofread a short statement several times before you can avoid breaking the simplest of grammar rules?
What a waste of oxygen!

waste of ovum!!!! proof read that epistle go back and read it morrafucker. it's now obvious your unicellular brain run a t-9 delay. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. i take it back, God didn't make you. you are satan's spawn. you are evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. you are the entropy which will claim us all. you are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, inbred trout defiler. you make Ebola look good.

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Aidy97(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by arewatech(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hand of God?

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by bokoslayer: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Frankenstein: Casualty figure of Israel-Lebanon war of 2006.

Lebanese:-
According to various media, between 1,000 and 1,200
people were reported dead. Additionally, there were
between 480 and 1100 people wounded, and over
1,000,000 were temporarily made refugees, with an
unknown number of missing civilians in the south.

Israeli:-
A total of 121 IDF soldiers were killed in the war,
including the two soldiers whose bodies were seized in
the Zar'it-Shtula incident that started the war, whose
fates weren't confirmed until their bodies were
exchanged for Lebanese prisoners in 2008.
According to Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 43 civilians have been killed, out of which 18 were Israeli Arabs.

How exactly did Hezbollah whip Israel's ass, my friend?

You dey mind that failed jihad wannabe rapper?

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2014
iiiyyyk: The God of David will always defeat the philistines.
Isreal all the way, Yes I love Isreal.

The devil created the Philistines right?

4 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by ikweremilitant: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Frankenstein: Casualty figure of Israel-Lebanon war of 2006.

Lebanese:-
According to various media, between 1,000 and 1,200
people were reported dead. Additionally, there were
between 480 and 1100 people wounded, and over
1,000,000 were temporarily made refugees, with an
unknown number of missing civilians in the south.

Israeli:-
A total of 121 IDF soldiers were killed in the war,
including the two soldiers whose bodies were seized in
the Zar'it-Shtula incident that started the war, whose
fates weren't confirmed until their bodies were
exchanged for Lebanese prisoners in 2008.
According to Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 43 civilians have been killed, out of which 18 were Israeli Arabs.

How exactly did Hezbollah whip Israel's ass, my friend?
u for ask am when hm stop to dy watch cartoon network

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Gozzzy(m): 1:10am On Aug 07, 2014
anago90:

gbogbo molebi re ma ku danu.
Anu mpama!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 07, 2014
anago90: the hand of god travel for 06 when Hezbollah whop their @ss. humour me more mass murderers.

Stick to igbo bashing.

The Israelis are way out of your league.

You 3rd tier muslim fanatic of the osogbo shame fame

3 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by sCross: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2014
I hope you all noticed that God came in after THEIR DEFENSES failed.

Here in Nigeria, we typically decide to do nothing about our defenses. Instead, we go about screaming for the "hand of God ". It won't work

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by IAMBREEZY: 6:11am On Aug 07, 2014
I Don't believe this ish.
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2014
I watched an arguement on Al-Jazeera when an American Jew said it that we should forget about the iron dome. That it is God that is diverting the rockets into the sea.
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2014
PvtParts:

Stick to igbo bashing.

The Israelis are way out of your league.

You 3rd tier muslim fanatic of the osogbo shame fame

animalistic cocaine slave, hook on p0rn watching and sticking it down on diseased prossie. my @rsehole is twice as intelligent than your grey matter.

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by anago90: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Gozzzy:
Anu mpama!!!!!!!

is that not suppose to be your fathers middle name.
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Abiagirl777(f): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2014
sCross: I hope you all noticed that God came in after THEIR DEFENSES failed.

Here in Nigeria, we typically decide to do nothing about our defenses. Instead, we go about screaming for the "hand of God ". It won't work

exactly.
Ppl,Dis scenario doesnt mean God hates de Hamas ppl.he shows mercy to whom he wants to show mercy.i think israel and Hamas shld stop dis wars
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Lilimax(f): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: even in the times of the Bible Isreal has never lost a war to the philistine onlest wen the ark of God was stolen from isreal and God was angry... the so called hamas should go chek history...
True!
Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2014
Wow!!! I agree that Israel enjoys a form of divine protection. Dr. PEJ was right, There is God oooo grin

But israel I beg una pls stop killing innocent Palestanian kids and defenseless ppl. Hamas pls stop throwing rockets for peace sake

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by driand(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2014
ggrin: Thz one is strong grincheesy
eleyi gidi gaan!

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by haitto99(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2014
anago90: the hand of god travel for 06 when Hezbollah whop their @ss. humour me more mass murderers.
the same hezbollah were the first to give up in 06

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by Missy89(f): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: even in the times of the Bible Isreal has never lost a war to the philistine onlest wen the ark of God was stolen from isreal and God was angry... the so called hamas should go chek history...

Israel lost the 1982 Lebanon War and the 2006 Lebanon War was a Stalemate

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by zeongeon: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2014
The truth is that God will always stand by his people: Christains and Jews...The boko harams and co can continue to kill the people of God and because there is nothing happening immediately they think there is no GOD but they forget the way God operates is different from how man thinks, u can't speculate God.

God loves the hamas, israeli's and boko harams but what people forget is that God doesn't like a wicked attitude or wicked heart..God looks at d heart and the motive and God has an hour glass for responding to wickedness at times it may not even be the perpetrators of the wickedness that may suffer the wrath BUT there coming generations..God deals with wickedness in different ways.

In as much as people think they can continue to kill christains, jews and the innocent after all christains don't retaliate and "God doesn't come to there rescue"..They should have in mind that when God arises he CRUSHES the wicked TOTALLY..Same God that drowned the Egyptians in the redsea, Flooded the world and Burnt sodom and gomorrah to the Ground still exist and is still much capable of wrecking unfathomable havoc.

I don't care what anyone may think or say..God loves human beings BUT doesn't like wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by jones9ice: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2014
k

1 Like

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by jones9ice: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2014
iiiyyyk: The God of David will always defeat the philistines.
Isreal all the way, Yes I love Isreal.

yoiu will be grade 1 werey you love isreal why you no go there mk u dey thrw blood to Palestine u foolish gan gaan u bi boko haram

2 Likes

Re: “HAND OF GOD” Prevents Rocket From Striking Israel by jones9ice: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Descartes:
Why wasting your time educating him,
His case is quite irredeemable,
I have been avoiding that muslim lunatic like a plague angry

knock knock knock br0ther werey have you take your drug

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Need A Material Schedule For Your Project / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Presidency courts Igbos With A Godfather Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.