Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion (8080 Views)

Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / BLACKMAIL: Nigerian Government Embarks On Media War Against Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by millionaireman: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
@smallJagabanda, Your domain can't survive without One Nigeria and crude oil, that's all about these your small mind blackmail against Biafra.... Your small mind must have told you that you were blackmailing little children here with your foolish takes against the Southeast. You had better disappeared from this thread that does not concern you.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Mbediogu(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban: South East - LAND OF EROSION, LANDLOCKED

You must be from 'South West', the home of rebellion. You may also be from one of the 'Nothing States', thr reservoir of poverty. Who cares!
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by kofidanquah81(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
I pray it doesn't end up like other abandoned projects littering the state

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by ibedun: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
When an IGBO man talks loudly about IGBO properties in Lagos, I bet 100% none of his family or relatives or himself have anything (the vast majority)

The IGBOs that have invested heavily in Yoruba land are too petrified and scared of the catastrophic losses they would incur if everything goes belly-up. The noise makers have nothing, the quiet ones are in contemplation.

If you invest heavily in someone else's land, especially a house or a business, you are mostly respectful, restrained and quiet.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by ak47mann(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
ibedun: When an IGBO man talks loudly about IGBO properties in Lagos, I bet 100% none of his family or relatives or himself have anything (the vast majority)

The IGBOs that have invested heavily in Yoruba land are too petrified and scared of the catastrophic losses they would incur if everything goes belly-up. The noise makers have nothing, the quiet ones are in contemplation.

If you invest heavily in someone else's land, especially a house or a business, you are mostly respectful, restrained and quiet.

If Ojukwu that has all the wealth's in this world did not worry about what he own in lagos before he declare Biafra we still have many Ojukwu's today and they will do the same thing again when the time comes.We can rebuild our own cities to world class when we have breathing space cool

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by CharliParker: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Anybody that is against OWELLE ROCHAS administration is either a Criminal or a senseless vissionless human being
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by millionaireman: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
ibedun: When an IGBO man talks loudly about IGBO properties in Lagos, I bet 100% none of his family or relatives or himself have anything (the vast majority)

Ownership of landed property by Igbos outside Igboland? Only a petty Igbo who does not think of the future of his/her younger generations would stick to a non-working One Nigeria because of those landed properties.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
baggylips: shame on you.That land of erosion has produced industrious men and women who came to lagos,purchased your father's land,converted it to factories generating money while ur father squandered all the money paid to him in owambe....went back to ogbomosho where he produced a poverty stricken ill mannered son like you.No offence to my non-tribal yoruba friends working hard out there but I need to teach this b.rat a lesson. undecided
Industrious my foot? Bcoz u ppl produce fake CDs in Alaba and u call urself industrious. U better go back to your Erosion land and develop your village rather than claiming to be developing another's person city.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by ak47mann(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
rahazaqa: Industrious my foot? Bcoz u ppl produce fake CDs in Alaba and u call urself industrious. U better go back to your Erosion land and develop your village rather than claiming to be developing another's person city.
accept the truth cool
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2014
ak47mann: accept the truth cool
which truth? most richest nigerians,no single igbo there,,,,,,most developed nigerians state,no igbo states there and u talking chi,t. u all come down here to west,we feed you and make you a good person,now you talking chi,t. ungrateful pple.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by ak47mann(m): 1:22am On Aug 08, 2014
rahazaqa: which truth? most richest nigerians,no single igbo there,,,,,,most developed nigerians state,no igbo states there and u talking chi,t. u all come down here to west,we feed you and make you a good person,now you talking chi,t. ungrateful pple.
i thought u had somethin up there, i was wrong,better accept the truth you guys dont feed anybody you survive from selling your landed properties to igbos mainly, i wonder what you guys will leave for your kids in 10 yrs time going by the rate you are selling your lands to so call parasites winkyou must know that many yorubas have accepted the truth and move on they knew you cant keep chasing shadows i see the way yorubas have sold their lands to so call ungrateful people you slowpoke cool

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2014
ak47mann: i thought u had somethin up there, i was wrong,better accept the truth you guys dont feed anybody you survive from selling your landed properties to igbos mainly, i wonder what you guys will leave for your kids in 10 yrs time going by the rate you are selling your lands to so call parasites winkyou must know that many yorubas have accepted the truth and move on they knew you cant keep chasing shadows i see the way yorubas have sold their lands to so call ungrateful people you slowpoke cool
I thought you have littlel sense,but now I can see that you have no sense at all. We allow u to stay in our land,to run business here and other stufs does not mean that we are Mugu or we don't know what we are doing, Average Yoruba man or woman is hospitable, so do our ruler and govt,. U ppl are ungrateful,I can now see y Fashola is deportin ur as,s.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by ibedun: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2014
I am a Yoruba man 100% but that I will not blinded to the truth.

We Yorubas have a lot of self retrospection to do when it comes to disposal of land and landed properties.

One of the vices of laziness and recklessness.

ak47mann: i thought u had somethin up there, i was wrong,better accept the truth you guys dont feed anybody you survive from selling your landed properties to igbos mainly, i wonder what you guys will leave for your kids in 10 yrs time going by the rate you are selling your lands to so call parasites winkyou must know that many yorubas have accepted the truth and move on they knew you cant keep chasing shadows i see the way yorubas have sold their lands to so call ungrateful people you slowpoke cool
I am a Yoruba man 100% but that will not blind me to the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 111th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu / Ekiti State Govwenment Dissolves Boards Of Agencies And Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.