Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion (8083 Views)

Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / BLACKMAIL: Nigerian Government Embarks On Media War Against Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2014
gratieao:
We better live in the land of erosion than living in ebola infected South West.
Nigeria is cursed Boko haram in the North, Ebola disease in the South West

IT'S A LIBERIAN MAN THAT BROUGHT TO LAGOS . THERE WAS ALSO A REPORTED CASE OF EBOLA IN South East

South East - KIDNAPPERS DEN, CANNIBALISM, ROBBERY, BABY FACTORY

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Pavore9: South east landlocked? lt reflects your knowledge of geography! l imagine in your mind Zaria is at the banks of River Niger and not Onitsha!

OF COURSE WE HAVE SEEN HOW THE RIVER NIGER TURN South East TO DUBAI OF AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by emmaihunzeyah: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Alhaji musbau ojorocha

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Pavore9: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban: OF COURSE WE HAVE SEEN HOW THE RIVER NIGER TURN South East TO DUBAI OF AFRICA
Conversing wit a small mind is a huge PENANCE! U give a scaring impression that u can't present a balanced view of Nigeria 2 foreigners
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Descartes: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
k
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Descartes: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Good smiley
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Blockus: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2014
Oya... Where are the Ndi Otimkpu Rochas.. grin

Una Governor don start again.. Other Governors would build finish or work finish before coming out to sing their praises, Rochas would sing his own praise, snap picture, put for newspaper and then use the picture for campaign... Meanwhile, the thing wey ehn say ehn go do remains a matter of 'Once upon a Time'..

If Rochas cannot complete the street gates in Imo State in over 4 years... Then God have mercy on Ndi Imo State.

#OganiruNdiIgbo..

#DownWithNdiOfeNaNdiUgwu.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by cmacs(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2014
hmm.. good oo.. lets just hope this is no camoaign strategy..

via www.imsuforum.com
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by kamez(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Rochas till.......

Till.......................

Till..........

INFINITY!!!

I'm proud to be an Imolite.. Erosion or no erosion
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban: South East - LAND OF EROSION, LANDLOCKED

How many times have we demonstrated the lunacy held by MOST yorubas that SE is landlocked. I don't blame you people because YOU DON'T TRAVEL. The simple fact that there is a port in Onitsha should tell you that there is a body of water that leads to somewhere...this is common sense!.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2014
new2020:

How many times have we demonstrated the lunacy held by MOST yorubas that SE is landlocked. I don't blame you people because YOU DON'T TRAVEL. The simple fact that there is a port in Onitsha should tell you that there is a body of water that leads to somewhere...is is common sense!.

WHAT'S KEEPING YOUR GULLIBLE LEADERS TO EXPLORE THE PORT?

IS IT ONLY PORT THAT MAKES A LAND TO BE PRODUCTIVE?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by zurine(f): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2014
thank God
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban:

Who is this yoruba thing? Don't you dare ever reply me again.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2014
new2020:

Who is this yoruba thing? Don't you dear ever reply me again.

IT'S DARE NOT DEAR.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by ChristineC: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2014
Firstbeauty1: Please my fellow Nairalanders if you have not seen this before please help me, I need your help. May the Lord Guide and protect you. "please like my PHOTO on this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1
Owerri West! Cool chic wink
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Hugoboi(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2014
Lobeez: It will take a lot for me to believe anything this man says. I must say that Rochas is one of the disappointments modern democracy. It really saddens me when I drive around IMO state and observe with disgust the level of mediocrity at play in his execution of works.
It is either he is overwhelmed with work or he is just a complete failure who must be pushed out of office ASAP. I admit that we as IMO people collectively made the mistake of entrusting our future into his hands; I dare say that Ohakim would have been a better choice but our emotions took the better part of us.
Sad!

Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by lonelydora: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2014
baggylips: shame on you.That land of erosion has produced industrious men and women who came to lagos,purchased your father's land,converted it to factories generating money while ur father squandered all the money paid to him in owambe....went back to ogbomosho where he produced a poverty stricken ill mannered son like you.No offence to my non-tribal yoruba friends working hard out there but I need to teach this b.rat a lesson. undecided

You will live long my brother.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by swedbase(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban:

Igbos are in Lagos to dominate you and buy up every available property for grab right infront of your lazy nose.
You looser have no other choice than to cry, grumble and hate Igbos while the great Igbos keep themselves very busy buying
up your ancesteral lands and properties right in front of your lazy eyes. Blame your lazy fathers, uncles, brothers and sisters who
prevented Igbos from having their Biafra when they wanted to.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
swedbase:

Igbos are in Lagos to dominate you and buy up every available property for grab right infront of your lazy nose.
You looser have no other choice than to cry, grumble and hate Igbos while the great Igbos keep themselves very busy buying
up your ancesteral lands and properties right in front of your lazy eyes. Blame your lazy fathers, uncles, brothers and sisters who
prevented Igbos from having their Biafra when they wanted to.

B I A F R A - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

HOW MANY HOUSES,INVESTMENTS DID YOUR FATHER HAS IN LAGOS?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by chesterlee(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
B I A F R A - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

HOW MANY HOUSES,INVESTMENTS DID YOUR FATHER HAS IN LAGOS? [/quote] You need to go back to Primary school.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
chesterlee: You need to go back to Primary school. You need to go back to Primary school. You need to go back to Primary school.

POOR PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE OPINION

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by chesterlee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban:

SMH...Typical Ofenmanu!
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by swedbase(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban:

He is absolutely right you bush dog. Go back and read what you wrote there and you will surly understand what he meant.
And beside writing in caps lock letters doesn't make you smart, educated or intelligent you moronilistic lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
swedbase:

He is absolutely right you bush dog. Go back and read what you wrote there and you will surly understand what he meant.
And beside writing in caps lock letters doesn't make you smart, educated or intelligent you moronilistic lunatic.

IS NONE OF YOUR FAMILY BUSINESS IF I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTER?

#WAYRAY, Igbos
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by smallJagaban: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
swedbase:

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by swedbase(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
chesterlee: B I A F R A - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

HOW MANY HOUSES,INVESTMENTS DID YOUR FATHER HAS IN LAGOS? You need to go back to Primary school.

My father may not own any property in Lagos but my relatives unfortunately owns some large reasonable proportions of properties in Lagos you dumpish!

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by chesterlee(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
swedbase:

My father may not own any property in Lagos but my relatives unfortunately owns some large reasonable proportions of properties in Lagos you dumpish!
Don't mind that Douchebag, he's just a tribalistic dog!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Parishpriest: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban: South East - LAND OF EROSION, LANDLOCKED

I'm not surprised at your foolishness. Your brain shall remain small till saecula saeculorum, just as your moniker says. Ezi Bida.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by millionaireman: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Imo governor who latter reduced himself to governor of Imo state capital. Okorocha has refused to complete an urban drainage project started by Gov. Amadi Ikwechegh in Orlu because it is not in the state capital. Flooding and uncompleted roads in Orlu have since rendered the town near desolate. Okorocha started dualizing a few roads in Orlu when he was still Imo governor, but left them uncompleted since he started acting as governor of Owerri.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by Vonwolf(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pavore9: Conversing wit a small mind is a huge PENANCE! U give a scaring impression that u can't present a balanced view of Nigeria 2 foreigners

Hmmm, very thick bro...don't mind smalljagaban, he's a big fool.
Re: Imo State Government Embarks On Control Of Gully Erosion by millionaireman: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
@smallJagabanda, Your domain can't survive without One Nigeria and crude oil, that's all about these your small mind blackmail against Biafra.... Your small mind must have told you that you were blackmailing little children here with your foolish takes against the Southeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees / PDP Chieftain, 8 Party Chairmen Defect To APC In Kebbi / Oil Marketers Rescind Earlier Decision To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.