Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Can I Lie About Working Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Lie About Working Experience (832 Views)

Working Experience Of Doctors In India / How Do I Gain A 3years Cisa Working Experience / Should I Lie About Work Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Lie About Working Experience by fubbyy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
I went to an interview, one of the questions was "if I had any working experience" I said no, they promised to call, up to date my phone haven't rang concerning any job

I'm suspecting that the negative answer I gave them about my working experience status is what robbed me that great chance

Another one is coming up, am planning to lie about working experience if they asked, please how do I do it, have you ever done it?
Re: How Can I Lie About Working Experience by Adedayo516(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: How Can I Lie About Working Experience by fubbyy(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2014
Adedayo516: .
na this thing be your reply?
Re: How Can I Lie About Working Experience by DukeNija(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: I went to an interview, one of the questions was "if I had any working experience" I said no, they promised to call, up to date my phone haven't rang concerning any job

I'm suspecting that the negative answer I gave them about my working experience status is what robbed me that great chance

Another one is coming up, am planning to lie about working experience if they asked, please how do I do it, have you ever done it?

If you must lie, do a good research on your Lie Job. Responsibilities, and role requirements and also company you worked for. And let the role be related to the job in question. And Ask Baba God to have mercy.
Re: How Can I Lie About Working Experience by fubbyy(m): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2014
DukeNija:

If you must lie, do a good research on your Lie Job. Responsibilities, and role requirements and also company you worked for. And let the role be related to the job in question. And Ask Baba God to have mercy.
thanks, but I hope there's nothing like them reaching the company for confirmation or anything like that
Re: How Can I Lie About Working Experience by DukeNija(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2014
fubbyy: thanks, but I hope there's nothing like them reaching the company for confirmation or anything like that

That was why I said pray to Baba God. For mercy. But in most cases, they don't do that.

(1) (Reply)

Your Certificate Or 50m Dollars? / Overcoming The "Age Bias" In Job Hunt / Attend Our Quicksbooks Training And Certification With Ifrs Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.