Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] (4470 Views)

Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by angleman: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-2eQ0Sj79n48/U-C5mmkN0tI/AAAAAAABFLw/O7wGnaVCdnQ/s1600/Jonathan+1.jpg[/img]
Some whites at the US-Africa Summit think President Goodluck Jonathan's delegations could have traces of the deadly Ebola virus. US government even wanted to conduct a test. Look at the above pix closely, that lady is obviously not ready for the handshake with Jonathan. She is afraid of something. #EbolaWahala

See more on http://www./2014/08/ebola-scare-white-woman-scared-to-shake.html
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Adedayo516(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
kia...spits on trend...ebola free spit
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by rafkaz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
What's wrong with the hand shake

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by size38: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why won't the white lady be scared? GEJ is the Ebola himself.

12 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by koboko69: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rubbish...its Jonathan that does not know how to shake somebody....the woman's hand is wide open for a warm handshake, jonathan rather chose to squeeze four fingers rather than give a full handshake....God knows why. I dont know why the president of thr Giant of Africa will be jittery because of some people called whites.

I hope the woman doesnt have to rub some pain relief ointments on those fingers.

25 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by rastamouse: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ladies always do half shakes. Firm grip shapes are for guys

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Sunofgod(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Black man don suffer . . . . .Fela

(Prefer the tie/shirt combination though - its like GEJ is a 'Blue' . . . .(Chelski))

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by strangest(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
supporters of APC... If the president gives a firm handshake, he is overdoing it.... if Mr President gives a warm handshake, he is incompetent... tongue tongue tongue tongue

19 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by EasternLeopard: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
size38: Why won't the white lady be scared? GEJ is the Ebola himself.

Many are mad

Few are roaming on the streets

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by scribble: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
rastamouse: Ladies always do half shakes. Firm grip shapes are for guys

u expect that jakande schooled tard to know that how?
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
In kid's voice: Op is mad man...eyah eyah ooo
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
if that is not a handshake then i wonder what it is. is it till she hugs him that you will agree and your mind will come down?
aproko supporter of APC

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Sunofgod(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
To me that handshake indicates 'GEJ' wants to fvuck (he is giving her the signal) . . . . and so does the 'Oyibo' - She dey acknowledge (offer and acceptance - so therefore a valid contract is in place) grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2eQ0Sj79n48/U-C5mmkN0tI/AAAAAAABFLw/O7wGnaVCdnQ/s1600/Jonathan+1.jpg[/img]

'GEJ - 'Strap Up' Well Well' - these 'Oyibo' dey carry plenty of 'STD's' - and don't worry about any legal case that may arise' - Just worry about 'Patience' if the 'S. .e. .x Tape' is leaked . . . . . .and the 'APC'.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by uch12(f): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
GEJ e ka rikwa sharp, repn +234 well. D sexiest nigerian president eva. Welu Udo biko!!

4 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
I see 3 beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by koboko69: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2014

undecided undecided undecided

Who is the recipient of that handshake in the pics....na wa ooo. At the same time OP is wrong about Ebola scare.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Aidy97(f): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2014
koboko69: Rubbish...its Jonathan that does not know how to shake somebody....the woman's hand is wide open for a warm handshake, jonathan rather chose to squeeze four fingers rather than give a full handshake....God knows why. I dont know why the president of thr Giant of Africa will be jittery because of some people called whites.

I hope the woman doesnt have to rub some pain relief ointments on those fingers.

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by tpia1: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2014

not true.

either the lady is scared of gej or gej is scared of the lady.
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Kalvan300: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2014
Sunofgod: To me that handshake indicates 'GEJ' wants to fvuck (he is giving her the signal) . . . . and so does the 'Oyibo' - She dey acknowledge (offer and acceptance - so therefore a valid contract is in place) grin

'GEJ - 'Strap Up' Well Well' - these 'Oyibo' dey carry plenty of 'STD's' - and don't worry about any legal case that may arise' - Just worry about 'Patience' if the 'S. .e. .x Tape' is leaked . . . . . .and the 'APC'.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by MisterLongman(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2014
The poor lady's palm would have turned to red immediately.......
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Stefanelle(f): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2014
koboko69: Rubbish...its Jonathan that does not know how to shake somebody....the woman's hand is wide open for a warm handshake, jonathan rather chose to squeeze four fingers rather than give a full handshake....God knows why. I dont know why the president of thr Giant of Africa will be jittery because of some people called whites.

Lmao! Ahnahn

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Faun(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2014
OP.
I hope an ebola carrier holds you to the ground and farts hard on your face for this useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by mstik(f): 1:03am On Aug 07, 2014
GEJ's handshake shows no confidence or maybe he doesn't want to hurt her fingers grin
That's what I see
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by ITbomb(m): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2014
I don't understand una but truly that is how I shake any lady. I keep my hands at 180 degrees and the lady would place hers on mine while I 'squeeze' it. As for the guys, it goes at 90 degrees full handshake
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by engrachile4ree: 1:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Ok
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by xtervaganza(m): 2:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Jonathan be like.....

B1tch you got ebola cheesy grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Rikidony(m): 4:29am On Aug 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by IAMBREEZY: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2014
So What's the essence of this frivolous thread, smh
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2014
you could have just moved on without commenting undecided
IAMBREEZY: So What's the essence of this frivolous thread, smh
Re: Ebola Scare: White Woman Scared To Shake President Jonathan [PHOTO] by fr3do(m): 5:58am On Aug 07, 2014
Faun: OP.
I hope an ebola carrier holds you to the ground and farts hard on your face for this useless thread.

Lol, that would be evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Story Of "Abobaku" In Ile-ife, / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anambra Wannabe Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Why I Don't Support Biafra By Mrvitalis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.