Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips (35809 Views)

Lassa Fever Prevention Tips / Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO / What Are The Signs & Symptoms Of Blocked Fallopian Tubes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by xynerise: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
My fear is inside the church undecided
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by NotNairalandi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
i dont want to say anything yet!
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Drpazienza: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
we shall nt xperience dis ebola disease again cos d 2 or 3 persons dat died as a result of dis disease has sacrificed dia lives for d nation. No more ebola victim in Nigeria again IJN amen
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by tommykiwi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okudiover: 4th to comment yipee! I am getting there. grin grin grin cheesy grin
U well so? Dey r saying sometin serious U r talking abt being 4th...Guy big up ooo...
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by kelnas(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls remember that EBOLA is not a worm dat salt can kill but a virus that lives on after deceiving your self salt bathing.
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by bunmioguns(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by hikmojj(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
may Allah save us ooooooo
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Gordieshegz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
I hope say water no dey transfer ebola...rain dey fall for my area nd I wan go out
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by godofwar666(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
My Research shows me that: As you bath with salt, remember H2O+NaCl=HCl+NaOH. That means u are increasing the acidic content of ur body!!! Remember also that your body has lots of salt already, sweat tastes salty and ebola virus thrives very well in such conditions! By adding more salt, u increase the change of its mutation #ignoramous_being source #Google
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
i dont think so, this is a disease that is getting out of hand because of the poor health care system in west africa. a man just died of ebola in saudi arabia and a catholic priest and nun have just been flown to spain because they have ebola.

omenpetrol: Now am beginning to believe conspiracy theorist.
Maybe Ebola is just a ploy to Depopulate West Africa
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Afrocatalyst: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
godofwar666: My Research shows me that: As you bath with salt, remember H2O+NaCl=HCl+NaOH. That means u are increasing the acidic content of ur body!!! Remember also that your body has lots of salt already, sweat tastes salty and ebola virus thrives very well in such conditions! By adding more salt, u increase the change of its mutation #ignoramous_being source #Google

good research bro.
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by fosta(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Also every sickness, and every
plague, which we we have no cure ,
them will the Lord bring upon thee,
until thou be destroyed. And ye shall
be left few in number, whereas ye
were as the stars of heaven for
multitude; because thou wouldest not
obey the voice of the Lord thy God.
please let repent and call a solemn
assembly. God will have mercy and
cure will come.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by richkal(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
some poeple cliamed that this is one of the way out

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
OGA THAT NA GRAMMAR

DONT JUST KEEP SHAKING ALL HANDS
IF NEED BE, WEAR GLOVES WHEN GOING OUT, COS OF DOOR KNOBS, CAR HANDLES, BUSES ETC
WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY
DONT JUST VISIT HOSPITALS ANYHOW, IF YOU MUST AVOID CONTACT WITH PATIENTS AND WEAR A GLOVE, COS OF HOSPITAL SURFACES
IF YOU MUST GO BURIAL, AVOID CONTACT WITH DEAD BODIES
REDUCE VISITING OTHER HOMES FOR NOW
ADEQUATE HYGIENE
CARE MUST BE TAKEN IN WASHING A DEAD BODY. ADEQUATE PROTECTION
AVOID BUSHMEAT, BATS AND OTHER WILD ANIMAL
DONOT ATTEMPT TO TREAT A SICK PERSON AT HOME ESPECIALLY IF THE INDIVIDUAL HAS A HISTORY OF CLOSE CONTACT WITH ANOTHER SICK INDIVIDUAL
ALERT THE APPROPRIATE BODY IMMEDIATELY IF YOU NOTICE ANY EBOLA SYMPYOMS( ESPECIALLY BLEEDING )
PASS ON INFO TO EVERYBODY PLUS RURAL INDIVIDUALS

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by xp17(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
United state is very confident and has promised her citizens that none ll die of Ebola. in worst case scenario, they would be placed in the isolation unit at Georgia hospital.

@topic,
this is not time for sleeping meeting as it were at the national conference. its high time GEJ took a drastic and holistic approach on this issue...not just treating, but also ensure measures are put in place to isolate the spread of the virus.
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by coachwilcox(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
The US Department of Defense (DoD) funded an Ebola trial on humans which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone, it has emerged.

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials/tekmira-doses-first-subject-human-clinical-trial-tkm-ebola-16415.html

The DoD gave a contract worth $140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research, which apparently involved injecting and infusing healthy humans with the deadly Ebola virus
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by ACM10: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
I wonder how i would travel back home from Akungba to Lagos after ma exams wit tis so called Ebola spread......
Its only God who will save us cos tis one worse pass Aids o... Tis one they say its contagious tru sweats from an infected person....chaie! Danfo tins wit different bodies of sweat. I jex pray d federal govt act fast on dis before half of d total population is affected cos wit tis situation of Ebola spread, its only God's grace o.
I'm really tinking tis an end time disease o. Hmm God is in control.
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by victorv12(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
The Americans are behind the ebola virus, and it's so unfortunate president Jonathan and his goons sold our sovereignty by begging for experimental drugs.

Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), Nigerians will be so disappointed with the organisation if this pandemic is not properly managed. This is the time for all the scientists and virologists in our country to be in their lab and start racking minds to stopping this bio warfare the Americans have used against us.

Nigerians should completly reject any experimental drugs from WHO/US to weaken Nigerians immune systems.

www.globalresearch.ca/what-are-us-biological-warfare-researchers-doing-in-the-ebola-zone/5394582
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by kirian202: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okudiover: 4th to comment yipee! I am getting there. grin grin grin cheesy grin
And pray dat u wount be 4th to look like this

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by parrotibaba(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
...buying gloves asap ....very soon u go see a nollywood movie with d title "EBOLA IN NAIJA 1 & 2
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by sniperwolf(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
At what point is Ebola contagious?
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Hassanjj(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebola victim

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Hassanjj(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebola virus

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Hassanjj(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebola carrier

Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by eledacedar(f): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
The 1st set of symptoms of the early stages are quite similar to malaria or typhoid. Just imagine some1 having serious malaria, before u know, pple will think it's Ebola o.
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by initialize(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Shey make I no collect money when I sell my phones now? www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by segcymoor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmn
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by Toosure70: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
solution is here
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by xtervaganza(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
babyfun:
Go get a job!
like he asked you for money
Re: Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips by fightforchange1(f): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Good to kno.
Its sad that so many people got sick.
Its almost like people wanted to give it away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) / Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better? / Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.