Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey (2020 Views)

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video) / Big Monkey Shot Dead In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by ogene70: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
with Ebola in town , our very own Tonto Dikeh is still frolicking with a monkey...really smh for this attention seeking lady.

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Adedayo516(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
This would make front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Lobolintin(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
If it makes front page, seun am out of here
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
See as she looks like the monkey itself
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by ibdeals1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
na wa for her o,i pity her bf angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
U n ur monkey should be quarantined
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by farano(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pepper soup things
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by jideomowunmi(f): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
My poko baby...my crush on d highest level... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss....and for beefers tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Shiifi(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2014
shey na dEBOLA b her name
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by Thespecialone(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2014
lol[url][/url]
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by aAK1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
booking space
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by hpk(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
i find this very cute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by ethereal(f): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm so liking dis gurl..call it attention seeking or watever,whoever has d time and passion to nurture animals is a rare human being.she's gt two rotweilers if I'm nt mistaken?!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by dasparrow: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
ogene70: with Ebola in town , our very own Tonto Dikeh is still frolicking with a monkey...really smh for this attention seeking lady.

Tonto is a pet/animal enthusiast. She just can't help it. I do not think that she is seeking any attention. There are people out there who just love animals. It is just that Tonto is in the public eye because she is an actress so it may seem to some that she is seeking attention. I am an animal enthusiast myself so I understand where Tonto is coming from. Tonto should live overseas where there are plenty animals enthusiasts and not in Nigeria where animals are mostly seen as MEAT to be consumed.

ethereal: I'm so liking dis gurl..call it attention seeking or watever,whoever has d time and passion to nurture animals is a rare human being.she's gt two rotweilers if I'm nt mistaken?!

My sentiments exactly.

Tonto has 3 small breed dogs. She has posted pictures of them quite often. She does not own Rottweilers though.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Monkey by tontodike1: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Teacup Dogs!! / Kimola / Male German Shepherd Available For Stud/mating Service At Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.