Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS (6047 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
the highlight of your post is in bold. I laughed.
Goodnight wink
don't get your blood pressure to high. Next time, put on your thinking cap and try to reason logically.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2014
red101: do you think these are coincidences.

3 most well-known hemorrhagic viruses:

Ebola virus: first discovered in belgium in 1976 after a Belgian nun contracted it in congo.
Lassa virus: First discovered in USA in 1969 after after 2 american nurses contracted it in Nigeria
Marburg virus: first discovered in germany in 1967 after several german pharmaceutical scientists were infected from monkeys imported from uganda

the nun and nurses were contracted it while caring for African patients by the way.
do you really think ebola appeared for the first time in 1976? or we simply know of the date 1976 because the europeans recorded it.
Oh, and the Marburg virus didn't infect the populace in Uganda from where the monkeys were imported. Hmm. Oh, OK, it infected them but it wasn't recorded. Right. Now, present us with facts of these outbreaks that preceded Marburg, or shut it.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2014
red101: the highlight of your post is in bold. I laughed.
Goodnight wink
don't get your blood pressure to high. Next time, put on your thinking cap and try to reason logically.
LMAO @ thinking cap...as if YOU can ever find one. I have been having deeper thoughts long before you even knew what a thinking cap was. Kindly back your assertions or shift off. I really shouldn't be giving idle speculators the time of day.

...and where is the highlight? Seems somebody is having high blood pressure and forgot to highlight after all. Speaking of projection...
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: Oh, and the Marburg virus didn't infect the populace in Uganda from where the monkeys were imported. Hmm. Oh, OK, it infected them but it wasn't recorded. Right. Now, present us with facts of these outbreaks that preceded Marburg, or shut it.

of course it did.
Read the link I posted. it actually has facts there. scientists found both ebola and marburg antibodies in the local population.
the same kind you will find in the blood of survivors. they either contracted it and survived or were asymptomatic. There are other evidences too such as rna mutation timelines that allow the scientists to deduce that it has existed in the human populations.
read the article.

remember that the viruses was simply first isolated at those times. they didn't have a name prior to that. the locals referred to them as "mysterious illnesses"
Even this 2014 ebola outbreak was first referred to back in february as a "mysterious illness" by the local health officials until the first blood samples were sent abroad and tested positive for ebola.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Although 1976 marked the first discovery of Ebola by international scientists, the virus likely has a much deeper history lurking in Central Africa. By testing stored blood samples of 790 chimps and gorillas from Cameroon, Republic of Congo, and Gabon, scientists determined that primates had acquired Ebola prior to known human outbreaks in the areas where the samples were originally taken.[1] Subsequent blood samples of people living in Central Africa have shown that as much as 32.4% of the population possesses Ebola antibodies (igGs), which they likely developed from exposure to fruit contaminated by bat saliva containing inactive strands of the virus.[1B] These findings have led the researchers to conclude that the virus has long circulated in the vast forests of Central Africa, infecting human and nonhuman primates.
Further evidence of a lengthy history of Ebola outbreaks comes from recent calculations based on the mutation rates of Ebola and Marburg viruses (unusually slow for RNA viruses)
that show that the two filoviruses diverged from a single common source around 700 to 850 years ago—around the time when larger and more centralized Bantu speaking societies began to emerge in Central Africa.[2] Given this timeframe for Ebola’s emergence, it is highly improbable that isolated human cases of Ebola have not occurred at least occasionally for several centuries before 1976. [Of course humans could have contracted other older forms of Filoviruses long before this timeline, and there has been speculation that ancient plagues such the one that struck Athens in 430 BCE were actually caused by Ebola-like filoviruses.[3]]

http://markduerksen.com/2014/08/04/ebolas-history-3-pre-1976/
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2014
red101: Of course humans could have contracted other older forms of Filoviruses long before this timeline, and there has been speculation that ancient plagues such the one that struck Athens in 430 BCE were actually caused by Ebola-like filoviruses.
Aha...now you are talking...even Black Death (which devastated Europe) has been compared to Ebola and was likely Ebola. But I don't deal in speculation. They should check for antibodies in the European populace as well (though due to the time frame, traces might have disappeared); if they really want to get to the bottom of where Ebola came from. After all the largest population of those with the DNA mutation that provides immunity to Ebola is found in Europe, not Africa.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
ghostofsparta:
Yes it was engineered so was HIV/AIDS,

smh
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2014
@Logica
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: Aha...now you are talking...even Black Death (which devastated Europe) has been compared to Ebola and was likely Ebola. But I don't deal in speculation. They should check for antibodies in the European populace as well (though due to the time frame, traces might have disappeared); if they really want to get to the bottom of where Ebola came from. After all the largest population of those with the DNA mutation that provides immunity to Ebola is found in Europe, not Africa.

rotflmao @ black death was likely Ebola. grin
the bubonic plague wasn't even mentioned anywhere in the article. the black death outbreak occurred in the 1300s so that's only about 800 yrs ago whereas the plague of athens occurred around 450 BC which is about 2,500 years ago. Were you asleep during the european history section of your history class? tongue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_Athens
source of this ancient plague was recorded to be Ethiopia actually.

read the passage carefully. I didn't think it would be too complicated for you to understand. but I thought wrong. not surprised.

Further evidence of a lengthy history of Ebola outbreaks comes from recent calculations based on the mutation rates of Ebola and Marburg viruses (unusually slow for RNA viruses) that show that the two filoviruses diverged from a single common source around 700 to 850 years ago—[/b]around the time when larger and more centralized Bantu speaking societies began to emerge in Central Africa.[2] Given this timeframe for Ebola’s emergence, it is highly improbable that isolated human cases of Ebola have not occurred at least occasionally for several centuries before 1976. [Of course [b]humans could have contracted other older forms of Filoviruses long before this timeline, and there has been speculation that ancient plagues such the one that struck Athens in 430 BCE were actually caused by Ebola-like filoviruses.[3]]

summary:
ebola and marburg diverged from a common source around 700 years ago.
that common source could have been a filovirus that affected humans and there are speculations that a plague from 2500 yrs ago that spread from Ethiopia to Europe was a similar filovirus like the one that eventually split 700s ago to give rise to viruses like ebola.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

rotflmao @ black death was likely Ebola. grin
the bubonic plague wasn't even mentioned anywhere in the article. the black death outbreak occurred in the 1300s so that's only about 800 yrs ago whereas the plague of athens occurred around 450 BC which is about 2,500 years ago. Were you asleep during the european history section of your history class? tongue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_Athens
source of this ancient plague was recorded to be Ethiopia actually.

read the passage carefully. I didn't think it would be too complicated for you to understand. but I thought wrong. not surprised.

summary:
ebola and marburg diverged from a common source around 700 years ago.
that common source could have been a filovirus that affected humans and there are speculations that a plague from 2500 yrs ago was a similar filovirus like the one that eventually split 700s ago to give rise to viruses like ebola.

Look, you ret@rd with grand pretensions of genius, I don't need to read your article when I have access to and read scientific research papers voraciously. I guess you think Bubonic Plague and Black Death are the same eh? Mumu.

You too read these:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117310
http://www.nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses101/could_the_black_death_actually
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_the_Black_Death

In 2001, Susan Scott and Christopher Duncan, respectively a demographer and zoologist from Liverpool University, proposed the theory that the Black Death might have been caused by an Ebola-like virus, not a bacterium. Their rationale was that this plague spread much faster and the incubation period was much longer than other confirmed Y. pestis–caused plagues. A longer period of incubation will allow carriers of the infection to travel farther and infect more people than a shorter one. When the primary vector is humans, as opposed to birds, this is of great importance. Epidemiological studies suggest the disease was transferred between humans (which happens rarely with Yersinia pestis and very rarely for Bacillus anthracis), and some genes that determine immunity to Ebola-like viruses are much more widespread in Europe than in other parts of the world. Their research and findings are thoroughly documented in Biology of Plagues.[26] More recently the researchers have published computer modeling[27] demonstrating how the Black Death has made around 10% of Europeans resistant to HIV.

But of course, I suspect it's beyond your mental capacity.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2014
well, the article mentioned athens plague not black death. that is the point.
black death = 700 yrs ago
athens plague = 2500 yrs ago (from Ethiopia)

and the theory that black death came from a virus is a new one very very new because it has long been considered to be a bubonic plague.
even if black death was a virus, it is ABSOLUTELY not ebola. the only connection could be that they shared a filovirus origin from several thousand years ago.Somehow you claim ebola never existed in Africa until 1976 yet you are ready to believe a "theory" that the black death, long established as a bubonic plague, was a filovirus. You even took it farther to claim that it was the same as Ebola.
so much for FACTS grin

because unlike Africans, Europeans actually kept written records of their outbreaks. I guess cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, HIV, polio, and all disease known to mankind also came from Europe.

isn't that really what you are trying to say indirectly? your fervent anti-west ideology leads you come up with silly conspiracy theories like ebola was prepared and mass manufactured in a german lab. I find it hilarious.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2014
red101: well, the article mentioned athens plague not black death. that is the point.
black death = 700 yrs ago

and the theory that black death came from a virus is a new one very very new because it has long been considered to be a bubonic plague.
even if black death was a virus, it is ABSOLUTELY not ebola. the only connection could be that they shared a filovirus origin from several thousand years ago.Somehow you claim ebola never existed in Africa until 1976 yet you are ready to believe a "theory" that the black death, long established as a bubonic plague, was a filovirus. You even took it farther to claim that it was the same as Ebola.
so much for FACTS grin

because unlike Africans, Europeans actually kept written records of their outbreaks. I guess cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, HIV, polio, and all disease known to mankind also came from Europe.

isn't that really what you are trying to say indirectly? your fervent anti-west ideology leads you come up with silly conspiracy theories like ebola was prepared and mass manufactured in a german lab. I find it hilarious.
You should find your 1diocy hilarious; because you cannot point to anywhere in my post where I made the claim in bold. Every time you post, you show yourself to be too dim to even engage in a debate.

Of course the theory that Black Plague was not caused by a bacteria but by a virus is new (and even as the theorists presented facts); but of course it is much more logical which is why people like you never heard of it. Logic is foreign to you. Whether you like it or not, Black Plague and other outbreaks common in Europe which ended up creating a mutation that yielded protection to 10% of Europeans while all we have in Africa is indication of VERY RECENT arrival is enough of a pointer. Keep on bandying archaic theories like "Black Death is Bubonic Plague" around.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: Oh, and for the mutation that protects 10% of the white population:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm

that's very interesting and cool. I wonder what the rates are in African populations. Most likely much higher protection.

If you look at the outbreak history, the first one was recorded in the Nile valley in 1500BC. (this is 3,500 years ago!!)
and it spread through the middle east to Europe. Egypt had the only known advanced civilization in Africa hence why only that case was recorded. I bet the origin ultimately lies in the belly of Africa.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/03/050325234239.htm
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

that's very interesting and cool. I wonder what the rates are in African populations. Most likely much higher protection.
1diocy once again. We deal in specifics not speculation. For your information, that protection only occurs in Europe. Stop speculating and start reading.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: You should find your 1diocy hilarious; because you cannot point to anywhere in my post where I made the claim in bold. Every time you post, you show yourself to be too dim to even engage in a debate.

Of course the theory that Black Plague was not caused by a bacteria but by a virus is new (and even as the theorists presented facts); but of course it is much more logical which is why people like you never heard of it. Logic is foreign to you. Whether you like it or not, Black Plague and other outbreaks common in Europe which ended up creating a mutation that yielded protection to 10% of Europeans while all we have in Africa is indication of VERY RECENT arrival is enough of a pointer.

YOu agreed with the OP about the so called "german connection" which in essence is that the virus was manufactured in german labs.
HIV protection of 10% is actually low. That is still 90% unprotected.
Besides, what exactly is your point? that HIV was also produced in an american lab? recent arrival to Africa as opposed to long established presence in Europe?
keep exposing yourself.

rather than keep blaming westerners for all your problem. why not wear a condom next time you have unprotected sex? too much work for you?
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

YOu agreed with the OP about the so called "german connection" which in essence is that the virus was manufactured in german labs.
HIV protection of 10% is actually low. That is still 90% unprotected. Besides, what exactly is your point? that HIV was also produced in an american lab?
keep exposing yourself.
LMAO. So the German connection => virus manufactured in German labs. Anybody with sense can see what I termed the German connection CLEARLY in my post. Now, if through your hallucinations you see "manufactured in German labs" in my post, that is your wahala.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
phuck it why does this browser keep auto postin when I'm not through typing
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2014
HIV protective genes found in Tanzania
https://www.hivresearch.org/news.php?NewsID=197

Genes that evolved to protect against Malaria found to create susceptibility to HIV (has to do with red blood cells and immunity.Very obvious connection considering sickle cell)
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080716121355.htm

are these also the works of Europeans?
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

Geneticists, archaeologists and physical anthropologists are revising the conclusions drawn in the late 1990s; they are now finding ancient DNA with the mutant gene CCR5-Δ32 in skeletal remains in northern Europe as early as 2900 years ago.36 Some have estimated its age at 5075 years, and have argued that ‘the high frequency of the allele cannot be attributed solely to a strong selective event within the past millennium’

http://qjmed.oxfordjournals.org/content/99/8/497.full

...and this dummy is speaking of "from Ethiopia". "From Nigeria with love ni...".
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
@Logica
Who is this red101? He/She responds like an African recruited by the CIA or any of the spooks.

@red101
Who are you? I just don't get it. I doubt if you are an indigenous native of Afrika. I'm perplexed by your boisterous ravings as an excuse for points, spewing loads of baloney all over the thread. Haven't met on Nairaland someone who speak intelligence and tripe at the same time, the replies are usually either informed, trivial, irrational or just plain stupd. How could you have taken my figurative usage of the word jump so literally, blundered that Babalawos are in Congo! and worst, to talk as if you know about Magun. What a goof.

Obviously you have no intrinsic knowledge of the Yoruba cultures other than what you've been constantly fed by the unrestrained media-ocre called Nollywood and propagandist books much less of grasping Yoruba esoteric knowledge even if you are explained to. It is anti-root people like you who are programmed with their acquired Phd, Msc, Bsc Etc never to reach inward but to look outward on how the West dictates it should be done or thought out that Mao Tse Tsung extirpated by having them work in farms and poultry while placing those with strong cultural background and native education in charge of things which eventually resulted to their accelerated progression that even President Nixon predicted China to be the next super-power which are apparently transforming towards.

How dare you speak of Magun when, like diluted minds, you may not even know how it's pronounced correctly much less of having the faintest idea of what the subject entails as to its true meaning, purpose and varied applications just like every other Yoruba Advanced Sciences erroneously known as juju. When I'm through with the Oro subject I'm about to complete, I shall write an epistle of some sort about this Magun subject so indoctrinates like you can be referred to go read from in the future and by the way since it is pleasing for the likes of you to always ascribe every ridiculous phantasm and superstitious hearsay in Nigeria to indigenous Yoruba belief system, know that the salt water solution wasn't from the traditional as you ignorantly supposed. It was shared on Facebook by someone as a joke to which as you should expect some Nigerians would acted upon and disseminated as a cure, exactly like you took my 'jump' literally when I was just trying to buttress the point that how could this Ebola virus skipped certain country only to land at Liberia if this particular strain did originated from Congo and eventually skipping Togo, Benin and Ghana to Nigeria if not for some shadow group masterminding all this. Patrick Sawyer was reported to have forcefully detached his drips/med-ware upon being told he's got clinical Ebola infection, he went berserk, let out his wee-pee and sprayed the medics attending to him, what does that tell you?

What made you think Wikipedia wasn't among the sources I consulted? I just hate it when someone quote Wikipedia, a resource that has been dismissed countless times as not a reliable authority. If an Havard professor defines X on Wikipedia, you can always go there to redefine X! And I hate it when people quote Wikipedia which seems to be your most referential source. I gave a link where Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz exposed the truths about the real origin of Ebola and HIV/AIDS which I'd expect anyone gung-hoed on refuting my analysis to premise his/her defense on but instead you are spewing jargon everywhere stating ludicrous opinion like "period of amadioha's pestilence tongue in Congo" wtf? Listen.......and listen carefully, sit back and relax, stop fuming and ask yourself this

Why haven't any equally qualified Black Afrikan medical experts/scientists who even schooled abroad in their Ivy leagues WOULD AND CAN NEVER discover a virus in their lands, but even their most unqualified scholar can always discover viruses in Africa?

NB: Don't get me wrong before you start saying I'm anti-West which I am not, I enjoy hard-rock and most things American, it's just our people I can't stand when they tend to suspend their reasoning faculties.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
ghostofsparta: @Logica
Who is this red101? He/She responds like an African recruited by the CIA or any of the spooks.
Definitely not a CIA spook. They tend to be smarter than this one here. But it would be nice if she was.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by thehomer: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
ghostofsparta:
Stop twisting my point in order to appear smart, assess the credibility of the message and stop attacking the messenger

I've not twisted anything. I've assessed the credibility of the message and found the message to be worthless.

ghostofsparta:
Yes it was engineered so was HIV/AIDS, but no one can state precisely which particular date. Read it all here

No thanks. I'd rather stay away from conspiracy theory sites.

ghostofsparta:
Na wa o! People can twist things o, it's not my evidence and they are facts posted on the internet for you to read. By the way, where in my analysis have I mentioned Libya, or where in that link is Libya stated or simplistically put in the ridiculous way you've remixed it?

Are you seriously telling me that you'll believe anything you read online? I looked up the company on Wikipedia and it talks about Libya there. Read it.

ghostofsparta:
No, that's not even a counter point, the question you should ask yourself is why haven't there been any single case of any black in the history of precolonial Africa such that individual died of something so terrible blood was seen coming out of the orifices and people got infected massively.

Actually it is a serious counter point. The fact that you didn't hear about it doesn't mean it wasn't happening. Secondly, have you ever heard of Lassa fever? Or leptospirosis? The fact that you were ignorant about viruses doesn't mean that they weren't there.

ghostofsparta:
I see no sense in this reply.

The sense is that you're not going to put your money where your mouth is.

Seriously take a look at the other topics on that site. Looks like that guy doesn't even think humans went to the moon. You really need to take a closer look at your sources.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2014
red101:

Genes that evolved to protect against Malaria found to create susceptibility to HIV (has to do with red blood cells and immunity.Very obvious connection considering sickle cell)
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080716121355.htm
How retarded? So you can't see you are backing up my point? Malaria is NOT a viral disease so of course we don't expect it to cause a mutation that will protect against a virus. Whereas Black Death which was thought to be a bacteria could only have been a viral disease (and similar to Ebola) given the evidence of the pattern of mutation across Europe; and which provided immunity to the class of viruses to which Ebola belonged (Filovirus) as well as HIV.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2014
red101:
HIV protective genes found in Tanzania
https://www.hivresearch.org/news.php?NewsID=197
Found almost exclusively in East Africa.

Researchers found that individuals with the HLA-A*7401 allele, a genetic variant of the class I HLA alleles, were less likely to get infected during the study than those who did not carry the allele. Additionally, among the individuals who were HIV positive when they entered the study, those with the A*7401 allele were less likely to have CD4 counts below 200 (a clinical measure of progression to AIDS), compared to those not carrying A*7401.
This is quite different from the mutation found across Europe; and this does not provide protection against Ebola and others in the Filoviridae family. What does that tell you?

Furthermore, East Africa is one of the most genetically diverse regions in the world.

What does this tell you? I don't think you know how to reach logical conclusions, but the above quote tells me this mutation must have come about as a result of the interaction of East Africans with populations outside Africa (most likely Europeans).
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2014
ghostofsparta: [size=10pt] I enjoy hard-rock and most things American,

very funny
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2014
red101:

very funny

I know it's hilarious but I think amongst other influence Westernism exerts on me, I'm pro-America like that knowing a lot consider the genre and its several sub "devilish" here) , and why are most life-threatening virus discovered in Afrika? Can't we see there's an undertone to such discoveries

thehomer:
I've not twisted anything. I've assessed the credibility of the message and found the message to be worthless.
What is worthless about those information? I don't think you read it, or you did but still just want to argue over nothing. Until you post statement from there and convincingly confute it here, I wouldn't think them worthless.
thehomer:
No thanks. I'd rather stay away from conspiracy theory sites.
Let's be real here, it's no more a theory if the conspiracy/plot/mastermind/motive is or has been proven to be real or factual. Besides, the theory many subject are based upon can be deem conspiratorial in many of such websites but not all the ones in that sites which I never bothered to read despite engaging, most are just too silly to even consider I agree, but very few are worth it when one has already pondered on them before. I know someone in Lagos who could kill anyone trying to tell him he never really saw an UFO, and yet he doesn't believe in the existence or efficacy of JUJU/YAS, doubt if he even read books on UFO but he claimed he's seen one with many witnesses who never it was an UFO hovering at a particular famous market place before sped off, he knew it was an UFO because he's familiar with them on documentaries, regardless of his adamant claim, I don't research nor comb for plausibility on UFO conspiracy theory sites, but if something happens in Yorubaland concerning UFOs, I will surely dig all the graveyard of the internet to see if dots can be connected with the aid of critical analysis.
thehomer:
Are you seriously telling me that you'll believe anything you read online? I looked up the company on Wikipedia and it talks about Libya there. Read it.
Wikipedia is excellent and quite unmatchable but it isn't the ultimate reliable source.

thehomer:
Actually it is a serious counter point. The fact that you didn't hear about it doesn't mean it wasn't happening. Secondly, have you ever heard of Lassa fever? Or leptospirosis? The fact that you were ignorant about viruses doesn't mean that they weren't there.
Yes I have but before deliberating on why they are always fond of designating the name of the geographical area they are discovered in Afrika to a virus such as Lassa in Borno and Ebola in Congo...do you know the Lassa virus as been weaponized by re-engineering and bottled up? Just like the Anthrax?
thehomer:
Seriously take a look at the other topics on that site. Looks like that guy doesn't even think humans went to the moon. You really need to take a closer look at your sources.
Like I already typed, I don't dwell in conspiracy theories, check all my past post to see, I am more of a realistic researcher, amongst other genres there are tons of books on conspiracy and mysterious deaths and happenings where I stay, and on YouTube, I just read, watch and leave it there, I don't venture deep into them, I have been reading Stranger Than Fiction, Bizzare Phenomenon series, Moon Landing Hoax, Big Foot, Yeti/Abominable Snow Man, Area 51 etc since a kid but now, don't find them more interesting to pursue nor worthier than countless Yoruba Advanced Sciences that even all the scientists/physicist of the world can never cover/analyze in five life times. If it's about Snowden or Asange, only to an extent.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 4:10am On Aug 18, 2014
ghostofsparta:
I know it's hilarious but I think amongst other influence Westernism exerts on me, I'm pro-America like that knowing a lot consider the genre and its several sub "devilish" here) , and why are most life-threatening virus discovered in Afrika? Can't we see there's an undertone to such discoveries

maybe because we aren't advanced enough for now to make our own medical discoveries.
besides it's not true. Many of these viruses are easily manageable. With proper health and safety precautions, they shouldn't spread so easily.

ex. with HIV/AIDS in USA, gays were less likely to use condoms, have more sexual partners, use less safe practices, be an underclass because they were marginalized for a long time due to their se.xual orientation and as a result have low access to proper health care. same goes with blacks. hence why their hiv rates are higher.

Even in Africa, HIV/AIDS rates are very low in Muslim countries but higher in southern parts of Africa where there has been reported rates of higher concurrent se.xual partners or unsafe se.xual practices. ex. SA and Lesotho have some of the highest rates of r.ape and se.xual violence in the world. Even babies are not safe from r.ape in southern Africa. Ignorance is also very dangerous. remember when Jacob Zuma, a whole president of South Africa claimed that he took a shower after r.aping a girl therefore he can't contract HIV. Isn't that mind blowing?

conspiracy theories aren't the solution. addressing the real issues (poor quality preventive health care, gender inequality, poverty etc) will produce better results.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by macof(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
This ebola sef undecided

I heard there's a vaccine the federal government is testing
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by glowshine(f): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Thank God, I'm. Not the only person who thinks Ebola was Genetically Engineered for Profit-making schemes(due to sales of Vaccines).
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by BlackLeopard(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2015
That there are certain ebola streaks that *were* developed, tested and patented in the US (which *is* a fact, findable very much when one checks google docs not even that thoroughly) is still a faaaar way from saying they were implanted in human populations by the States, that it was done so deliberately, and that there is a concrete strategic purpose behind it.

That it wouldn't be surprising, and there's a history of that experimentation happening, are two facts. That it happened in this concrete case, or that it keeps happening as a primary modus operandi for this or that government, that's though needing lot more evidence than a simple conspiracy theory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Fatter In Less Than One Month / Osagie Ehanire: 50% Cent Of COVID-19 Positive Cases In Nigeria Are From UK / Supposed HIV + Gloria Ogbuka's Medical Report shows she is negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.