Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email (7804 Views)

SURE-P Employs 100,000 Graduates In Its Graduate Internship Scheme / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Please I just got this email this morning, please how true is this. This is my number and my email respectively 08029815618 ezenwa_ez@yahoo.com

We are delighted to confirm that the Graduate Internship Scheme SURE-P of Federal Ministry of Finance has successfully found you an employer, based on your qualifications and other details you provided.

You have five (5) working days to Accept or Reject the offer online after which this position will no longer be available to you.

To accept or reject the offer, please login to your GIS profile page at http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng and accept or reject the match as desired. Please note that if you reject 3 match offers, you will be removed from the GIS scheme.

If you choose to accept the offer, you MUST now follow these steps in sequence to complete your assignment to that job position.

You have ONLY fourteen (14) days to complete this process and start work. If you fail to do so within that timeframe your offer will no longer be valid and the position will be offered to someone else.

Steps you need to follow:

Print a copy of this email.
Print a copy of Confirmation from the Employer (this will be sent upon your accepting the offer).
Download and Print a copy of Bank Account Opening Form (this will be sent upon your accepting the offer; this you will see on your profile on the website).
Contact the employer (details below) and make an appointment to have your documents verified and ask them to sign your Confirmation Form, Bank account opening form and verify your documents/credentials.
NOTE: Employer Signs your Bank Account Opening Form only if you have been accepted. Requirement for verification include:
Valid Means Of Identification (drivers licence OR international passport OR certificate of indige OR national identity card)
Original Birth Certificate OR Certified true declaration of age
Original Secondary School Certificates
Original Degree OR Higher National Diploma Certificate
Original NYSC Certificate OR Exemption letter
Two recent passport size photographs for the bank
Signed Confirmation Form from the Employer (to be scanned and send a copy to the PIU on your behalf to operations@gisurep.gov.ng)
Bank Account Opening Form to be countersigned by the Employer (this is important as it shows your Unique Beneficiary Code). Also to be scanned and sent alongside details of opened Bank Account to operations@gisurep.gov.ng
Take your documents including the signed Bank Account Opening Form to your nearest UBA branch to open an account (The bank may scan or take a copy to keep for their records).
Agree with the employer (details below) on start date.
You must provide the documents listed above to pass the verification stage, otherwise the employer will not counter sign your documents and you risk delaying your start date and/or losing the position offered.

The employer details are:

SUNBO ONITIRI & CO
Address: 26, KING GEORGE V. ROAD, ONIKAN ,LAGOS ISLAND, LAGOS STATE.
Office Phone: 01-8105012
Contact Person: CHIEF SUNBO ONITIRI
Contact Phone number: 08052692922
Email address: sunboonitiriandco@gmail.com
Sector: Building & Construction

Designated UBA Branch:

LAGOS
Branch Office Name: UBA IKEJA OFFICE
Branch Office Address: 56 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun Ikeja Lagos
Contact Person: Tirimisiyu Adegoke
Contact Phone number: 08033553781 Ê
City: LAGOS

Important points to note:
A) Your employer is required to complete a baseline skills survey with you to assess your professional development needs. This will be followed by 4 more surveys, one every quarter. Please follow this up and ensure that you provide accurate information. The survey is designed to provide you and the employer with valuable guidance on how to build your skills and what to aim for during your internship. It will also provide key data to the PIU that would enable us to plan further graduate internship support under the SURE-P intervention. A link to this survey will be sent via email in due course, please complete this as soon as you get the link.

B) If you have any issues related to your employer or employment then you may contact the PIU direct on info@gisurep.gov.ng. Please include your Unique Beneficiary Code and full name plus ways we can contact you in your email.

If you have received this email in error or if you have any feedback or comments then please contact us at feedback@gisurep.gov.ng.

All the best

GIS Team
Federal Ministry of Finance - SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme
SURE-P
www.wyesurep.gov.ng
Inquiries to:info@gisurep.gov.ng
Customer Care: 08175751778, 08105576779, 08186152376, 08186152377, 08186153442
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by sammer4life(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2014
It's so true. Just do what they ask you to do

1 Like

Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by 3dmagnus(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2014
did you apply online for the scheme and how long between your application and this email? Contact me on 08135031267. flash if no airtime!
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by StPete: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2014
How much is the pay
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2014
@stpete how are you so sure it's scam I applied now.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by Iamoilprince(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Not scam! Its 100% real! Am currently with Forcecom. Same sms I got before I proceeded for documentation! Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by CBNIM: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Ok.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by sammer4life(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2014
StPete: Pure scam!!!!
U be real bad belle oooo. How SURE-P GIS take be scam ? I'm currently undergoing mine now. Registered in 2012, called to resume last month
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
@sammer4life how is the scheme how much do they pay hope they pay on time and it's not stressful
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by ITbomb(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2014
It is very real. Congrats
But you are not supposed to put everything here, it was meant to be confidential.
I wonder how your prospective employer would view you when he sees his details splash all over the Internet

1 Like

Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by sammer4life(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2014
kingschild123: @sammer4life how is the scheme how much do they pay hope they pay on time and it's not stressful
. The pay is 30k monthly. They pay regularly if your employer submits your timesheet on time. Stressful ? It depends on d nature of the firm u r attached to. I work as a confidential secretary, so my stress is my job schedule.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by tmeg: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
@poster is real not scam ,except if you did not applied and got the email.Meanwhile which year did you applied for it?
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Wow 30k for real?
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Heard it was 25k has it increased.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by sammer4life(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2014
kingschild123: Heard it was 25k has it increased.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2014
@ summer4life Thanks a lot.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2014
@sammer4life can I use the uba bank close to me or the one they specified above.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by sammer4life(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
kingschild123: @sammer4life can I use the uba bank close to me or the one they specified above.
. you must use the one they assigned to you to avoid issues with ur pay. But first thing is to visit the firm u are attached to and see thingd for ursef, anf also ask questions. when u r satisfied wit wat u saw and heard, then u can accept d GIS offer, download d needed documents and proceed to d bank for opening of ur account. The offer is valid for 5 days, after which, it is withdrawn
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by chommi(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
pleas i applied since oh and they havent got back to me sad please how long did you wait?
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by kingschild123(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ sammer4life Thanks will proceed with other steps before the deadline thanks once again.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by Kaiser96: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
cant u ppl ansa a question? How did u ppl apply? I m interested. Pls do respond
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls try n modify ur post....i dont think u shud copy n paste every of ur secret here... The fone nos of d person u r to contact @ UBA ikeja is my Bro...i just dial d no n his name appeared on ma fone....
It is real...
Pls do hide some details on ur post...
kingschild123: @ sammer4life Thanks will proceed with other steps before the deadline thanks once again.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by Felixitie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Don't mind dem ,,some pple are so callous,,they don't wana give out the link,,anyways,am yet to register buh a friend just sent me the link .here is the link https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/ or https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/index.php?url=/Registration/GraduateRegistrationTerms.php Thank me later..gracias

1 Like

Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dont talk to ppl lyk dis again, this is 21st century....Can't he see d link frm d OP's copy n paste msg...? Cant he use his IQ to decode d org involved frm d OP's msg n typ it in search engine....den follow d link to register..? Is it everytin dey must teach u..?
Felixitie: Don't mind dem ,,some pple are so callous,,they don't wana give out the link,,anyways,am yet to register buh a friend just sent me the link .here is the link https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/ or https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/index.php?url=/Registration/GraduateRegistrationTerms.php Thank me later..gracias
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by korneliuz(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2014
sammer4life: U be real bad belle oooo. How SURE-P GIS take be scam ? I'm currently undergoing mine now. Registered in 2012, called to resume last month

i started mine last month as well though i registered late 2013. They have paid July's stipend too..
What i want to know is this timesheet stuff, i havent heard of or filled it yet.
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by sammer4life(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
korneliuz:

i started mine last month as well though i registered late 2013. They have paid July's stipend too..
What i want to know is this timesheet stuff, i havent heard of or filled it yet.
Your employer signs the timesheet. Jst remind them every 5th of the month
Re: Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email by korneliuz(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2014
thanks @sammylife

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 / Blasting/painting Foreman, Rigger Foreman,spray Painter,mate,painting Inspector, / Workforce Academy Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.