Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

United States..the Best Country For Child Birth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / United States..the Best Country For Child Birth? (512 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth / Amazing Child Birth Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United States..the Best Country For Child Birth? by youngalex(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2014
After listening to Prof.Onyebuchi Chukwu on this Ebola virus issue and the health facility deficit to tackle this disease i came to a reasonable conclusion that Nigeria is not the best Country to give a child valid citizenship..I ask Nairalanders if you have the Money will you deliver your child here in Nigeria while there are better options and more organised Countries to do that?
Re: United States..the Best Country For Child Birth? by Allohrandy(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2014
every country has its own problem.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Insecticides / Brain Rules: 12 Principles For Surviving And Thriving At Work, Home, And School. / Appropriate Location For Day Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.