Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now (806 Views)

Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Atlantis Goose Limited Advert (Beware it is a Scam) / Is This 419 Job Advert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by DATMAT(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
419 Job On Nairaland
« on: Today at 01:26:42 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi, i want to ask why nigerians has used the vacancy forum for 419 fraud they advertise job on net with certain position to occupy but whenever they invite u it is mess up, i just came back from one interview asking me if i can be hawking a product around the street of Lagos, it is so painful for OND holder with good grade, the must disappointing is the money i used for T fair i borowed it from a friend, pls  i want nairalanders to find solution to this menace so that we would wasting money on the name of getting job. if any body have important employment information u reach me on  blacktimism4u@yahoo.com  or07086758482
Re: 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by DisGuy: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
Why dont you post the name and number of the person or Organisation that wasted your time
Tell us a bit more about the strategy, the location so we can add one plus one together if/when they come with another name

cheers
Re: 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by laspotech: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
O Boy sorry o !

To keep other job seekers on the safe side kindly pin point the name and the style/precedure and even there location/address so that other Job seekers will not fall to the same as you have done.
Re: 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by dagundurob: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2008
I just think u are a lazy man what is there is it not finacial freedom you want? , who knoes from there you can meet an influential person who will just get u a better job
Re: 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by JobFinder: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2008
I agree with dagundurob jare. So poster do you mean that if the job advert is not to work in a bank or big company then it is a fake job abi? I'll like you to elaborate on how exactly this is a case of 419. Was there no product? Did they ask you for money?

In the event that this company has done no illegal activity or asked you to pay for the job then it is not fair for you to trash their name (and reputation) in such a manner. Do you realise that there are a lot of people out there who would not mind a job like that?

It could be that this company is just a new or a small firm looking for salesmen and they decided to post an advert on Nairaland.

In fact even though nobody beg me, I demand an apology from the poster of this topic on behalf of the company in question. angry
Re: 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by suncolee: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2008
U contributors are selfish and mad in nature.am disappointd dat instead of campigning against rubbish,ur support it.if u knw u dont hav any job informations,stop sending in nonesense jobs dat are emberasing in nature.hw can u guys expect one to trans frm where he z to as far as lagos jst 4 street hwaking job.stp dat useles job postings.
Re: 419 Job Seeker Beware! It Happens To Me Now by olaremint(m): 4:11am On Oct 19, 2008
dagundurob and jobfinder, all the poster is saying is that if you want to recruit people to sell Gala on the streets, say so, at least any one interested will apply,try not to be myopic again

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies! / Springlife Vacancies / Pa Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.