Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action (3324 Views)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (PIC) / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Rikidony(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nigeria has ordered Russia to stop supporting rebels in eastern Ukraine or will have no option to ordered for military action, the Nigerian foreign affairs minister who made the statement in front of journalist in the closing stages of the US -AFRICA SUMMIT accused Russia of the downning of the MH7 Malaysian airline. the foreign minister told the REBELS to lay down their weapon to allow for european investigation in the crash site

SOURCE: FAKE NAIJA NEWS (FNN)

NOTE: FAKE NAIJA NEWS IS A SITE WITH HILARIOUS NEWS JUST FOR FUN, NO NEWS OR POST ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Idrismusty97(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
see the way i rush open the thread. OP thunder fire you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by homosapien(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
I really wish Nigeria have such influence in international politics. All the same, we shall get there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by arewafederation: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mods, this thread is a threat to National security.

If any Russians sees this by mistake, Russsian army will vapourise Nigerians from the earth ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by collynzov5: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation: Mods, this thread is a threat to National security.

If any Russians sees this by mistake, Russsian army will vapourise Nigerians from the earth ooo.
Yoruba coward

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
O boi,

Thank God it's from FNN
I so much love Russia

Israel
Russia
Nigeria
China. Allies by 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmm, naija!!! This one na rat and elephant fight una dey clamour for oooooo
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by overhypedsteve(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rikidony: Nigeria has ordered Russia to stop supporting rebels in eastern Ukraine or will have no option to ordered for military action, the Nigerian foreign affairs minister who made the statement in front of journalist in the closing stages of the US -AFRICA SUMMIT accused Russia of the downning of the MH7 Malaysian airline. the foreign minister told the REBELS to lay down their weapon to allow for european investigation in the crash site

SOURCE: FAKE NAIJA NEWS (FNN)

NOTE: FAKE NAIJA NEWS IS A SITE WITH HILARIOUS NEWS JUST FOR FUN, NO NEWS OR POST ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS.
choi! Bros you nearly gee me heart attack. I be wan quickly go russian embassy go ask for assylum
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by worldman2: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yaba lift
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Rikidony(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
overhypedsteve: choi! Bros you nearly gee me heart attack. I be wan quickly go russian embassy go ask for assylum
Puhahaha RUSSIA NO FIT INVADE NAIJA NW grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by PhockPhockMan: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idrismusty97: see the way i rush open the thread. OP thunder fire you!
What do you expect. With the way Jonathan is pushing the country forward, Nigeria will be there in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by arewafederation: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
collynzov5:
Yoruba coward

cheesycheesycheesy

You de craze! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by agriboom: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
WaW ogogoro don the too much for Aso Villa. And for OP wetin u de feel like

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by obyrich(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op please this jokebis too expensive o. See wetin Abubakar Shekau dey do our people now u wan join Russia for our headache.
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Rikidony(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
agriboom: angry angry angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Rikidony(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ibnsultan: WaW ogogoro don the too much for Aso Villa. And for OP wetin u de feel like

I DE FEEL LIKE OBAASEENNJOOO EEHHHgrin
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idrismusty97: see the way i rush open the thread. OP thunder fire you!
Nagode
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ordinary BokoHaram GEJ and his co-inept travelers cannot defeat! anyway it is a funny joke, else Russia will wipe Nigeria away from the world map!
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Blackteeth(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
collynzov5:
Yoruba coward
How did "Yoruba" enter this matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by heir01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
I started laughing even before opening the thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
What the heck....?! shocked shocked shocked

Oh.... angry angry angry

grin

I don nearly find the nearest canoe port out of naija. Man, if true. . .that would be crazier than ebola.
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Rikidony(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
2ndOGA: What the heck....?! shocked shocked shocked

Oh.... angry angry angry

grin

I don nearly find the nearest canoe port out of naija. Man, if true. . .that would be crazier than ebola.
the fear of RUSSIA IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by xtervaganza(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hahahahahaha

If we try am eh

Russia go order Nigeria to leave Nigeria

Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Ezemust: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation:

cheesycheesycheesy

You de craze! angry
hw u go callam yoruba coward,u no c say na arewanistan?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by arewafederation: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ezemust: hw u go callam yoruba coward,u no c say na arewanistan?

Are you talking to me?
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by flyingdutchman(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abeg oo, RUSSIA must NOT hear this joke oo! I no fit shout!!!
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by naturalwaves: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Our Navy can't fight on water, how many of thm can succesfully navigate a compass? They just sit down there with their pot bellies embezzling funds. Our Airforce na wash too. Our foot soldiers still try small. Make Nigeria no go do play play with Russia o. I don't even want to imagine what it will be like for Nigeria to face Russia. It won't take Russia up to 30 minutes to wipe the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by Bolt3(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Once I saw the topic I new it was a joke.
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:22am On Aug 08, 2014
smackimorn: O boi,

Thank God it's from FNN
I so much love Russia

Israel
Russia
Nigeria
China. Allies by 2020

Not israel (americas other face)

You cant have america and russia on the same team. israel will be nothing but a spy for america.
Re: Nigeria Orders Russia To Leave Eastern Ukraine Or Face Military Action by stinggy(m): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2014
collynzov5:
Yoruba coward
But why are you this stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ya Ko Yo Food Canteens / Basket Mouth / Breaking: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Christain:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.