Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Job Offer Without Interview Or Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer Without Interview Or Test (4099 Views)

Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's / 3 Keys To Turning Down A Job Offer Without Burning Bridges / Shirt And Tie For A Job Interview Or Together With The Suit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Got this mail this afternoon of a job offer

Please find attached, complete the data Plan 2 and
forward back to
humanresoures@esrfng.org after payment to the
two Zenith Bank Account
Numbers. Please scan and attach your recent
passport photograph as well as
the payment teller.

Please how true could this be and anyone with experience at Eagle Search and Rescue foundation before

Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by EMERITUS1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
job offer without a test/interview, either its a scam or nobody applied but if that is the case they wouldnt ask for money
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
EMERITUS1: job offer without a test/interview, either its a scam or nobody applied but if that is the case they wouldnt ask for money
same thing I've been thinking, been calling their customer care number and not going thru at all..
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Saraha1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bros no fall for that scam oh!
Have being called for interview in the past and offer immediate employment without knowledge on how my Cv got there.
If they are real why should then request that you pay certain amount?
Act smart bro.

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Jakeattah(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Over scam dey worry am..... I've created letter headed papers before and that's what was done here, all other things are easy.

Look at the bottom, na there him mess up pass
Social security of LIVE(instead of life or lives)

RUN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by grad: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pure Scam, no need to pay or attend the interview
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by nenergy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
polymathic: Got this mail this afternoon of a job offer

forward back to
two Zenith Bank Account
the payment teller.

Please how true could this be and anyone with experience at Eagle Search and Rescue foundation before

Dear Sir/Madam? They couldn't even personalize it. An employment related document for that matter. Run!!!
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by ritux: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Any Zenith Bank staff on nairaland should inform their management so they can block the account.

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by upmanagers: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Its obviously scam. Abeg no think am at all
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
nenergy:

Dear Sir/Madam? They couldn't even personalize it. An employment related document for that matter. Run!!!
I should run right? Thanks so much, on d set to run aidy sef
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Saraha1: Bros no fall for that scam oh!
Have being called for interview in the past and offer immediate employment without knowledge on how my Cv got there.
If they are real why should then request that you pay certain amount?
Act smart bro.
tuale, you're too gbaski... God bless u so much
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jakeattah: Over scam dey worry am..... I've created letter headed papers before and that's what was done here, all other things are easy.

Look at the bottom, na there him mess up pass
Social security of LIVE(instead of life or lives)

RUN
so true, didn't even see the live, thanks so much... Appreciated

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
grad: Pure Scam, no need to pay or attend the interview
tis not even interview, tis a job offer... undecided na to run sure pass, thanks
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
ritux: Any Zenith Bank staff on nairaland should inform their management so they can block the account.
yea, they need to... Only God knows how many would av paid
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
upmanagers: Its obviously scam. Abeg no think am at all
aiit sire, highly appreciated... Thanks
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by masquellett(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2014
polymathic:
Got this mail this afternoon of a job offer

forward back to
two Zenith Bank Account
the payment teller.

I got this invitation too. But I was not asked to pay any money into any account except for the zenith bank xpact account teller they asked me to bring. I also called the customer number and I spoke witth one of their representative who confirmed the invite.
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by ayoola190: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2014
masquellett:
I got this invitation too. But I was not asked to pay any money into any account except for the zenith bank xpact account teller they asked me to bring. I also called the customer number and I spoke witth one of their representative who confirmed the invite.

have you tried to fill the data ?? after filling, you will see save and pay within 48hrs.

I got an invitation yesterday but am confused
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by masquellett(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayoola190:

have you tried to fill the data ?? after filling, you will see save and pay within 48hrs.

I got an invitation yesterday but am confused

Lolz. I just saw that now! This is funny! I almost fell for it tho! Cos I didn't see the save and pay earlier. Smh for esfng.org oo. Thanks to my bro @mascot for the headsup tho!
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
So this people are. Still scamming Abbuja job. Seekers? Them get mind ooo
Don't fall for them, they are pure scammers.
Re: Job Offer Without Interview Or Test by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
masquellett:
Job without interview? Anyways tho gv it a try n see the outcome of it

(1) (Reply)

Iconic Ace Intl. / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea / All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.