Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea (4090 Views)

HELP!!! Just Got Laid Off At Work. / Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? / Help!!!!! Just Got A Job At Apapa..... Suggest Best Place To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by nat8an(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
This interview will take place at BUILDSKILL LTD (Zonal Office), No 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.

You will be meeting with the HR Director Dr. Jack with ref code 1002

BUILDSKILL LTD is a business development consulting firm that;

- Provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.

- Utilizes unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

- Assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies. As a result, they are able to leverage external expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their products, services, functionality, and/or market reach without the need to invest in building or acquiring them with internal resources.

You are therefore invited for a chance to be selected to be a part of such a prestigious organization as a UNIT HEAD.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable adequate preparations to be made. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can also reach the Secretary on 07053431354 if you have any issues / requests.

Bring along copy of your credentials.

Thanks.

The Recruitment Team
Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by Securedbet24: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
GNLD

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by pweetywendy(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Why not call the number or do a quick research on them.. I understand that it might be a scam but u never know 100% until u confirm it urself.. This GNLD scare has made people miss good business opportunities...
Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by pweetywendy(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Why not call the number or do a quick research on them.. I understand that it might be a scam but u never know 100% until u confirm it urself.. This GNLD scare has made people miss good business / job opportunities...
Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by womanofsteel: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Any interview with "ref code" attached is suspicious.
Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tianshiiiii... Runnnnnnnnnn.......
Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
pweetywendy:
Why not call the number or do a quick research on them.. I understand that it might be a scam but u never know 100% until u confirm it urself.. This GNLD scare has made people miss good business / job opportunities...
Trash! You must be one of them

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by pweetywendy(f): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Excuse me... @tosinanyaakoo.. Watch ur language there.. I am not working with GNLD or anything.. I only gave an honest comment... Please don't go around calling people trash...

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by Godfather92(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
But how did they my number, me, I was surprise when I saw their text today's morning. I never apply or know the company
Re: Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
nat8an:
This interview will take place at BUILDSKILL LTD (Zonal Office), No 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.

You will be meeting with the HR Director Dr. Jack with ref code 1002

BUILDSKILL LTD is a business development consulting firm that;

- Provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.

- Utilizes unique and proven methodologies to deliver actionable results to clients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

- Assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organizations, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies. As a result, they are able to leverage external expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their products, services, functionality, and/or market reach without the need to invest in building or acquiring them with internal resources.

You are therefore invited for a chance to be selected to be a part of such a prestigious organization as a UNIT HEAD.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm your availability to enable adequate preparations to be made. Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible. You can also reach the Secretary on 07053431354 if you have any issues / requests.

Bring along copy of your credentials.

Thanks.

The Recruitment Team

Please help, I got message from this coy,

Please are they genuine? And how was the last interview you went there.

(1) (Reply)

All N-power Agro Applicants Get In Here / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps 2018/19 Applications / Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.