Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) (2465 Views)

2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by elfaez(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Seyilome: pix
I'm being told machetes were used too. The pic seems to confirm that. Which area was that gan?
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by goalburner(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abeg Op keep d update rolling. dem dey carry us go there tomao, I nid to know d state of security there
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Donmarrius: Please,does this in anyway or manner,potray the sophistication,which our SW brothers 'arrogantly arrogate' to themselves?.

I had thought sophistication has every look,texture,and colour of 'gross enlightenment',on every sphere of humanity,scholarly dispositions,attitudinal dexterity,quality of character,quintessential socio-political behaviourism,and every touch and attribute of positivity.

I am being forced to demand the meaning of "Sophistication",from our SW neighbours,failure to provide it,and of course,matching it,with the realities of socio-political,and to an extent,religious barbarism,as being witnessed there,which is at its "crescendo",will be tantamount to gross mental ineptitude of the people of the Sw,and hence,would kindly suggest that they,drop that word henceforth,from their mouth,and ethnic glossry,or face serious legal litigation,from Nigerians.

I aslo wish to ask Nairalanders,if such word,"Sophistication",has its semblance,in Yorubaland,in the light and manner they go about issues,esp.political issues(almost the same way as north),unlike their light bearer neighbours across the niger!.
EPISTLE OF SW POLITICS
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by elfaez(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
goalburner: Abeg Op keep d update rolling. dem dey carry us go there tomao, I nid to know d state of security there
Wait a sec, you're being carried there For the elections?
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
elfaez: Now, the fracas began when the supporters of Iyiola Omisore, who were dancing around town peacefully, were given a surprise attack by supporters of the APC. The scuffle quickly yielded its first casualty. A pregnant woman among the PDP supporters was attacked, and she died immediately. This fired up the PDP supporters, who resorted to area to area attacks in response. Both sides armed with 'juju' rings and charm wips called 'onde', many victims are struck and left to die. The security personels simply watch on.
lobatan.....state boys at work and some people are cursing Jonathan for sending security agents to Osun. Abeg, we GEJ, we need more. These aspirants family members are watching the events from Europe and some idiots are busy killing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by shizzle11(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
South West political sophistication on display
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by goalburner(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
elfaez:
Wait a sec, you're being carried there For the elections?
yea bro....anywax, I believe God's protection is above all. BTW, wots d latest there nw?
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by shizzle11(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
this is why the amalgamation of political criminals have been kicking against security presence in osun, so that they will lynch and kill PDP supporters.

This is the game plan of eBOLA th1efnubu. They have failed in their plan
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by elfaez(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please, for anyone who is, or who will be in the state once of the living spring, make sure you lay low, especially with whatever you say. A strange look and a loud tongue are all you need to get in trouble o. People are watching and listening.. If you get my meaning
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
elfaez: Please, for anyone who is, or who will be in the state once of the living spring, make sure you lay low, especially with whatever you say. A strange look and a loud tongue are all you need to get in trouble o. People are watching and listening.. If you get my meaning
shebi nah to sleep for detention for three days with enough food and drinks. Not a big deal .
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by Donmarrius: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
elfaez:
I do not quite understand your idea(s) of sophistication as proposed in your arguments. But from what I can deduce, you have a seriously 'tribalised' view of the Yorubas - your brothers to the southwest. Making blanket attacks on a tribe as compound as the Yorubas isn't advisable for any analyst of social and mental states. But know this, the yoruba people are a people more humane than any other in the ex-colony of the British known as Nigeria. Sure there are those who are nothing short of senseless and barbaric, but they are so few any case of cruelty makes front pages. The yoruba people are actually very much hospitable, amiable sensible and sensitive, and very much sophisticated. But they seem to take little pride in being all over the place, so those who do are widely popular, unlike tribes where everyone is the same attention seeker.
Try again!.

Mtchwwww!
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by Omexonomy: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
ibrahym47: iwo Omo baba oloti yi again
son of a drunkerd.
Re: Osun State Elections: One Dead, One Dying In Pre-election Violence(live Report) by Amanwulu1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kundagarten: APC on killing spree as usual.
come to think of it, this ppl dont want d presence of d security personnels. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Responsible For Insurgency —PDP / Mayowa Orisatola (baba Aditu) Is Dead. / Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.