Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Need A Sugar Mummy, Or Sugar Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy, Or Sugar Girl (524 Views)

I Need Sugar Girl: I Will Pay Her But, Can U Satisfiy Me?: / Sugar Mummies Or Sugar Girls Wanted In Portharcourt / I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy, Or Sugar Girl by obino4life: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
Am Emmanuel by name, and i need a sugar girl or sugar mummy that will take care of me.
Am a beautiful guy, humble, honest ,and so lovely caring, and i need sugar girl or sugar mummy that will help me produce my music. if my heart been granted to any of the sugars i will never forget the person, and also i will continue to take good care of the person that is going to help me produce my album.

Am a young musician looking for a sponsor, and i hope i will fine one one that will take care of me.

if any one is interested, this is my contact address.

my phone is 08030553517 and also my email is Senator4lifeu2000@yahoo.co.uk if any one reply to this message tell me that she is interested i will send my picture to the person that that the person will know that guy that she want.

for more information about me contact me in the above address.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regard
Emmanuel.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy, Or Sugar Girl by Ben13: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2008
One day, live sex will happen on this forum

(1) (Reply)

Lover Girl Needed / I Need A Female Friend / Any Divorcees In Their 40's Seeking To Date A Guy In Early 30's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.