Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel (3566 Views)

Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast / (pic) Shocking: Mourners Flee As Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / HILARIOUS PHOTOS! Cat Wakes Up To No Testicles….. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by FNNEWS: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
We are not sure but it is said that wonders will never end, and surprisingly some wonder ‘things’ happened today at the Eko Hotels where a married woman was found to have woken up in the arms of a married man with no breast.

The 30 years old bank marketer who is currently trying to save her job took to other means to secure credits from companies for her bank.

She was reported to have lounged with the C.E.O of a very huge and credit worthy company ( name of company withheld) to seal the deal.

After nights of pleasure and business, a loud scream was heard in their room when she woke up to find her breast and vagina missing.

The man was attacked by the hotel staffs who thought he used her for rituals, but after serious investigation by the hotel management he was cleared of all allegations and the police where not notified in the matter, however rumours filtering have it that the C.E.O’s wife is behind the sad event of the bank marketer as the wife laced this C.E.O with something similar to the “Thunderbolt – Magun” which will make the private parts of those having affairs with her husband disappear.

VISIT www. FOR MORE HILARIOUS NEWS
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by McWhillion(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Una don come again o
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by sexyjessy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
undecided like seriously...
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
...donno wat to bliv again. ..
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Dubby6(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pinshure nko
ojuju calabar
i dnt understand undecided is it that she now has a flat chest with her pu c sealed or what

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...donno wat to bliv again. ..
Simple. Just believe that the OP hasn't eaten since two days ago.grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Simple. Just believe that the OP hasn't eaten since two days ago.grin
...lol...r u stalking me,nigga?...u wan me to call tradelyn to investigate n reshearch on dis??...
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...r u stalking me,nigga?...u wan me to call tradelyn to investigate n reshearch on dis??...
Infact,let him set up a committee to investigate whether I'm stalking you.angry
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Arbiola(f): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eeeya!!!Na that ahlaji ohhh!!!
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Infact,let him set up a committee to investigate whether I'm stalking you.angry
.....lol...
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: .....lol...
Yes! Let him do that. I'm in! I will cooperate with him to investigate your allegation that I'm stalking you.smiley
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes! Let him do that. I'm in! I will cooperate with him to investigate your allegation that I'm stalking you.smiley
....lol....u r funny
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ....lol....u r funny
Really?shockedshocked

But na you start nau. So,i say make I allow Tradelyn to come research and investigate.smiley
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Really?shockedshocked

But na you start nau. So,i say make I allow Tradelyn to come research and investigate.smiley
...he ll still investigate it oo.. cos ayam suspecting u....u r stalking me because u don knw say na me b obama first pickin...
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...he ll still investigate it oo.. cos ayam suspecting u....u r stalking me because u don knw say na me b obama first pickin...
Lol.gringrin

Who dash you Obama's first pikin?tongue
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol.gringrin

Who dash you Obama's first pikin?tongue
....ayam Obama's first picckin...daz y u r stalkn me..u ur sef knw
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ....ayam Obama's first picckin...daz y u r stalkn me..u ur sef knw
I no know o!

So,you be Obama pikin?
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: I no know o!

So,you be Obama pikin?
...yes now....nah only u i tell ooo..no tell anyone ooo...let it b btw me n u
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...yes now....nah only u i tell ooo..no tell anyone ooo...let it b btw me n u
You and me? Chai! My mouth no go fit shut up o.cry
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: You and me? Chai! My mouth no go fit shut up o.cry
...abeg nah....u want d CIA and FBI to investigate dis case...
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...abeg nah....u want d CIA and FBI to investigate dis case...
I go involve Interpol and Mosad o!
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: I go involve Interpol and Mosad o!
...lol... grin grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...lol... grin grin
Them suppose join the investigation!grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Them suppose join the investigation!grin
...mayb.. cry cry cry
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...mayb.. cry cry cry
Oya,dry your tears.grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Oya,dry your tears.grin
...lol....#uses d back of my hand to clean it....
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....#uses d back of my hand to clean it....
I gave you my shoulder to cry on na. Why you refuse am?embarassed
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: I gave you my shoulder to cry on na. Why you refuse am?embarassed
....ebola s out dere,bro....

1 Like

Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
dorogossip
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ....ebola s out dere,bro....
You sef dey fear?grin
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Danhumprey: You sef dey fear?grin
..d fear of ebola s d beginning of wisdom
Re: Woman Wakes Up With No Breast In Eko Hotel by Danhumprey: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
temigracie: ..d fear of ebola s d beginning of wisdom
Wisdom as in? You wan tell me say you never touch anybody since morning?undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love Dillema With Three Guys . Pics Available Help Me To Choose / Chris Rock On Obama ! / “I Am Now Ready For Soyinka” – Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.