Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore (934 Views)

SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by PhockPhockMan: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Gubernatorial candidate of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,
Senator Iyiola Omisore, has
promised to restore normalcy to
all disrupted sectors of Osun
society and work within the first
100 days to give hope to hard
pressed people of Osun State.
In a final campaign statement
issued yesterday, Omisore
declared that the welfare of the
people will be paramount in his
leadership his eight-point agenda
will be implemented from a pro-
people angle.
The statement, personally signed
by Omisore, said: “The people will
come first – artisans, public
servants, youth, women and other
sub sectors of the population.
Development programmes will be
people-cantered and I will not
sacrifice the good of our people
for anything. I have gone round
the remotest parts of the state. I
have listened to our people.
“I took notes on all the wards
visited. I promise development
and prosperity that leave no one
behind. Under our eight-point
agenda, we will commit ourselves
to restoration of dignity of
education, people- driven
agriculture policy, enhanced
health care agenda, sustainable
infrastructural development,
mainstreaming of youth and
women development, dignified
employment, restoration of
dignity of public service
administration as well as good
governance and public
accountability”.
Promising to be a governor for all,
irrespective of religious affiliation,
omisore said the divisions created
within our peaceful state by the
APC government will be healed,
adding: “The pains of parents over
evil school policy, the school
policy, the slave holding
agricultural policies and poverty
inducing capital flight will be a
thing of the past. As a royal prince
from paternal and material sides,
I will give due honour to
traditional institutions.”
He pledged to bring his experience
as a certified engineer to bear to
ensure value for money in project
management, saying that “never
will Osun again witness shady
contract awards and engagement
outside due process.”
He added: “Your vote for me on
Saturday is a vote for liberation
from the pains and slavery of the
past four years. If elected
governor on Saturday, I will stand
firm with the people from the
beginning till the end.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/ill-run-pro-people-govt-omisore/
Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by bbello28(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Beating a dead horse............... What he cldnt do in 12yrs(4yrs deputy gov.& 8yrs senatorial appt.) ow can he achieve dat in 100 days? Clown grin

6 Likes

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by PhockPhockMan: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
bbello28: Beating a dead horse............... What he cldnt do in 12yrs(4yrs deputy gov.& 8yrs senatorial appt.) ow can he achieve dat in 100 days? Clown grin
Mind you, those two positions has no executive powers.

1 Like

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by Chaleeee: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
bbello28: Beating a dead horse............... What he cldnt do in 12yrs(4yrs deputy gov.& 8yrs senatorial appt.) ow can he achieve dat in 100 days? Clown grin

So you expect a senator whose constitutionally assigned job description is law-making to build schools and better the lot of the pple?
Its either your ignorance is profound or you are r.etarded or both.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by egift(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee: So you expect a senator whose constitutionally assigned job description is law-making to build schools and better the lot of the pple?

@Bold:
Can you then tell us the wonderful laws proposed by Omisore that pass and is doing the nation a lot of good? Or is he only good at bench warming?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by bbello28(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
What a ferocious tackle cool :-O
Chaleeee:

So you expect a senator whose constitutionally assigned job description is law-making to build schools and better the lot of the pple?
u re very stupid for that comment.. Did I eva made mention of all dose u listed? So being a senator means he can't do anytin 4 d state he emerged from? Even hz ppl neva enjoyed him... U re obviously an idiot..... I posted dat for ppl with working encephalons 2 Comment not bairns of ur calibre.... If he had spent his 8yrs service as expected... He wldnt av stressed dz much b4 winning d ppls' hrt.... Pls dnt eva tag or mention ma Comments again or ebola go strike u sad get lost

1 Like

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by tit(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Up PDP!
Up Omisore!!
Victory comes from Allahu!!!
Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by PhockPhockMan: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chaleeee:

Don't mind the coko smoker.

1 Like

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by PhockPhockMan: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
Can you then tell us the wonderful laws proposed by Omisore that pass and is doing the nation a lot of good? Or is he only good at bench warming?
Answer the question and stop running around.
Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by PhockPhockMan: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
bbello28: What a ferocious tackle cool :-O u re very stupid for that comment.. Did I eva made mention of all dose u listed? So being a senator means he can't do anytin 4 d state he emerged from? Even hz ppl neva enjoyed him... U re obviously an idiot..... I posted dat for ppl with working encephalons 2 Comment not bairns of ur calibre.... If he had spent his 8yrs service as expected... He wldnt av stressed dz much b4 winning d ppls' hrt.... Pls dnt eva tag or mention ma Comments again or ebola go strike u sad get lost
Remember to take your kolomental medicine before you sleep this night. The previous one you took seem to have expired, you've started talking rubbish already.
Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by Chaleeee: 6:01am On Aug 08, 2014
bbello28: What a ferocious tackle cool :-O u re very stupid for that comment.. Did I eva made mention of all dose u listed? So being a senator means he can't do anytin 4 d state he emerged from? Even hz ppl neva enjoyed him... U re obviously an idiot..... I posted dat for ppl with working encephalons 2 Comment not bairns of ur calibre.... If he had spent his 8yrs service as expected... He wldnt av stressed dz much b4 winning d ppls' hrt.... Pls dnt eva tag or mention ma Comments again or ebola go strike u sad get lost

Common objective and intellectual discuss is so difficult for you to engage in. State the job description of a lawmaker!

At times it's better you keep your mouth shut and let Pple think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by egift(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Answer the question and stop running around.

Answer to your initial question: Omisore do not have the responsibility to directly build schools in the state.
My Question: How many "Consituency Projects" have Omisore completed in Osun state and What are the Laws he has drafted/Proposed on the Floor, that is now signed into law?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by PhockPhockMan: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2014
egift:

Answer to your initial question: Omisore do not have the responsibility to directly build schools in the state.
My Question: How many "Consituency Projects" have Omisore completed in Osun state and What are the Laws he has drafted/Proposed on the Floor, that is now signed into law?
Before I answer that, you must write down how much Aregbesola has received in four years both federal allocations and IGR and list of what he has done with it.
Re: I’ll RUN PRO-PEOPLE GOVT. Omisore by M0GIDI: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2014
All hail Omisore, the governor elect come Sunday morning.

(1) (Reply)

Australian Negotiator Reveals Boko Haram Sponsors And Plans / Abia 2015: Dr Uchechukwu Ogah - The Star Of The Moment / Suspend Egyptair In Nigeria Now! #suspendegyptair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.