Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Abortions:right Or Wrong? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abortions:right Or Wrong? (1034 Views)

Real-time, Live Data Of Numbers Of Abortions, Divorces, Deaths, Births, Etc. Goi / See What This Lady Wore To Church- Right Or Wrong? Photo / Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortions:right Or Wrong? by monamarie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
recently i just got to know about different kind of abortions ,and i was horrified shocked
as i read it ,  i couldnt believe that someone would actually consider doing such a thing i.e kill their own child and put their lives on the line.apart from you dying you may never be able to hav children again,,
to make my point clear and for special effect , i wuld describe one of the methods, [my source is google in case some people may question the authenticity of this information]
i can't quiete remember the name [i would go back and check the name and type it in later]
it involves injectin salt or saline solution  into the womb through the abdomen an then the baby dies by chemical peeling and is then delivered dead,
think about it would you ever consider this, ?
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by shimaalex: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
As a Christian, I don't believe any form of abortion is right. It is wrong and that is it. Let the unborn live. If you want to avoid then prevent
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by Andala: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2008
Wrong
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by actoor(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
its good to abbot suspected Bad Baby(child). cool
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by morpheus24: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2008
Poster.

Please go and read up more on abortion and how sensitive a topic it is. To each his own interpretation.
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by MrCrackles(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
actoor:

its good to abbot suspected Bad Baby(child). cool

Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by HRhotness(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
mona-marie:

recently i just got to know about different kind of abortions ,and i was horrified shocked
as i read it , i couldnt believe that someone would actually consider doing such a thing i.e kill their own child and put their lives on the line.apart from you dying you may never be able to hav children again,,
to make my point clear and for special effect , i wuld describe one of the methods, [my source is google in case some people may question the authenticity of this information]
i can't quiete remember the name [i would go back and check the name and type it in later]
it involves injectin salt or saline solution into the womb through the abdomen an then the baby dies by chemical peeling and is then delivered dead,
think about it would you ever consider this, ?

How old are u? undecided
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by MrCrackles(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2008
HR.hotness:

How old are u? undecided

probably 11! cheesy
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by KarmaMod(f): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2008
No one thinks of it as being "right". Just that in some cases it's a unfortunate necessity
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by HRhotness(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

probably 11! cheesy

sounds about right! grin
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by tope2000(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
Dependz on individual or situation but i cannot do it cool
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by troy07: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
Life is good.
Opportunity of choice should be given a chance.
Re: Abortions:right Or Wrong? by dayokanu(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2008
Abortion is neither good nor bad. I am pro choice let the mother decide f she wants the baby or not if she doesnt want the baby. ABORT it quick!!!

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Jason Akinole Is Arrested For Looting / 5year Old Girl Raped At Bolingo Hotel In Abuja / 6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.