Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured (18414 Views)

Barbed Wire Electrocutes Kogi Robber To Death (Photos, Video) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Woman Sends Police To Brutalise Her Brother For Marrying Girl She Didn't Approve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by lalasticlala(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
The police in Lagos have arrested a 32-year-old woman, Janet Effiong, for allegedly conniving with a suspected robber to attack a cab driver, who was allegedly her ex-lover and who had cheated on her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Effiong was arrested along with a robbery suspect, Femi Talabi, who helped her to carry out the operation.

They were arrested on Airport Road, near Ajao Estate, in the Isolo area of Lagos on Saturday, February 7, at about 7.30pm by policemen attached to the Rapid Response Squad.

They were thereafter transferred to the state Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja.

Our correspondent learnt that Effiong, who owned a restaurant in the VGC area of Lekki, had hired Talabi, who was one of her patrons, for N20,000 to attack her ex-lover, identified simply as Murphy.

Talabi had allegedly agreed to get two more men, and had collected N10, 000 as advance payment from Effiong.

It was learnt that on the day of the incident, Talabi reportedly contacted Murphy, who worked as a cab driver, to take him to Ajao Estate, with the intention of carrying out the attack on the road.

It was, however, gathered when Talabi brought out a toy gun to threaten his victim, the RRS policemen swooped on the two men and got Talabi arrested.

Effiong, who hailed from Uruan, Akwa Ibom State, said she hired Talabi to deal with her ex-lover because Murphy forced her to abort her pregnancy on two occasions and later abandoned her for other women.

She said, “I contacted Femi (Talabi) to help me deal with my former lover. Murphy and I had been dating since 2012. I lavished money on him, thinking he would marry me. He even borrowed N200, 000 from me and failed to pay back.

“He also impregnated me on two occasions and he forced me to abort them. I insisted I would not abort the third one, and he promised to take care of the baby. But it was a lie.

“So, I hired Femi to trace him and beat him up. Femi said he would get two other friends to do the job. I did not know he would go alone. I promised to pay Femi N20,000.

“I did not plan to kill my lover. I only wanted to punish him for neglecting me for other women.”

Also, 35-year-old Talabi who hails from Epe, Lagos, said the cab driver became suspicious as he wanted to attack him and a physical fight started during which attracted the policemen that arrested him and his victim.

He said, “I live in the Bariga area, but work as an Air conditioner technician in Lekki. I am not a cultist. It was Janet (Effiong) who contacted me to do a job for her. I knew her as a restaurant manager. She said the man was her ex-lover and had abandoned her.

“I called him to take me in his cab to a destination on Airport Road, Isolo, where the attack would take place. I was to pay him N7,000 for the trip. Janeth told me to only assault, and not to kill him. While in the cab, I lied that I wanted to ease myself and he stopped. When he did, I brought out a toy gun and wanted to hit him on the head, but a fight started and we as were struggling with each other, the police found out, and they arrested both of us.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the arrest, adding that the police had concluded investigations on the matter.

“The two suspects have also been charged to court,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-pays-patron-n20000-to-deal-with-ex-lover/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by msmon(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
FTC !

Aberration to humanity.

Man Falls Into Soakaway While Starting Generator
www.nairaland.com/2143075/tricyclist-falls-into-soakaway-while

LOLZ: Comedian/OAP Ushbebe Dresses Up As A Woman (Photos)
www.nairaland.com/2143443/lolz-comedian-oap-ushbebe-dresses#2143443.5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by madridguy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is much easier to show compassion to animals. They are never wicked.

I never wonder to see women wicked, but I often wonder to see them not ashamed.

O Lord, deliver me from the man of excellent intention and impure heart: for the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.

In Celestial Voice " Sani Satani.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Twaci(f): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned (......or better still, pushed into abortions and scorned)

Eya Jannie, went thru a lotta stress to show the maga. Person like me na to go consult mamalawo...jux saying.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Odillz: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
See their faces like people wey dey sell ORIGIN undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by buygala(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Both of them look like weed sellers and monkey-tail addicts cry

So can anything good come out of 'Nazareth'

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Seanixking: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Y make promises u knw u cnt fulfill?
Btw is love a do or die affair?
As we celebrate in dis season of luv we shuld try en protect ourselve while engagin in sexual activities..
#AmOutNiggurCanTakeTheSpotlight

1 Like

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why will men be doing this kinda things to women self?

But two wrongs don't make a right

RIP lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by StPete: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
The love of money is the root of all evils
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mumu man and woman, @32 one randy hediot asked her to do abortion?

Instead make she hold pikin, born am first...later we settle matter.
She is going on revenge mission.

*plugs back headset
We ain't picture perfect but we worth the picture still...Love yourself, girl, or nobody will... #CrookedSmile

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by edwife(f): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Revenge mission gone wrong because of the stinginess of the boy;serves them right. undecided

At 32 years old,you will not concentrate on your business and development so that a better man will come your way but still chasing a past that has no meaning whatsoever undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by englishmart(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
some akwa ibom women sha.
Them too like man.

No God forgive them
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Vision4God: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
C wat vengeance mission has lead her 2.

BTW-R/ship wahala is bcoming to high ds days.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Etumgbe(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Somebody should notify me if d topic makes front page to enable me modify the post
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Haha u killed d Unborn and she wants to kill d Borned that caused d death of d unborn

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by slap1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sombori got served!
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Bonapart(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
End time relationship
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
This will be an interesting thread. Spreads mat
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by slap1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Etumgbe:
Somebody should notify me if d topic makes front page to enable me modify the post
It has oo!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by kent79: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gbagaun!

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Sierraloaded: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by edufreshy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
chai today na my day many ftp
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by gen2briz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well play
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eya!!!
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by njuwo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Odillz:
See their faces like people wey dey sell ORIGIN undecided
See their face like people wey dey sell orijin abi see their face like people wey dey distribute marijuana.
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by okon11: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
The only set of people more dangerous than Boko Haram in Nigeria is Women

I killed my husband by accident, says wife
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/2568-i-killed-my-husband-by-accident-says-wife

Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by lightheart(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gbege!
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
WHY ROBBERS?
undecided
Re: Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured by boujaye: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.