Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (491983 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
DADGREG:

Bros, u've gone to far with this. Take it easy nau. U two may have ur differences which can be taking of amicably.
Don't run him down on a public forum, its bad 4 business.

I have my package in transit as we speak n Elijahdre has been fair so far.

Mr you might have your package in transit or collected. However when someone goes but with your money and refuse to give a refund rather using you as a leverage with his so debtor then, that's what we call bad business. Beside I still stand on my word. So him getting you all to stand for him on the S3 is just out of it. We talking money refund / scam here bro.

Thanks am sorry if Ioffended you in anyway but he left me with no choice and ddoesn't want to settle me offline.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Bro I never wanted doing this. But he left me with no choice. I still don't wasn't too publish my account. I understand how bad it is for business. I honestly do. But he his not willing to settle it. But using me as a leverage.

@Modules:
Pls calm down and sort this out with Elijahdre on WhatsApp, preferably.

Thanks for ur understanding. Peace. One Love.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Mr you might have your package in transit or collected. However when someone goes but with your money and refuse to give a refund rather using you as a leverage with his so debtor then, that's what we call bad business. Beside I still stand on my word. So him getting you all to stand for him on the S3 is just out of it. We talking money refund / scam here bro.

Thanks am sorry if Ioffended you in anyway but he left me with no choice and ddoesn't want to settle me offline.

chief I'll be lying to u if i say i won't be offended if i were in ur shoes. Am just PLEADING that u settle with him peaceably. Talk to him offline.

I trust u will do d needful sir.
Thanks man...
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
My sincere appreciation to God and to you ymodulus for guiding me on importation when I was to start fully at the initial stage.God bless you.
Now to your allegations.

bboyz: elijahdre......pls can u rili give us....an assumption...of wen jiayu s3 2gb ram will b available for pick up......dis 1 u kip sayin soonest..... Is more like puttin us in d dark.....
my response
dupedare: It wasn't intentional sir to keep you waiting.we are in business cos of you our dear customers.the jiayu company only sold very limited quantity.i guessed all of them are trying to imitate oneplus but I believe by february, we should have it.thanks for your patronage.its worth the waiting.
I never asked people to start paying.quelensux4u asked me several times and I told him he should wait till i collect my first order which I used my money to order for.
Jeffy paid 37k to me(promising to balance up later) to order alongside mine and the seller disappointed(Both Jeffy and I know the seller well ), ''so am not selling to him,am only helping him to pay the seller here''.He later called me that the money was for ymodulus and he has been disturbing him for a refund.I told Jeff to settle with him.To my suprise,modulus called me and said Jeffy refefred him to me that he paid me.I was suprised because he never gave me any money.
Jeffy helped me to sell a phone to his customer ,and only paid me 10k out of the money(32k to be precise) saying they are yet to balance him.
when modulus issue was becoming too burdensome,I coughed out 20k to his account(my mistake, I SHOULD HAVE PAID JEFFY DIRECTLY) and told him(modulus) Jeff will balance him.The seller has sent goods to me but the money sent to her remained few dollars to pay me .
I told Jeffy to pay the balance of 17k to modulus out of my 22k with him.
This is the whole scenario house.I actually told modulus to stop calling me and called Jeff instead when he went ahead to report me to Initialise(Imagine!)
How come am I a liar and warrants all these names he called me?
I dont need to proof to you am a xtain or sincere with my dealings,I think my integrity is already speaking for me.Hundreds if not thousands of customers on Nairaland and beyond cant be wrong sir.I stand to be corrected
THANK YOU ALL WHO CARES TO LISTEN
BUSINESS CONTINUES

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ayoplenty: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
I announced yesterday that I took delivery of my Cubetalk 9x tab. I hereby wish to confirm that I am satisfied with the tab and also wish to urge Elijahdre to CONTINUE to give good service to his customers, the tab happened to be the second phone I have bought from elijahdre. Keep doing good the top is your place.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Bro I never wanted doing this. But he left me with no choice. I still don't wasn't too publish my account. I understand how bad it is for business. I honestly do. But he his not willing to settle it. But using me as a leverage.
YOU WILL BE DOING ME GOOD IF YOU CAN TELL THE WHOLE HOUSE IF YOU PAY ME ANY KOBO?PLEASE BE SINCERE SIR AND LET PEOPLE JUDGE
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
dupedare:
My sincere appreciation to God and to you ymodulus for guiding me on importation when I was to start fully at the initial stage.God bless you.
Now to your allegations.

my response

I never asked people to start paying.quelensux 4u asked me several times and I told him he should wait till i c ollect my first order which I used my money to order for.
Jeffy paid 37k to me(promising to balance up later) to order alongside mine and the seller disappointed(Both Jeffy and I know the seller well ), ''so am not selling to him,am only helping him to pay the seller here''.He later called me that the money was for ymodulus and he has been disturbing him for a refund.I told Jeff to settle with him.To my suprise,modulus called me and said Jeffy refefred him to me that he paid me.I was suprised because he never gave me any money.
Jeffy helped me to sell a phone to his customer ,and only paid me 10k out of the money(32k to be precise) saying they are yet to balance him.
when modulus issue was becoming too burdensome,I coughed out 20k to his account(my mistake, I SHOULD HAVE PAID JEFFY DIRECTLY) and told him(modulus) Jeff will balance him.The seller has sent goods to me but the money sent to her remained few dollars to pay me .
I told Jeffy to pay the balance of 17k to modulus out of my 22k with him.
This is the whole scenario house.I actually told modulus to stop calling me and called Jeff instead when he went ahead to report me to Initialise(Imagine!)
How come am I a liar and warrants all these names he called me?
I dont need to proof to you am a xtain or sincere with my dealings,I think my integrity is already speaking for me.Hundreds if not thousands of customers on Nairaland and beyond cant be wrong sir.I stand to be corrected
THANK YOU ALL WHO CARES TO LISTEN
BUSINESS CONTINUES
I hate when people use religion to cover up. And you always found of doing that. Always saying pastor or religion.
OK

Lol!!!! Let's go. O poor ymodulus. Lol!!
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
ayoplenty:
I announced yesterday that I took delivery of my Cubetalk 9x tab. I hereby wish to confirm that I am satisfied with the tab and also wish to urge Elijahdre to CONTINUE to give good service to his customers, the tab happened to be the second phone I have bought from elijahdre. Keep doing good the top is your place.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.COLLECTED OVER 100K IN TOTAL AND NEVER RUN AWAY.ESEUN JARE
More testimonies from others pls?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol @elijahdre. !!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaa!!!!!!! OK. When yyou give account of your story I expect you to always say the truth at least if not for posterity sake for the god you gave respect too.

Rotflmao!!!! Lol!! Let me go
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
Lol @elijahdre. !!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaa!!!!!!! OK. When yyou give account of your story I expect you to always say the truth at least if not for posterity sake for the god you gave respect too.

Rotflmao!!!! Lol!! Let me go

Lets stop d argument. Did u give Elijahdre money directly? He (Elijahdre) said NO! Let d house know if u did for clarity.

I think dis issue is long overdue, in my opinion.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lie to people again?

No one should pay or preorder for the S3 until he sees it in Nigeria.

Oga you shouldn't have responded that way and I think you shouldnt have argued with what you don't actually have information about.... I ordered for S3 from Elijahdre and I have collected the phone in perfect working condition you can check the previous page for my screenshot
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashyyd: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
For me, Abdulahi Abdulrasheed i have been dealing with Elijah Dre a very long time, with goods worth of hundreds of thousand NGN (Nigeria Naira) and he's been honest, faithful and trustworthy to me... I'm just so less concern about whatever someone else is preaching of him... But for me? ELIJAH DRE noni... Please how much is GIONEE P6 jare?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Muyiwabiggy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
Beside am advicing them cause I don't want same scenario that happened to me to happen to any of them. We complain how people label us as scammers in this country. While we are the one scamming ourselves.

Lol!!!!! Lwkmd!!! Rotflmao !!!!!!!.

Please don't tell them stories

Pls be careful of what you and speak for yourself. This is not the first time I am dealing with Elijahdre and even though the unforseen delay in the delivery of the S3 is not fault of his as he has been open enough to let us know the happenings as it has been unfolding. It is improper to start castigating someone who is reputed to be a man of integrity over a deal that went a little awry. I understand your plight but please take it easy so as not to regret it later. As I am speaking I am also affected by the delay but still calm enough to understand his plight cos I know he knew that his integrity is at stake. Pls be patient as he will come good and deliver on his promise. Just try to be reasonable with the current situation. Peace
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Muyiwabiggy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
dupedare:

GOD BLESS YOU SIR.COLLECTED OVER 100K IN TOTAL AND NEVER RUN AWAY.ESEUN JARE
More testimonies from others pls?

Baba we know you are and have complete trust in you. I for one us not bothered cos I know my order will be duly delivered appropriately. Don't bother your urself about people who spew nonsense. Just keep doing wat you are doing, your work surely speaks for you. Peace
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
DADGREG:
@Elijahdre:
Payment for Elephone G5 has been made. Pls confirm.
Thanks.
Elephone g5 in transit to benin
BEFORE DISPATCH

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
AFTER DISPATCH
Thank you sir

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Will post fully this evening and correct your lies, and I am sure Jeffy will come here to say his stand.

Let me get all my details right. You lied in your article several times and coined it all up in your last paragraph with your religious stands. I detest you when you do that.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
dupedare:
AFTER DISPATCH
Thank you sir

Still expecting the package to get to me in Benin sir.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
DADGREG:

Still expecting the package to get to me in Benin sir.
you will soon
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Jeffy1206(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't think this argument here should continue for long... Yes Ymodulus paid the money to me directly. .. And yes op and me handle deals together as most can testify to this on this forum... i told Elijahdre to use the money to buy something else since the Chinese suppliers cannot refund the money directly to us.
When Elijahdre brought the issue of me settling him from the phone he sold to my customer, I refuse that it will not be possible... ok he has accepted to balance young his money but the persistent calling from young (which may be understandable though ) has made him to be angry thereby escalating to this thread...

In conclusion, pls Ymodulus I don't think we should continue this grudge here , I know you need this money urgently too, I'll try my best to make sure your money is paid in due course... We all have been good friends, why should we allow this 17k to come between us? Exerpt there is something I'm not getting! !

No more...

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jeffy1206:
I don't think this argument here should continue for long... Yes Ymodulus paid the money to me directly. .. And yes op and me handle deals together as most can testify to this on this forum... i told Elijahdre to use the money to buy something else since the Chinese suppliers cannot refund the money directly to us.
When Elijahdre brought the issue of me settling him from the phone he sold to my customer, I refuse that it will not be possible... ok he has accepted to balance young his money but the persistent calling from young (which may be understandable though ) has made him to be angry thereby escalating to this thread...

In conclusion, pls Ymodulus I don't think we should continue this grudge here , I know you need this money urgently too, I'll try my best to make sure your money is paid in due course... We all have been good friends, why should we allow this 17k to come between us? Exerpt there is something I'm not getting! !

No more...
Case closed.House can judge.Thanks business partner.God bless our hustling.me no fight or have any issues with anybody o.Modulus, God bless u
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jeffy1206:

No more...

Your man is lieing and still denying his lies. That I immediately became burdensome to him immediately I paid. Please I will like you to clear the notion that I paid and waited for a week only to hear that Monday that phone not available.

Also please correct your statements I have never been friend with Elijahdre. Mind you!!

It's roughly 25 days since I paid. You referring me here and the other party referring me here. And Elijahdre accepting he dealt or buy the item and even sending me 20,000 is an acknowledgement of him been part of the deal. Now am happy you cleared that you refused to sell the item.

The question remains Mr Elijahdre or dupedare why should you hold me in between Your financial tussle with Jeff? My own ish here is my money not you both crossfire and using me as the shield
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
dupedare:

Case closed.House can judge.Thanks business partner.God bless our hustling.me no fight or have any issues with anybody o.Modulus, God bless u
You denied he his your business partner and now you called him a business partner again??

Your double standards sir is alarming. Smh.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

You denied he his your business partner and now you called him a business partner again??

Your double standards sir is alarming. Smh.
NO need to respond to you again. I never and will never deny jeffy.
SS proofs that to customers.
And less i forget,thanks for growing the pages on my thread.lol

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Also jeff1206

When do I get the money. Cause its now clear you are accepting responsibility here, and not him to pay. Its 25days yet and am yet to get the refund of my money and you keep repeating the same sentence you will pay me * (infinity).
When will you?

Also Elijahdre / dupedare. Try control your double standards believe me it will go a long way helping you. People that knowyou well will testify to that.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
dupedare:

NO need to respond to you again. I never and will never deny jeffy.
SS proofs that to customers.

You did on phone and now you show me a screenshot of a conversation with your friend I know not about or where he comes from or I have never discussed with him all cause of what??

You claimed you Jeff just contribute money to buy phone and import and aside that our do nothing else. Now you telling me you and Jeffy are one with a simple statement?

There is a difference between words and action. Its easier to say i love Someone, but is it easier to prove such? A Rhetorical question.

I will also not reply you cause its not worth doing.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
As adviced henceforth. Below is a screenshot of 20k part payment for THL 5000.his 4th order in a row.God bless u my lecturer from delta state.

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Owodiran: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ymodulus. despite all the matured reply people gave you.you still went ahead to this point.see I don't know you in person.but just handle things like a man and not like a boy.liase with the person you made deal with directly.end of discussion. and no matter how you write bad reviews. elijahdre will never lose his customers. so please handle things personally and not here on nairaland.com.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Owodiran:
@ymodulus. despite all the matured reply people gave you.you still went ahead to this point.see I don't know you in person.but just handle things like a man and not like a boy.liase with the person you made deal with directly.end of discussion. and no matter how you write bad reviews. elijahdre will never lose his customers. so please handle things personally and not here on nairaland.com.

Am I after his customers?
Bro don't jump into conclusion until you see the two side of a coin.

That I think you need to do thanks
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
no reply to my post
I thougt this thread was meant for business but it seems you guys are busy arguing rather than gaining potential customers, over 12hrs since my post, no reply.. Maybe you guys are longer in need of buyers..
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
I thougt this thread was meant for business but it seems you guys are busy arguing rather than gaining potential customers, over 12hrs since my post, no reply.. Maybe you guys are longer in need of buyers..
Bros no vex jare.
You know its Chinese holiday already.can only get you price but don't think can take any order on your enquiry till 25th February.
Only goods in stock are available on sale now
Elephone P3000s
Elephone P6000
Jiayu g4s
Jiayi s3
Ulephone be pro
All Gionee phones
All Tecno phones
All Opsson phones
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

Am I after his customers?
Bro don't jump into conclusion until you see the two side of a coin.

That I think you need to do thanks
I don't think there is other side of a coin we need to see again, the other side of the coin has spoken already and he has promised to pay you so just take things cool bro.... It would have been better to settle this privately,
The truth is those who have had a deal with Elijahdre and he has been faithful to them will continue to have deals with him...... So pls settle this case out of here.... Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.