Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (491978 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by joshdroided: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oga dre i need to kwn how much to Land asus
zenphone2 2gb ram version for ughell
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by SIMPLIFIED(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
dupedare:

Bros no vex jare.
You know its Chinese holiday already.can only get you price but don't think can take any order on your enquiry till 25th February.
Only goods in stock are available on sale now
Elephone P3000s
Elephone P6000
Jiayu g4s
Jiayi s3
Ulephone be pro
All Gionee phones
All Tecno phones
All Opsson phones
ok
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashbaba(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmm m,having read through this tread,i think ymodulus has gone a step far too much with your comment here, with all this negative/name calling:

Ymodulus:

Lie to people again?

No one should pay or preorder for the S3 until he sees it in Nigeria.

[quote author=Ymodulus post=30595566]Mr man. No one is arguing with you on your S3. I told them to be sure its in Nigeria before they order. Or are you threatened by your non - truthfulness.

Your text message above a says nothing. It's just a confirmation of payment. Beside next time you don't divulge clients personal information just for your personal gain. I can see am in your head.

Elijahdre why the double standards. OK. Just do make my refund.
[quote author=Ymodulus post=30596821]

Mr you might have your package in transit or collected. However when someone goes but with your money and refuse to give a refund rather using you as a leverage with his so debtor then, that's what we call bad business. Beside I still stand on my word. So him getting you all to stand for him on the S3 is just out of it. We talking money refund / scam here bro.

[b]AM SURE IF DUPEJARE/ELIJAHDRE IS THE NAME YOU PAINTED ABOVE(sic),PPL HERE WILL COME HERE TO TESTIFY.BUT WHAT DID YOU GET IN RETURN....MORE TESTIMONY OF A JOB WELL DONE![/b]

!fine you were pissed by the delayed in refunding your money(agreed)but you all understand what happened with the transaction,and moreover part of this money has been given to you directly.
your comment not only shows what we Nigerian called 'bad belle,witch hunting'(though that may not be you)

So bros,i beg you to please shed your sword(no put san san 4 another man gari)you self,God no go let you see 'ALAKOBA'

with the way dupejare/elijahdre,jeff1206 and diff. ppls have spoken so far,i dont expect another name calling from you bro.

take care and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
I won't fail to say a big thank you to all our amiable customers who came to our rescue "when the storm was raging",thank God we have sailed through and landed safely on a great soil.
We promise our unshaking integrity and trust.we will succeed together by Gods grace.
Thanks ,thanks and thanks

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by nelsonB: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ThunderTrail(f): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2015
DO YOU HAVE GIONEE M3 and GPAD G4? How much to calabar.

Elijahdre:

Bros no vex jare.
You know its Chinese holiday already.can only get you price but don't think can take any order on your enquiry till 25th February.
Only goods in stock are available on sale now
Elephone P3000s
Elephone P6000
Jiayu g4s
Jiayi s3
Ulephone be pro
All Gionee phones
All Tecno phones
All Opsson phones
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by SIMPLIFIED(m): 5:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Do u have infinix joypad 10.. And hw much?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2015
SIMPLIFIED:
Do u have infinix joypad 10.. And hw much?
NO TO INFINIX PRODUCTS SIR
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2015
DADGREG:

Still expecting the package to get to me in Benin sir.
DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY. THANK YOU SIR
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DrDre1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
@ Ymodulus
Please calm down. From what I understand here, he's doing someone else a favour by paying you. I believe you are both responsible adults so no need for calling him names. Bringing this issue here has put his integrity to public test and it's good to see he's done very well. This further proves he's a good-hearted person. I have dealt with him several times and can testify to that. Kindly let us know when it's all sorted out. All the best smiley

@ Everyone
On a lighter note, as anyone else noticed the kind of 'wahala' this Jiayu S3 phone is causing between people? This is the second 'wahala' in this thread I've read in recent days and Jiayu S3 is mentioned in both. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by dupedare: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
DrDre1:
@ Ymodulus
Please calm down. From what I understand here, he's doing someone else a favour by paying you. I believe you are both responsible adults so no need for calling him names. Bringing this issue here has put his integrity to public test and it's good to see he's done very well. This further proves he's a good-hearted person. I have dealt with him several times and can testify to that. Kindly let us know when it's all sorted out. All the best smiley

@ Everyone
On a lighter note, as anyone else noticed the kind of 'wahala' this Jiayu S3 phone is causing between people? This is the second 'wahala' in this thread I've read in recent days and Jiayu S3 is mentioned in both. grin
Thanks sir.All S3 wahala had been sorted out.The delay in batteries is also under control as another set of batteries had been ordered(more expenses on our part cos the original battery that came with the remaining 2pcs s3 got lost on transit and my shipper refused to take responsibility).God bless you sir.how is QUATAR?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
dupedare wat d os of d gionee m2 in stock?kitkat n d Rom?8g
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Odunharry:
dupedare wat d os of d gionee m2 in stock?kitkat n d Rom?8g
22k sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by automania: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't understand the blame on Ymodulus here, how did he "go a step further"? If I understand correctly, dupedare and Jeff are business partners, Ymodulus made an order through Jeff after being told that a particular phone is available not knowing they are having issues internally in their partnership. A week later Ymodulus called only to be told that the said phone is no longer available, after more delays and calls the partners opened up about Jeff owing dupedare some money and dupedare seizing Ymodulus's money. Meanwhile dupedare agreed to pay Ymodulus some parts of the money while holding unto the rest until issues are resolved between himself and his partner.

Dupedare's mistakes
1) By your acceptance of partnership with Jeff you have also inherited the gbese, in law I believe it is called "precarious liability"
2) By accepting that you collected the money and going ahead to make part payment, you have accepted liability. If you have no business with him you wouldn't have paid him anything at all, since you have paid him a part of his money with you why not pay all? Why the delay? You have no business keeping any part of his money since you have failed to buy what he paid for within the agreed time

THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS PAY YMODULUS HIS MONEY WITHOUT DELAY

And most of you accusing Ymodulus of crossing the line should do a little research on nairaland, he is arguably the most selfless guy up in here, the op can bear witness to that fact.

2 Likes

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Odunharry(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
elijahdre:

22k sir
u told me b4 just wana know if it is kitkat n 8gig Rom...u av office in lag?would prefer coming over to pick it and pay
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
dupedare:

DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY. THANK YOU SIR

Elephone G5 has been delivered successfully. Elijahdre thanks for d smooth delivery.
Nice doing business with you

PS: It took this long for me to confirm cos the person dat did d pickup for still hasn't come home. I wud have attached some pics as i promised but it was taking too long.

God bless u sir.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by automania: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I don't understand the blame on Ymodulus here, how did he "go a step further"? If I understand correctly, dupedare and Jeff are business partners, Ymodulus made an order through Jeff after being told that a particular phone is available not knowing they are having issues internally in their partnership. A week later Ymodulus called only to be told that the said phone is no longer available, after more delays and calls the partners opened up about Jeff owing dupedare some money and dupedare seizing Ymodulus's money. Meanwhile dupedare agreed to pay Ymodulus some parts of the money while holding unto the rest until issues are resolved between himself and his partner.

Dupedare's mistakes
1) By your acceptance of partnership with Jeff you have also inherited the gbese, in law I believe it is called "vicarious liability"
2) By accepting that you collected the money and going ahead to make part payment, you have accepted liability. If you have no business with him you wouldn't have paid him anything at all, since you have paid him a part of his money with you why not pay all? Why the delay? You have no business keeping any part of his money since you have failed to buy what he paid for within the agreed time

And most of you accusing Ymodulus of crossing the line should do a little research on nairaland, he is arguably the most selfless guy up in here, the op can bear witness to that fact.
*edited*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
automania:
I don't understand the blame on Ymodulus here, how did he "go a step further"? If I understand correctly, dupedare and Jeff are business partners, Ymodulus made an order through Jeff after being told that a particular phone is available not knowing they are having issues internally in their partnership. A week later Ymodulus called only to be told that the said phone is no longer available, after more delays and calls the partners opened up about Jeff owing dupedare some money and dupedare seizing Ymodulus's money. Meanwhile dup edare agreed to pay Ymodulus some parts of the money while holding unto the rest until issues are resolved between himself and his partner.

Dupedare's mistakes
1) By your acceptance of partnership with Jeff you have also inherited the gbese, in law I believe it is called "precarious liability"

Thanks.

By the way did you read law? Saw your term precarious liability and your explanation of the contract reminds me of my Law of Contract. Thanks once more.

Update I called Jeff1206 about my money today and he kept saying he will pay not stating when he will pay. So I told him I will give him to Tuesday to get back my money.

Thanks Automania.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Jeffy1206(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please Automania don't be speculative here, I and Elijahdre are not having any problems prior or after the deal...
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
GADGETS AVAILABLE
CONTACTS:
08034795720/08053627744
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Ymodulus: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Please Automania don't be speculative here, I and Elijahdre are not having any problems prior or after the deal...

He isn't.

Your post say you two are. Your narration say so too. He was right no offence
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Finally i have laid hold on d Elephone G5.

The Camera is d only thing i have tried and its cool.

I which this was mine i would have loved to write a short review on it...

NOW, NEPA OR PHCN or woteva u r now called, bring da light... Or.......

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
DADGREG:
Finally i have laid hold on d Elephone G5.

The Camera is d only thing i have tried and its cool.

I which this was mine i would have loved to write a short review on it...

NOW, NEPA OR PHCN or woteva u r now called, bring da light... Or.......
Another satisfied customer.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO. grin
How is uniben?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
elijahdre:

Another satisfied customer.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO. grin
How is uniben?

Great, if u have another pcs of Elephone G5, white pls its needed ASAP.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
DADGREG:

Great, if u have another pcs of Elephone G5, white pls its needed ASAP.
As discussed sir
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2015
My new elephone G5 play store is not working, but my browser is working. PLS HELP.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Sampi4me(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2015
pls i need tecno phantom z. Hw much do u sale it
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2015
DADGREG:
My new elephone G5 play store is not working, but my browser is working. PLS HELP.
But why.pls check your network cos play store requires a strong connection.
If it's persist, pls do a factory reset then.thanks and pls feed me back
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Sampi4me:
pls i need tecno phantom z. Hw much do u sale it
Not in stock at the moment sir/ma
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by DADGREG: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2015
elijahdre:

But why.pls check your network cos play store requires a strong connection.
If it's persist, pls do a factory reset then.thanks and pls feed me back

Guy u too much jor.
Now working.

Thanks.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Sampi4me(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
wat abt xaiomi mi5 or mi4 and d cost
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
DADGREG:

Guy u too much jor.
Now working.

Thanks.
Thank God.
What about the other one u requested for? Still interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.