Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ebola Most Possible Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Most Possible Cure (1277 Views)

EBOLA VIRUS | Possible Cure!!! A Must Read / Hiv / Aids Possible Cure Www.baariz.com / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Most Possible Cure by mysterious12(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
The blood serum of an alligator is very immune to lots of bacteria, viruses etc. A test was carried out to compare the humans serum and the alligator serum. Each of this serum was imposed on 25 strains of bacteria, the human serum killed 8, and the alligator serum killed all the strains of the bacteria. What am arriving at, is that the alligator has survived the fittest for millions of years(Charles Darwins theory), and their immune system is ferocious it can cure HIV even, so why wouldn't it cure Ebola. Do not leave my thesis unheeded, I am 95% sure if not 100% this will be an effective cure (positive) for Ebola.
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by 3kay945(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Okay,
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by oseiwe(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where do we catch an alligator?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by Drniyi4u(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
let's see ao it goes
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by swaystunna(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
oseiwe: Where do we catch an alligator?
Important question

1 Like

Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by eyeview: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Since we can lay our hands on alligator,can we take alligator pepper instead?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by mysterious12(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
no , we can't use alligator pepper (how satirical)
we can get an alligator in lekki conservation centre
i hope i have answered your questions?
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by azeeza(f): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
After getting the aligator, what next?
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by write2obi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have alligator here, Op what's next?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by flyingdutchman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
I WON'T CONDEMN YOUR SUGGESTION BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. HOWEVER, YOU CAN MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT IF YOU SUGGEST THIS TO THE INAUGURATED COMMITTE FOR THE EBOLA DISEASE, OR GET IN TOUCH WITH TOP VIROLOGISTS IN NIGERIA. BUT, HERE ON NAIRALAND...?
mysterious12: The blood serum of an alligator is very immune to lots of bacteria, viruses etc. A test was carried out to compare the humans serum and the alligator serum. Each of this serum was imposed on 25 strains of bacteria, the human serum killed 8, and the alligator serum killed all the strains of the bacteria. What am arriving at, is that the alligator has survived the fittest for millions of years(Charles Darwins theory), and their immune system is ferocious it can cure HIV even, so why wouldn't it cure Ebola. Do not leave my thesis unheeded, I am 95% sure if not 100% this will be an effective cure (positive) for Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by mysterious12(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
1)fine the problem is how to get in touch with the,
will they reason with me.
2)chromatography
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by NaMe4: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
grin Na wa o. See panic!
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2014
mysterious12: The blood serum of an alligator is very immune to lots of bacteria, viruses etc. A test was carried out to compare the humans serum and the alligator serum. Each of this serum was imposed on 25 strains of bacteria, the human serum killed 8, and the alligator serum killed all the strains of the bacteria. What am arriving at, is that the alligator has survived the fittest for millions of years(Charles Darwins theory), and their immune system is ferocious it can cure HIV even, so why wouldn't it cure Ebola. Do not leave my thesis unheeded, I am 95% sure if not 100% this will be an effective cure (positive) for Ebola.
try to include the source, be forming brilliant asss nigga.... read this on wisegeek.com
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by mysterious12(m): 2:44am On Aug 08, 2014
go to wisegeek.com and tell me if you see it there
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by Nmaudu: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2014

Don't know about your source but from your write up its obvious that you have very little knowledge of immunology. The tests you talked about on the 25 bacteria species was in the test tube. What happens in real life when the serum of an alligator is introduced into a human is that the serum would kill the human being much faster than it would even kill the bacteria because of the sevare hypersensitivity reaction. That is the same reason why blood from other humans who are of the same species sometimes react and gives a terrible reaction, much less that of an alligator from a different family of animals
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by purplesummer(f): 5:06am On Aug 08, 2014
OP please channel your proposal to the appropriate authorities, don't be pessimistic. It could have an adverse (if not fatal) reaction in the human body but that's the more reason why it should be researched more on.
Warning: it's safer to table your proposal appropriately than to lead certain nairalanders into a suicide mission of trying to catch an alligator. Lol
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by tunde1200(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2014
i read sometimes ago that sharks blood serum are also immune to cure anything.
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by mysterious12(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Nmaudu:

Don't know about your source but from your write up its obvious that you have very little knowledge of immunology. The tests you talked about on the 25 bacteria species was in the test tube. What happens in real life when the serum of an alligator is introduced into a human is that the serum would kill the human being much faster than it would even kill the bacteria because of the sevare hypersensitivity reaction. That is the same reason why blood from other humans who are of the same species sometimes react and gives a terrible reaction, much less that of an alligator from a different family of animals

umm you do not directly insert the blood to the affected person, duuhh, when you can't give humans a wrong blood type (they undergo severe hemolytic reaction,red blood cells are destroyed, shock, kidney failure, etc). what am saying is that the blood serum is the source which the antidote will be derived from. Just a biologists with a thesis

1 Like

Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by Sezua(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2014
story story.....story
Re: Ebola Most Possible Cure by Sageez(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2014
oseiwe: Where do we catch an alligator?
sambasa forest

(1) (Reply)

Noni Benefits For Hair And Skin / So Ordinary Power Bank Can Kill.... / Need A Mosquito Net Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.